• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Judge rejects challenges to Georgia voters before Senate runoffs

Ok liberals, remember this the next time you cry about a Trump appointed judge. Because we both know you will.

I have been pretty happy with all the Trump appointed judges throwing out all of his bullshit election law suits...that was fun to watch

Considering vote totals went down for him at certain points,

I am not sold vote totals ever went down, the guy everyone is quoting about vote totals going down is full of shit and lied about something else right before he got to the vote totals.

During the live election, Trump had vote totals go down. His total votes went down for a reason no one has ever been able to explain.

give us the data that shows this, not some video of some guy talking

Considering vote totals went down for him at certain points, I can see where he would ask that. Votes shouldn't go down---ever.

According to the guy in the video that says vote totals went down, Trump had 8270 votes in Dodge county and then they went down....this is simply not possible as there were only 8015 total votes cast for POTUS in Dodge County, of which Trump got 5843 of them.

Last edited:
Hmm, lets try this again, because you cant seem to find context. During the live election, Trump had vote totals go down. His total votes went down for a reason no one has ever been able to explain.

I'm not interested in stealing anything, I want to make sure all votes counted are legal. Anyone not interested in making sure all votes are legally cast is the one wanting to steal the election.

They already were. Your guy is on tape asking for more illegal votes to be counted. You’ve been exposed. Desk with it.

Congratulations, you have managed to lie to yourself. Me? No, I'm not interested in your self delusional bullshit.
You keep sayuing that.. but you never can present anything except from right wing conspiracy web sites that have been debunked.

You keep sayuing that.. but you never can present anything except from right wing conspiracy web sites that have been debunked.

Enjoy your ignorance. I know I am.

They already were. Your guy is on tape asking for more illegal votes to be counted. You’ve been exposed. Desk with it.

Yep, that's what he was asking. Sure. Do you need the sarcasm tag or do you get it?

According to the guy in the video that says vote totals went down, Trump had 8270 votes in Dodge county and then they went down....this is simply not possible as there were only 8015 total votes cast for POTUS in Dodge County, of which Trump got 5843 of them.

Don't spam my inbox, quit splitting conversations just to annoy.

Wait, does that mean Trump at one point might have had more votes than registered voters? This may be a real "smoking gun" of election fraud--and by Republicans! This definitely requires investigation.

OpportunityCost, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If someone conspired to add fake votes for Donald Trump, we need to find out who, how and why.

So you don't understand the concept of appearance of conflict.

Oh please you guys wouldn’t know conflict of interest if it goosed you all. You all had no problem with 3 SCOTUS members hand picked by Trump to rule on the election case concerning Trump and you come here with this pathetic conflict of interest bullshit. You all are dismissed.

Oh please you guys wouldn’t know conflict of interest if it goosed you all. You all had no problem with 3 SCOTUS members hand picked by Trump to rule on the election case concerning Trump and you come here with this pathetic conflict of interest bullshit. You all are dismissed.
Backatcha

Back
Top Bottom