• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kari Lake suggests supporters 'strap on a Glock' to be ready for 2024

crazyyank

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Lake told people that “the next six months is going to be intense” and urged attendees to be “ready for action,” calling out to military and law enforcement veterans in the crowd.

-----------------------------------

This person has gone bat shit crazy. Like January 6th, some people will take this as a license to kill people suspected of voting the wrong way or people running the election process. I believe the election process of Arizona will be especially diligent to count the votes accurately.

Kari Lake like Trump has probably chosen her word carefully so that she is vague enough to not be held accountable.

To her the people who are killed or get arrested for murder as a result of this are expendable.

I believe she is a small person who realizes that this is her only way to get the publicity she craves.

In the 30s there was a person called Huey Long who made bombastic charges. It did not end well for him.

Lake told people that “the next six months is going to be intense” and urged attendees to be “ready for action,” calling out to military and law enforcement veterans in the crowd.

This person has gone bat shit crazy. Like January 6th, some people will take this as a license to kill people suspected of voting the wrong way or people running the election process. I believe the election process of Arizona will be especially diligent to count the votes accurately.

Kari Lake like Trump has probably chosen her word carefully so that she is vague enough to not be held accountable.

To her the people who are killed or get arrested for murder as a result of this are expendable.

I believe she is a small person who realizes that this is her only way to get the publicity she craves.

In the 30s there was a person called Huey Long who made bombastic charges. It did not end well for him.

More stochastic terrorism from the extreme Right.

These guys never are in the front of the line to fight. Notice that?

In the 1930s congressional brawls were common and the US military waged field battles and drove armored trains through workers camps massacring strikers.

I think relative to the times the modern GOP and their rhetoric is even more inflammatory.

I'm sorry, but she's an absolute idiot for putting this kind of thing out there. People like her have no business in leadership if they don't realize the consequences of this kind of rhetoric.

When you can't win an election by voting, and the courts have declared you have no case, political violence is the next step if you are too stupid to realize the voters don't want you.

I'm sorry, but she's an absolute idiot for putting this kind of thing out there. People like her have no business in leadership if they don't realize the consequences of this kind of rhetoric.
She'll proclaim herself innocent as a newborn lamb if one or more of the MAGA mob takes her suggestion "literally, not seriously."

She'll proclaim herself innocent as a newborn lamb if one or more of the MAGA mob takes her suggestion "literally, not seriously."
"Well I didn't think that if I said people should arm themselves because they should be 'ready for action' that they would do something stupid..."
😑

1864-abortion-law.png

No low is too low for these desperate turds.

I urge all Democrats, Independents and RINOs to strap on a Glock. Remember, we outnumber MAGA 5:1 in numbers, 20:1 in capability and proficiency with arms and 400:1 in overall ability. If Kari Lake and her fellow MAGA choose to resort to violence, we should neutralize them peacefully, non-violently as much as possible, but very thoroughly and definitively. America has no place for seditious, violent MAGAs, and if they want to Babbitt themselves, I ask that they do so in the privacy of their own homes and try not to disturb the rest of us who instead are focused on putting America First.

I urge all Democrats, Independents and RINOs to strap on a Glock. Remember, we outnumber MAGA 5:1 in numbers, 20:1 in capability and proficiency with arms and 400:1 in overall ability. If Kari Lake and her fellow MAGA choose to resort to violence, we should neutralize them peacefully, non-violently as much as possible, but very thoroughly and definitively. America has no place for seditious, violent MAGAs, and if they want to Babbitt themselves, I ask that they do so in the privacy of their own homes and try not to disturb the rest of us who instead are focused on putting America First.
But they can out crazy us by a factor of a 100 to 1.

Never forget the advice from Two and a Half Men at Charlies Funeral

While true, the rest of us can take advantage to safeguard ourselves. For example, if you find yourself surrounded by menacing MAGA, simply open your eyes wide open with a look of craziness yourself, point your finger at the horizon and yell, “look! Paul Pelosi just went over that hill!” Wait until the MAGA have disappeared from view, then return to your normal daily errands.

Shes prepping for her ginormous loss coming November.

This person has gone bat shit crazy. Like January 6th, some people will take this as a license to kill people suspected of voting the wrong way or people running the election process. I believe the election process of Arizona will be especially diligent to count the votes accurately

When you watch the video, you see that the headline is completely misleading, leftist bullshit. Thanks for bringing forward this example of their disinformation campaign.

When you watch the video, you see that the headline is completely misleading, leftist bullshit. Thanks for bringing forward this example of their disinformation campaign.
If you believe the point of the 2nd Amendment is to protect citizens from "tyrants" (as many right wingers do) then it all ties together nicely for a call to armed insurrection.

It was less the strap on a Glock and more the ready for action part that makes you wonder.

Pretty minor comment, considering everything though. Another article written more for clicks than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom