• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary

Re: Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hilla

I'm not arguing it's 100%, what I'm arguing is that even floating out the possibility severely weakens America's position in foreign affairs. I'm arguing that saying it's "possible" is probably where Putin gets the idea that it's "possible."

Well, I see it differently. I guess we'll have to leave it at that. IMO, NATO has become complacent, and that is what Putin has been trying to exploit. Putting NATO on notice to get it's act together is not a bad idea in my book. That could provide quite the push back to Putin's conquest aspirations.

Perhaps it's from my perspective. I've had to shake the tree from time to time in my business to get people focused and motivated. It's a very worthwhile technique, and perhaps Trump is applying the same logic. Clearly, Putin's threats have not been taken seriously enough by some members, and there is nothing like a little bit of fear to get people motivated.

As you can tell by my posts, I believe such talk can strengthen NATO, as opposed to weakening it.

Re: Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hilla

If that is the case, I would guess Trump wasn't referring to them.

They are the ones Gingrich cited as perhaps not worth defending because they're in "the suburbs of St. Petersburg."

They are the ones Gingrich cited as perhaps not worth defending because they're in "the suburbs of St. Petersburg."

Ok. But Gingrich isn't the nominee of the party, and wasn't selected Trump's running mate.

Umm, wasn't the emails he was talking about the DNC ones? Or the ones that have already been released from State?

Yeah, it'd be a real pisser if it were deleted Hillary emails. For sure.

Overlap. If it were deleted emails, yeah.

Of course Hillary wouldn't want Clinton Foundation emails to be made public or come under scrutiny, it would most likely reveal how she sold her SoS position in the Russian Uranium deal, with the payoff going to the Clinton Foundation slush fund.

from the story ...
"Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation."

And if there really are any Clinton Foundation related emails associated with Hillary, their contents could indicate "intent" for both the Foundation and private server scandals.

Ok. But Gingrich isn't the nominee of the party, and wasn't selected Trump's running mate.

Accepted, but he's very close to Trump.

Then the indictment would be "celebrity hunting" because no one has ever been indicted for "extreme carelessness" without intent or committing a crime. So to indict her would be to treat Hillary different than everyone else...but not quite the way you think.

Everyone else loses their clearance and will never get it back. Which means they cannot hold a job that requires the handling of secret or classified information. Since the office of president requires the handling of classified information she could never hold that job or title. If she was not above the law and treated like everyone else.

Wasn't that after it had already been abandoned?
I think the CIA annex was still in operation....until republicans blew their cover....

"... Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), attempted to lock the barn door through which the horse had just bolted. “I would direct that that chart be taken down,” he said, although it already had been on C-SPAN. “In this hearing room, we’re not going to point out details of what may still in fact be a facility of the United States government or more facilities.”

May still be a facility? The plot thickened — and Chaffetz gave more hints. “I believe that the markings on that map were terribly inappropriate,” he said, adding that “the activities there could cost lives.”...."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...3136ca-132b-11e2-ba83-a7a396e6b2a7_story.html

The better choice would have been to leave Gaddafi in place. He was already giving up all the WMDs, and hasn't bombed any airliners in years. Of course, the SoS at the time (Hillary) and Obama with their flawed judgement decided that it was better to 'lead from behind'. :roll:
Perhaps. But I doubt a republican president would've done any different...or would've done worse.

"pedophiles, sex molesters and adulterers" All referenced in plurals, when I can only think of Dennis Hastert being charged recently. Who are the others?
Newt Gingrich, Bob Livingston and Henry Hyde.

And then, we'd have to take into account the many pedo-flights that Bill was on with Epstein.

Yeah, absolute power corrupts absolutely, as clearly seen in the political elites.

"In September 2002, he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727 to promote the former president's anti-AIDS efforts.[5]"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Flying around for his anti-AIDS efforts seems to be the extent of Clinton flying the friendly skies with Epstein. There's no evidence that underage girls were on the flights with him or the flight rosters would list their names as well, right? Also it's kinda strange that Prince Andrew didn't distance himself from Epstein....which makes me wonder if a lot of what was said hasn't been highly exaggerated and embellished by the tabloids.

Everyone else loses their clearance and will never get it back. Which means they cannot hold a job that requires the handling of secret or classified information. Since the office of president requires the handling of classified information she could never hold that job or title. If she was not above the law and treated like everyone else.
I don't know very many people that have been as thoroughly investigated by five congressional sub committees and the FBI and subjected to a political smear campaign declaring her guilty without having been indicted or charged with a crime or given due process. Seriously, republicans have become little more than a corrupt, lying, hate based, lynch mob. So you're right...Hillary isn't being treated like everyone else. She's being singled out because she's a "celebrity" and a threat to the GOP in the 2016 election.

Last edited:

I don't know very many people that have been as thoroughly investigated by five congressional sub committees and the FBI and subjected to a political smear campaign declaring her guilty without having been indicted or charged with a crime or given due process. Seriously, republicans have become little more than a corrupt, lying, hate based, lynch mob. So you're right...Hillary isn't being treated like everyone else. She's being singled out because she's a "celebrity" and a threat to the GOP in the 2016 election.

They've been out to get her for 24 years. And, so far---nothing.

And then, we'd have to take into account the many pedo-flights that Bill was on with Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein, the “billionaire pedophile” who was accused of keeping under aged girls as sex slaves on his private island, was long known to be friendly with former President Bill Clinton. The extent of that relationship, however, has never been made clear. But new records indicate the former leader of the free world was much cozier with Epstein than originally known.

Bill Clinton Much Closer To 'Pedophile Island' Billionaire Than Previously Reported | The Daily Caller

Yeah, absolute power corrupts absolutely, as clearly seen in the political elites.

UPDATE: Apparently, Trump knew Epstein, too. lol As the plot thickens....or sickens...

Trump Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl in Federal Lawsuit

Moot said:
"In September 2002, he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727 to promote the former president's anti-AIDS efforts.[5]"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Flying around for his anti-AIDS efforts seems to be the extent of Clinton flying the friendly skies with Epstein. There's no evidence that underage girls were on the flights with him or the flight rosters would list their names as well, right? Also it's kinda strange that Prince Andrew didn't distance himself from Epstein....which makes me wonder if a lot of what was said hasn't been highly exaggerated and embellished by the tabloids.

But not quite like this. The GOP's entire platform seems to be dedicated to hating Hillary. Accusing another candidate of "murder" and chanting "lock her up" is to my knowledge unprecedented in presidential elections.

The more likely reality is where there is smoke there is fire.

She is not being singled out and everyone else is wrong.

The more likely reality is she has been skirting the line between right and wrong for ever and sooner or later she will be held accountable.

The fact is she was found to be careless with national security which is something that needed to be investigated. The fact she is not losing her clearance is proof she is being given preferential treatment over anyone else.

If you don't believe me just ask anyone with a clearance who handles classified materials what would have happened to them if they were careless in the way they handled the information. They will all tell you they would no longer have a clearance or their job. FACT!

I preferred the chants to throw her in jail, they're more suitable to her crimes.

What crimes is it that she has committed. Not the inane fantasies of right wing loons, but actual crimes. You know, ones she has been indicted for. Hell, I don't even need a conviction - just give me one indictment.:lamo

Right wing Neanderthals are absolutely hilarious. Hillary just makes them foam at the mouth. :lamo

There have been many criminals that have skirted the law for that long and longer who never got held accountable. Look how long and hard they investigated a lot of the mob bosses before they finally took some of them down. Even Capone was just a stroke of dumb luck they were able to get him for tax evasion. Look at all the criminal activity he never got punished for. So if they never got him for tax evasion we should assume he was being persecuted. There are reasons Hillary has been under investigation her entire life and it is not because she is innocent and being persecuted. Please.

They did find it, they specifically asked about it, and an investigation is taking place.

That's oddly specific.

I already addressed that using a private server is not inherently illegal. I specified that what she did with it was illegal, not the fact that she used it.

Again, oddly specific. Comey was defending her by beating around the bush.

Printing in purple makes you appear even more delusional than the other right wing extremists that post here. I appreciate it, however, as now I can just skip by your efforts without wasting my time.

What crimes is it that she has committed. Not the inane fantasies of right wing loons, but actual crimes. You know, ones she has been indicted for. Hell, I don't even need a conviction - just give me one indictment.:lamo

Right wing Neanderthals are absolutely hilarious. Hillary just makes them foam at the mouth. :lamo
From the FBI's own words, she has committed crimes. The excuse was that it was supposedly an accident. So, are you going to argue that they're not crimes and she's just incompetent?

So the answer is to elect someone who will really hang them out to dry?

America was great, in part, because of NATO. If he really wants to "make America great," abandoning NATO isn't the way to do it.

It plays really well with the mouth-breathers out there who are, you know, the 'real Murkans'.

From the FBI's own words, she has committed crimes. The excuse was that it was supposedly an accident. So, are you going to argue that they're not crimes and she's just incompetent?

And of course there will be indictments forthcoming, right? Just like after Whitewater and all the other wet dreams you conservatives have.

That's it. No more wasting my time on you.

And of course there will be indictments forthcoming, right? Just like after Whitewater and all the other wet dreams you conservatives have.

That's it. No more wasting my time on you.
Of course there will be no Indictment, she's a politician employed by the Establishment. If there was, she'd be pardoned by your failure of a president. Again, are you going to argue that she committed no crimes because she's just really incompetent, or are you going to say she IS competent and admit that she DID break the law? It's obvious to me that she intentionally broke the law and tried to hide it, but I always love to see Liberals come at me with insults and excuses, trying to explain that it was an accident without conceding that she's really just incompetent and despite her training, was absolutely clueless on what rules she had to follow. I can cite the laws she broke again, but no Democrat actually reads them, they don't want facts, they want to ride the coattails of the Establishment because they tell them everything they want to hear.

There have been many criminals that have skirted the law for that long and longer who never got held accountable. Look how long and hard they investigated a lot of the mob bosses before they finally took some of them down. Even Capone was just a stroke of dumb luck they were able to get him for tax evasion. Look at all the criminal activity he never got punished for. So if they never got him for tax evasion we should assume he was being persecuted. There are reasons Hillary has been under investigation her entire life and it is not because she is innocent and being persecuted. Please.

Well, after watching everything from Whitewater to Benghazi, I disagree completely. But, I don't expect people who believe she murdered Vince Foster to agree.

So Hillary is like Al Capone, now? :roll:

So Hillary is like Al Capone, now? :roll:

The Clintons are the definition of organized crime.

So the answer is to elect someone who will really hang them out to dry?

America was great, in part, because of NATO. If he really wants to "make America great," abandoning NATO isn't the way to do it.

Not sure if that's what Trump will do or not. You seem to have some sort of certainly about it. How did you come to this certainty of yours?

Back
Top Bottom