• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khan: Allah is tripping up trump

If you look at the Pew polls you will see how many Muslims do support Sharia. I don't see why Kahn might not be one of those.

Perhaps because he was explicitly endorsing the Constitution?

hahaha

He might be a radical Islamic terrorist!!11!!

hahahaha

hahaha

hahahaha

Have you ever heard of Lawfare?

hahaha

hahahaha

Khan didn't endorse the Constitution...he used it as a prop for his strawman.

A monster!!!

hahahaha

???

I didn't say he was a monster...or anything of the kind.

Is mocking hyperbole all you have?

Are you ok? Are you having a stroke?

I was speaking in terms of what the DNC must be thinking about the man.

You would know that if you didn't take snippets of posts out of context.

But hey...I'm always willing to help out. Here's my full post:

I'm guessing someone from the DNC is calling Mr. Khan right now and telling him to back off with the dumb stuff...that he achieved his purpose and to not get carried away. I'm also guessing Mr. Khan is telling the DNC to go pound sand...that he'll do whatever Allah tells him to do.

But hey...the DNC created this radical religious monster...now they can live with him.

If you look at the Pew polls you will see how many Muslims do support Sharia. I don't see why Kahn might not be one of those.

Do you know what sharia means?

Islam is not a race, but there is a racist, anti-immigrant element within the Trump base.

Big deal...

There is a racist, anti-religious element in Hillary's base. Does that mean Hillary is an anti-religious racist?

Do you know what sharia means?

Yes I do. It is law taken from Islamic literature. The Koran, hadith, ijma, and qiyas.

Islam is not a race, but there is a racist, anti-immigrant element within the Trump base.

It is an anti illegal and dangerous immigrant element, that is quite different than what you are saying.

Okay.

You keep on believing that. I'm sure Hillary told you all about it.

No, I actually listen to his words. You and the Jim Hofters & Not-so-Breitbarts of the CEC world only rely on what you are fed.

As I posted in the other thread, when some other conster placed the same dumb link the OP did and hour before he created this miss:

Khan's own words from that interview are:
“I showed the constitution only because I wanted to remind people that nobody could be discriminated against in the name of religion”, said Khizr.

“All citizens must be equal before the state. All immigrants are against the stupid Republican candidate."

Not Jim "Stupidest man on the internet" Hoft's take on it.

How many times do people like him and Breitbart and Shoebat have to burn you before you cons learn they are feeding you bad information -- you drag it here, and find yourself embarrassingly punked time after time.

Then the next day -- you do the same thing.

There's a word for that.

Last edited:
As I wsa coming home from a business meeting today, I heard Khan again today. A new interview on NPR.

The man is a powerhouse. Emotionally filled with huge, deep regard for the constitution.

Khizr Khan Says He Would Live This Week A 'Hundred Million Times' Over : NPR

It's worth checking out.

"I will do it [a] million times, I will do it louder, I will do it forcefully," Khan told Kelly McEvers, host of NPR's All Things Considered. "I'll do it [a] hundred million times — now is the time for the rest of the world to see the true America, the decent America, the good America."

Politics

GOP Criticism Mounts As Trump Continues Attacks On Khan Family

Politics

Protesters Wield Pocket Constitutions At Trump Rally

Khan's son, Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. During Khan's convention speech, he painted Trump's policies toward immigration as un-American and held up a pocket Constitution challenging Republican nominee Trump to read it."

The story does not capture his many comments on his deep regard for the Constitution, but you can listen to it at the top link.

Full Interview: Khizr Khan On NPR's All Things Considered

Allah Akbar.
Sharia supporting attorney Khizr Khan is still making the media rounds.

Khizr Khan who waved a US Constitution at Donald Trump at the DNC Convention was interviewed by Dunya Pakistani News this week.

Khan believes Sharia trumps the Constitution – so the entire premise of his DNC speech was a big lie.

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes

I know you REALLY want to change the narrative about this but it isn't going to work. Sorry babe.

Khan's own words from that interview are:
“I showed the constitution only because I wanted to remind people that nobody could be discriminated against in the name of religion”, said Khizr.

“All citizens must be equal before the state. All immigrants are against the stupid Republican candidate."

I identified Khan's words as a strawman and this quote you presented proved me correct.

The Constitution applies to the US and has nothing to do with people from other countries. Trump has never discriminated against US citizens. He has never said that citizens must not be equal before the state.

And that last statement about who "all immigrants" are against is pure unsubstantiated balderdash.

So...go ahead and defend the man if you agree with his strawman-induced outrage. I will continue to regard him as a person of no consequence...except, of course to his DNC enablers, useful idiots and low-information voters.

I don't know where YOU stand amongst that group...I'll let you decide.

I identified Khan's words as a strawman and this quote you presented proved me correct.

The Constitution applies to the US and has nothing to do with people from other countries. Trump has never discriminated against US citizens. He has never said that citizens must not be equal before the state.

And that last statement about who "all immigrants" are against is pure unsubstantiated balderdash.

So...go ahead and defend the man if you agree with his strawman-induced outrage. I will continue to regard him as a person of no consequence...except, of course to his DNC enablers, useful idiots and low-information voters.

I don't know where YOU stand amongst that group...I'll let you decide.

A previous comment to you echoes my thoughts after reading that pile of rubbish:
Are you ok? Are you having a stroke?

You really don't seem to know what you're talking about an awful lot of the time.

Yes I do. It is law taken from Islamic literature. The Koran, hadith, ijma, and qiyas.

And so you should know that, like jihad, it is a term that can have moderate as well as extremist interpretations.

Nate Silver forecast if the election were held today: Hillary Clinton

Hillary has a 91.7% chance of winning.

*ouch*

Polls only:
Hillary Clinton
81.5%
Donald Trump
18.4%

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Looks like the strategy is working out swimmingly for the Trumpadores.

Heh
Polls? Those elitist tools designed by Washington elites to protect corporate elitist Wall Street elites in league with global elitist elites? Donald Trump doesn't need polls when he has "the people." .....until the polls change in his favor and then, never mind.

Polls? Those elitist tools designed by Washington elites to protect corporate elitist Wall Street elites in league with global elitist elites? Donald Trump doesn't need polls when he has "the people." .....until the polls change in his favor and then, never mind.

Polls are The Donald's best friend. He spouted them every day, every night, sixty times each rally or interview. "Look at the polls!" he would hold up in his tiny hands.

His best friend left him.

SAD!

(I would have used a period instead of an exclamation mark but, it's low energy.)

Back
Top Bottom