• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just what can the hate filled left find to complain about next.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The hate filled left just cant seem to let go of the fact that the serial liar Hillary lost. All they have been doing is whining and complaining now for two years.

Now one of their whines is how the First Lady has decorated the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!! I how the White House is decorated a huge thing in your world?? Come on people get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hate filled left just cant seem to let go of the fact that the serial liar Hillary lost. All they have been doing is whining and complaining now for two years.

Now one of their whines is how the First Lady has decorated the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!! I how the White House is decorated a huge thing in your world?? Come on people get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "hate filled left," assuming that means Democrats, aren't so much complaining that the "serial liar" Hillary lost as that the actual serial liar Trump won.

and no one really cares about those red Christmas trees.

How much hate do you need to be filled with to make thread rant that does nothing but whine and complain? Judging from the number of exclamation marks, I'd say you've got your fair share going on there, bud...hehe...

If you want to preach reasonableness and a measured approach, maybe start by being the example.

Or just be more noise... :shrug: This thread doesn't inspire me to care much in one direction or the other.

What are their other options?

I start with cleaning my room personally and go from there.

Happy Holidays

We are thankful she did not set up pitch black trees...that would have been strange...

I’ve never seen a pic of President Trump bumping his head on the hatch of a helicopter.

Literally the only people I've heard talk about Hillary over the last two years have been conservatives, and it's been nonstop. Would you guys just let it go already and stop trying to excuse Donald's bad behavior with "but.. but.. Hillary!"?

Umm it was the right that complained about Michelle Obama's shoes, Obama's tan suit and him putting his feet up on the desk. If anything, they learned from the likes of you cons.

tumblr_oz4maeJwWf1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

Umm it was the right that complained about Michelle Obama's shoes, Obama's tan suit and him putting his feet up on the desk. If anything, they learned from the likes of you cons.

You freaks laughed when Bush Jr held hands with a Muslim.

An angry person complaining about random things reminds me of someone....... except this one can't even get his facts straight!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

What a convenient mistake: @BarackObama issued a statement for Kwanza but failed to issue one for Christmas. Obama Skips Christmas Statement But Issues Statement for Fake Holiday Kwanzaa

10:02 AM - Dec 28, 2011

https://www.mediaite.com/online/don...-statement-for-kwanzaa-but-not-for-christmas/

Not only did he say Merry Christmas, he wanted to wish everyone the “merriest of Christmases.”

:lol:

Are you complaining?

And the mom jeans. Don't forget the mom jeans. That was a classic.

Mueller3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom