• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jussie Smollett, The new Tawana Brawley?

Subway like the sandwich place, not mass transit.

Yes, the report was him looking to get a meal at Subway at 2 am in the morning...

I find that hard to believe.

This story of him being a victim of a hate crime smells very fishy.

1. How many subways are open at 2 am? Are you kidding me? Most subways close before 10 pm.

White boys in ski masks with rope, at 2 am in Chicago in 20 weather? WTF? Also, How does he know they are white if they were wearing ski masks?

This doesn't even sound believable. When I first saw this story I was asking, "is this man in a coma or something?" They released a picture of him and it looked like he had one small scratch.

My guess? This young man was not looking for that type of foot long at 2 am. Either that or a completely fake story.
Some towns the subways and buses run late.
I have to agree with you 100 percent. This dude Smollett must of tried to seduced the two so called "white men in ski masks". He(Smollett) was probably prostituting himself so he can pay his bills until the "fairy tale" emipire starts back.

Some towns the subways and buses run late.
I have to agree with you 100 percent. This dude Smollett must of tried to seduced the two so called "white men in ski masks". He(Smollett) was probably prostituting himself so he can pay his bills until the "fairy tale" emipire starts back.

Two white nationalist Trump supporters that are only equipped with rope and bleach, no weapons. And then they colide with Smollet, who is a thin black man and he comes out of the "hate crime" with one scratch?

The white men do not beat him up (he was discharged from the hospital in the morning) and they yell shouting this is maga country.

Not even the TV show Empire that Smollet stars in has storylines this unbelievable.

Last edited:
It was reported the young man was looking for sandwiches at 2 am. Subway is not like McDonalds, it isn't open 24-hours a day.

I tried the cheesey bread meatball sub. It's good however it is artery clogger!

See the linked-to content in post 21.

So they finally "woke" twenty-eight years after the disgusting Hoax and his singular public in role in inflaming race hate in NYC. (Reverend Bacon in Bonfire of the Vanities).

I have no clue why you posted this to me. That poster incorrectly said Sharpton has a daily show on MSNBC. I corrected him by telling him (and everyone else reading) that he hasn't had a daily show on MSNBC for 4 years.

TY; I appreciate your effort to offer a clarification. Someone else beat you to the punch, as it were. See post 21.

You should probably pay closer attention, prior to posting.

I have no clue why you posted this to me. That poster incorrectly said Sharpton has a daily show on MSNBC. I corrected him by telling him (and everyone else reading) that he hasn't had a daily show on MSNBC for 4 years.

And I didn't want anyone left with the impression that his tenure ended at MSNBC in 2015 because they awoke to the Sharpton's miscreant character. Whether or not NBC is or is not still on the air, the posters observation is spot on.

If there was nothing behind your correction other than to make an irrelevant 'fact-check' another poster , then fine.

Last edited:
Well, if that's the case, the Subway in which Smollett was observed standing is, in all likelihood, the one at 511 N Mcclurg Ct, Chicago, IL 60611. There again, both notions I expressed remain germane.

You will recall that Bucky asked, "How many subways are open at 2 am?" Afterwards he asserted, "Most subways close before 10 pm." Thus, though I took the OP-er at his word -- i.e., thinking he knew what he was talking about, I interpreted his question/remark as he wrote it, "subway" uncapitalized -- and strictly, something that for reasons I'll keep to myself, I shouldn't have done, the same logical shortcoming exists in his question/statement, regardless of whether the OP-er had written "subway" or "Subway."

Aside:
It's a trenchant testament to just how irredeemably inane be someone's so-called reasoning when their expressed thoughts are identically irrational, independent of whether their context be a sandwich shop or a public transit system! That Bucky's question and statement both have that quality goes directly to a theme Hawkeye10 and I discussed in a different thread.​

You didn't do your homework and now you look foolish in this thread.

The report was Smollett was looking for something to eat and was going to a subway.

Ya, I guess I can understand the confusion because I know very few people that would want to buy a sub sandwich at 2 am. McDonalds? Yes. 7 eleven yes.

This still looks fake.....the broken rib that I heard about seems to have disappeared I noticed.

The Navy set me straight on racism and I eventually became very close to many people who's ethnicity and color was different than mine. My own immediate family is a hodgepodge of color and ethnicity. (Black & Filipino)

I have zero tolerance for racists of any color, and I also a have zero tolerance for people who claim racism under every rock they find, or when things don't go their way. I have experienced both too many times in my life and it gets really old.

So either way, truth, or lie. You're pretty much done with this kind of nonsense?

This story of him being a victim of a hate crime smells very fishy.

1. How many subways are open at 2 am? Are you kidding me? Most subways close before 10 pm.

White boys in ski masks with rope, at 2 am in Chicago in 20 weather? WTF? Also, How does he know they are white if they were wearing ski masks?

This doesn't even sound believable. When I first saw this story I was asking, "is this man in a coma or something?" They released a picture of him and it looked like he had one small scratch.

My guess? This young man was not looking for that type of foot long at 2 am. Either that or a completely fake story.

Young man maybe smokum 2 much peace pipe with exalted Vietnam veteran Indian chief drum-beater?

Back
Top Bottom