• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kenosha killer palled around with civil war inciters.

Now it's you who is making him out to be a hero... He volunteered to help a man protect his business without receiving or expecting any compensation.

He was driven to his job as a lifeguard, he was not driven there bearing any firearms, and there isn't any evidence, including any testimony, that he was there to cause trouble. He was there not only to help a man protect his business, he arrived with a first aid kit to administer treatment to any protesters who might be injured.

There is no evidence he was there as a vigilante, he did not cross state lines with a firearm, and based on the video evidence and the eye witness account from a NY Times reporter, he was legally defending himself.

If you have any evidence what so ever that substantiates your assertions, I encourage you to present it.

He volunteered! Oh wow, what a great kid. Yes, I'm sure he went there with all purity in his heart. And we need 17 year olds to be vigilantes now? The good guys with the guns can't protect themselves so they need to import teens from other states to protect them?

Whose gun did he use to blow that man's brains out? Yours? Or did one of the good guys with a gun pass his gun to a teenager? What is the name of his friend his attorney claimed gave him the gun?

What is the name of his friend who gave him the gun, counselor?

"You think they wrote the 2nd Amendment so wannabe vigilante teenagers could take their guns out of state illegally and blow the heads off people?"

So you admit you were wrong?

He volunteered! Oh wow, what a great kid. Yes, I'm sure he went there with all purity in his heart. And we need 17 year olds to be vigilantes now? The good guys with the guns can't protect themselves so they need to import teens from other states to protect them?

Whose gun did he use to blow that man's brains out? Yours? Or did one of the good guys with a gun pass his gun to a teenager? What is the name of his friend his attorney claimed gave him the gun?

The facts are posted on this forum and readily available on the internet... If you are really interested in them, I recommend Google.

The facts are posted on this forum and readily available on the internet... If you are really interested in them, I recommend Google.

What's the name of his friend who supposedly gave him the gun?

And why do good guys with guns need 17 years olds to defend them?

"You think they wrote the 2nd Amendment so wannabe vigilante teenagers could take their guns out of state illegally and blow the heads off people?"

So you admit you were wrong?

I'll ask you again. What is the name of his "friend" who gave him the gun?

I only have your say so as his attorney. Since you seem to be so in the know of what his attorney claims, tell me. What is the name of his friend?

To my knowledge, the name of the gun owner hasn't been publicly released and the owner of the business didn't ask the kid help him defend his business, he heard about the man losing 2 out of 3 of his businesses from previous nights rioting, and decided on his own to show up to help him.

None of that information changes anything... If you want to cling to the false belief that the gun was Rittenhouse's and he transported it across state lines, that's your choice, but I'm going to stick with the facts.

To my knowledge, the name of the gun owner hasn't been publicly released and the owner of the business didn't ask the kid help him defend his business, he heard about the man losing 2 out of 3 of his businesses from previous nights rioting, and decided on his own to show up to help him.

None of that information changes anything... If you want to cling to the false belief that the gun was Rittenhouse's and he transported it across state lines, that's your choice, but I'm going to stick with the facts.

So he was a 17 year old vigilante wannabe.

Let me know when you know the name of the "friend" that gave him the gun. I realize you think he's a hero and believe everything his lawyer says. Just like you'd believe it if Hillary Clinton's lawyer says something, right? A lawyer said it so it has to be so.

By the way, contrary to what OJ's lawyers said, he did it.

I'll ask you again. What is the name of his "friend" who gave him the gun?

I only have your say so as his attorney. Since you seem to be so in the know of what his attorney claims, tell me. What is the name of his friend?

You made the claim that he brought a gun across state lines. Feel free to support that with say, anything. Meanwhile, his attorney has filed the statement that the firearm was borrowed legally in court documents. There's that versus a claim from some random anonymous internet person.

I'll take the advice of someone who gets his news from The Conservative Treehouse for what it's worth.

yawn...

You know full well I get news from many, many sources. Hell, some of them are the same sources you get your news from.

But "getting news" isn't what it means to be your own journalist.

You made the claim that he brought a gun across state lines. Feel free to support that with say, anything. Meanwhile, his attorney has filed the statement that the firearm was borrowed legally in court documents. There's that versus a claim from some random anonymous internet person.

Who is the person he "legally borrowed the gun from", counselor?

Attorneys and defendants never lie, right? Never.

Look, I know you Trump lovers want to make this guy a hero, but save the BS for the next Trump Fan Club meeting. The smart people don't make heroes out of garbage like that.

The facts are damning enough.

yawn...

You know full well I get news from many, many sources. Hell, some of them are the same sources you get your news from.

But "getting news" isn't what it means to be your own journalist.

I've never seen you post "news". You follow one of the worst sites on the internet.

Like I said, I took your advice for what it was worth, which wasn't anything.

I keep seeing things on FB where the right is calling this little piece of **** a "hero". I can't believe how far this country has fallen under Trump.

Eh im not surprised. :)

Isn't "palling around" suggesting a connection, when there no connection?

Presumably the phrase “palling around”’ is an ironic reference to when Obama was running the first time and Republicans said he was “palling around” with terrorists.

My understanding based on the interview his attorney gave is that he went to Kenosha to perform duties as a life guard. After work he seems to have volunteered to help clean graffiti and a school. While cleaning graffiti he heard about someone asking for medical assistance during the protests. The group that was asking for people with medical experience were the ones that armed him as a precaution due to the potential for violence.

Pretty strange that this lifeguard and self appointed paramedic ended up with a rifle in his hand which he used to murder two people and shoot a third.

So he was a 17 year old vigilante wannabe.

Vigilante
a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate)
broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice

Sorry, but the word "vigilante" does not apply. Was he there to help suppress crime, yes... Was he there to punish crime or hand out his own form of justice, no. What he did was legally defend himself according to Wisconsin law, as the video evidence clearly shows.

If you have evidence to the contrary that shows he wasn't acting in self defense and instead shows him attempting to make a citizens arrest or pronouncing sentence on anyone who had committed a crime, then I encourage you to post it.

I realize you think he's a hero and believe everything his lawyer says.

So now you deliberately misrepresent my position... As you are well aware, in my first response to you on this thread I stated that he was not a hero.

That begs the question, why do you feel the need to be dishonest?

Just like you'd believe it if Hillary Clinton's lawyer says something, right? A lawyer said it so it has to be so.

I believe his lawyer because there's no reason not to. First, nobody has disputed the assertion that the gun wasn't his and second, if it was his, that wouldn't have any baring what so ever on him acting in self defense. His right to self defense according to Wisconsin law, isn't abridged based on whether of not he brought it across state lines or not.

By the way, contrary to what OJ's lawyers said, he did it.

That's correct, OJ did murder Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. I knew that was the case based on the evidence presented at trial.

But, who is it burning **** down? :lamo

I keep seeing things on FB where the right is calling this little piece of **** a "hero". I can't believe how far this country has fallen under Trump.

A male acquaintance called him a hero. He said that he had the right to shoot those people because they looked menacing.

SUREsure, he palled around MOST of the day, and never asked who if anyone he was with? The guys was a proselytizer. He was selling his ethos. The kid knew.

how do you know that as fact ?

He was not a citizen of Kenosha defending himself or his family or his property. He was a teenager imported across state lines by his mother, bearing a semi-automatic weapon, there to cause trouble.

You think they wrote the 2nd Amendment so wannabe vigilante teenagers could take their guns out of state illegally and blow the heads off people?

hmmm, you might wanna' search a bit deeper into the facts that have been published so far...
are they good ? who knows.. but they are worth considering.
good day atcha' tb

maybe you could drop a note to the attorney and ask him those questions... probably a more reliable answer.

Vigilante
a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate)
broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice

Sorry, but the word "vigilante" does not apply. Was he there to help suppress crime, yes... Was he there to punish crime or hand out his own form of justice, no. What he did was legally defend himself according to Wisconsin law, as the video evidence clearly shows.

Total BS, he inserted himself somewhere he had no business being, took an assault rifle into an angry, well armed crowd and had no problem being the only one firing at live targets killing two of them. He is getting exactly what he deserves and I hope others look at his example and recognize the idiot he has proven himself to be and realize they don't want to go down the same road.

Can't believe anyone is defending this puke.

17 year old and younger have been defending situations since the inception of this country.

Back
Top Bottom