• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Judge rejects challenges to Georgia voters before Senate runoffs

She absolutely does as she has an interest in the outcome, it will affect her personally and how she handles her get out the vote efforts and court challenges in Georgia.

every voter in the state has an interest in the outcome.

She absolutely does as she has an interest in the outcome, it will affect her personally and how she handles her get out the vote efforts and court challenges in Georgia.
So Stacy has nothing to do with this case being heard. Thanks for the clarification.

She has nothing at all to do with this case, as she is not a party to the lawsuit. This is why there is no valid or legal reason the judge needed to refuse herself.

Ok liberals, remember this the next time you cry about a Trump appointed judge. Because we both know you will.

Ok liberals, remember this the next time you cry about a Trump appointed judge. Because we both know you will.

C0713B09-9839-4962-9480-872248D60603.jpeg

We shall recall this the next time a Republican wants to tell us allllll about LOR AND ORDER.

Wait, Antifa admirer thinks they have any more cred on Law and Order? Did you wait for it to hit the ground or have a bucket under the bull's ass?

None of my antifas are on tape demanding the GA SoS literally create votes for them. We’re ANTI-fascist. ;)

Where were you when Kemp ran for governor and refused to resign as secretary of state while campaigning for governor and monitoring his own campaign?
I never heard you complaining about conflict of interest.

If Republicans put the energy they expend in suppressing/depressing the votes of Americans into actually helping Americans instead, they then might have one hell of a political party.

They will NEVER be and they will NEVER become a Party that cares or respect the working class. They are no different than the Confederacy, which was all about serving The White Male Slave Plantation Owners, The White Male Industry and The White Wealthy People.
Nothing has changed in these type of people, except they stopped calling themselves Dixiecrats and are NOW, called Republican (Right Winger/Conservatives)!!!!

Huh? Every Republican appointed judge, including the 3 scotus justices, have all told you that there was no fraud.

This S.O.B. is GULITY OF INTENT TO INCITE INSURRECTIONS.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) issued a statement Saturday backpedaling on his controversial comments indicating that street violence is the only recourse in the wake of his lawsuit loss to overturn the results of the democratic presidential election.

Gohmert made the remarks about violence Friday on the far-right news channel Newsmax.
end quote

House and Senate members can expel members with a two-thirds vote, as is laid out in Article I of the Constitution.

He should be charged...and Expelled!!!! along with Cruz and All These Subversive, Sedition and Tresonous Confederate Ideologist and Their Attack and Desecration of The Constitution

This S.O.B. is GULITY OF INTENT TO INCITE INSURRECTIONS.
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) issued a statement Saturday backpedaling on his controversial comments indicating that street violence is the only recourse in the wake of his lawsuit loss to overturn the results of the democratic presidential election.
Gohmert made the remarks about violence Friday on the far-right news channel Newsmax.
end quote
House and Senate members can expel members with a two-thirds vote, as is laid out in Article I of the Constitution.
He should be charged...and Expelled!!!! along with Cruz and All These Subversive, Sedition and Tresonous Confederate Ideologist and Their Attack and Desecration of The Constitution

I expect Gohmert and Cruz to do a lot of posturing and censuring and flag waving and not much else. What worries me are the people they have encouraged to act out.

Where were you when Kemp ran for governor and refused to resign as secretary of state while campaigning for governor and monitoring his own campaign?
I never heard you complaining about conflict of interest.
Because it was a governors race and never got national attention---I never heard anything about it.

None of my antifas are on tape demanding the GA SoS literally create votes for them. We’re ANTI-fascist. ;)
Unless you are conservative then they are fascist bastards beating on anyone they don't agree with.

Unless you are conservative then they are fascist bastards beating on anyone they don't agree with.
trump supporters are not conservatives. It was good to hear my Rep. Kinzinger (R-IL) call out the rogue republicans, along with Liz Cheney and Paul Ryan. It’s especially good to see this GOP political civil war.

This sounds like a well reasoned comment based on things that happen.

That have happened...its funny trying to deny documented evidence.

You mean like a phone call in which Donald Trump is clearly heard asking to find votes?

You mean like a phone call in which Donald Trump is clearly heard asking to find votes?

Considering vote totals went down for him at certain points, I can see where he would ask that. Votes shouldn't go down---ever.

Considering vote totals went down for him at certain points, I can see where he would ask that. Votes shouldn't go down---ever.

Biden’s lead went down in Texas and Florida. Many states count mail in ballots after day of ballots.

You have no idea about any of this. You just want to steal an election. Like a Marxist.

Biden’s lead went down in Texas and Florida. Many states count mail in ballots after day of ballots.

You have no idea about any of this. You just want to steal an election. Like a Marxist.
As usual, you didn't read for comprehension, his vote totals went down.

Vote totals do not go down.

That have happened...its funny trying to deny documented evidence.
When it comes to the so called 'election fraud', there isn't any 'documented evidence' to deny.

As usual, you didn't read for comprehension, his vote totals went down.

Vote totals do not go down.

He asked for a recount and in one of the counties he lost votes due to his recount.

We all heard Trump saying the same stupid shit on the tape and each item getting debunked. That’s when he started whining that he just needs 11k votes.

You just want to steal the election. And you can’t. Sorry.

He asked for a recount and in one of the counties he lost votes due to his recount.

We all heard Trump saying the same stupid shit on the tape and each item getting debunked. That’s when he started whining that he just needs 11k votes.

You just want to steal the election. And you can’t. Sorry.

Hmm, lets try this again, because you cant seem to find context. During the live election, Trump had vote totals go down. His total votes went down for a reason no one has ever been able to explain.

I'm not interested in stealing anything, I want to make sure all votes counted are legal. Anyone not interested in making sure all votes are legally cast is the one wanting to steal the election.

When it comes to the so called 'election fraud', there isn't any 'documented evidence' to deny.

Congratulations, you have managed to lie to yourself. Me? No, I'm not interested in your self delusional bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom