• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge sides with Florida’s Rick Scott, cites ‘violation’ of state constitution by election officials

What The Hell? Broward And Palm Beach Counties Ignore Court Ruling On Vote Counts; UPDATE: Reporters Threatened?
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...s-ignore-court-ruling-on-vote-counts-n2535700

".........Broward has a ballot counting operation that was operating outside of state law; a judge ruled yesterday afternoon that this process violated public records laws. By 7 P.M. yesterday, they were supposed to comply with all public records requests. That didn’t happen. Then, Brenda Snipes and Susan Bucher, the elections supervisors for Broward and Palm Beach counties respectively, decided they were just going to ignore the court order......"

i had no idea Don King was a female elections supervisor in Florida.

well it's kind of hard to prove when the elections official in question flagrantly violates the law and destroys evidence, in fact has been convicted of said.

When LEA investigates on reasonable suspicion or have a warrant or prosecutors file a cause of action in a court let us know thx. To include "destroys evidence." So yes it's "kind of hard to prove when" whatever and wherever when everything is political and nothing but political. Right whinge political.

Florida is just ahead of it's time. They have early voting regular election day voting and now LATE VOTING! Next they will have proxy voting if they don't already have it.

Florida is just ahead of it's time. They have early voting regular election day voting and now LATE VOTING! Next they will have proxy voting if they don't already have it.

You can specify a proxy voter in your will! Why not? I mean maybe the dead self identify as alive and to deny them the vote is bigotry, translife people are people too

Late voting is against the law. When the polls close, voting stops, I believe 30 minutes after.

Late voting is against the law. When the polls close, voting stops, I believe 30 minutes after.
Most places here will allow you to vote if you are in line before the poll closes. Apparently Florida is allowing voting after the election. How many votes do the Democrats need to win give us a couple days and we will find them....R-I-G-H-T.

Most places here will allow you to vote if you are in line before the poll closes. Apparently Florida is allowing voting after the election. How many votes do the Democrats need to win give us a couple days and we will find them....R-I-G-H-T.

Thats when they truck in the illegal aliens.

That's more reasonable to say or claim.

It contrasts directly with posters who are accusing a Democratic party lawyer of being, well, a Democratic party lawyer. The right hasn't started rounding up D party lawyers yet to dump into stadiums but who knows. The right is saying too that a judge in AZ they don't like is unethical while leaning heavily on the FL judge who made what is likely to be a normative ruling.

The question of the odd undervote in the FL Senate race remains open at this point. We'll see about the Broward ballots in question through public scrutiny.

Look these things go through rigorous testing before they are distributed.
they run these ballots numerous times with numerous configurations and things marked.

If they were reading it during testing then it is browads stupid fault for putting the race in a stupid location.
if they didn't test the ballot then it is browards fault for being that stupid.

the judge in this case is right. they need to turn over the information.
I am sick of these last minute ol i found 10k votes in the back of my car BS things that happen.

Also they have been busted for trying to get 60 or more provisional ballots counted when they shouldn't
be. This isn't the first time the election person in broward has pulled this stunt. they constantly have issues
down there in voting. she needs to be fired.

Rapidly moving developments on several fronts have left this thread chewing dust. The box discovered in the storage room for instance turned out to have pens and name tags not ballots. Methinks the person who called attention to the box might need to be questioned about it. Then a judge told Scott to step back and pull himself together. And so on.

Rapidly moving developments on several fronts have left this thread chewing dust. The box discovered in the storage room for instance turned out to have pens and name tags not ballots. Methinks the person who called attention to the box might need to be questioned about it. Then a judge told Scott to step back and pull himself together. And so on.

Among the ballots that are coming in late are military ballots which trump and republicans don't want counted.

Never interrupt mouth breathers when they are foaming, they tend to have coniption fits. Thanks for giving them some real information...cheers.

Back
Top Bottom