• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Durham demands docs from DNC, Hillary Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS

Does anyone recall the point of this investigation?

I think if Durham investigated those emails you speak of, he would find that it wasn't the Russians who stole them or released them. But, as I said, he won't investigate the Obama administration or the Deep state.

btw, Durham's latest court filings have provided proof of what I'm saying. He is characterizing the FBI as "victims" of the Clinton campaign and the CIA as saviors. This is so far from the truth of each of those agencies that it makes his investigation outright pathetic.

We know the Russians stole them, because we already have written testimony from trump henchmen admitting that the Russians had told them.

And we know from the first trial of Roger Stone, that he was the cutout between the campaign and the Russians (through Julian Assange) regarding when and how to use them.

You can cling to your “collusion delusion” slogan. After all, it rhymes, and it’s’ much easier than learning anything.

It may be coming at a good time though. The hildabeast has still not totally given up on her insane dream of becoming the first female president. She has been making her voice heard more as Biden's cognitive decline has become more obvious and his poll numbers are tanking. She may be angling for a 2024 run. If she does, the Durham investigation and her part in the Russian collusion hoax will dog her.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Hillary Clinton is not going to be a candidate, except in the paranoid fantasies of the talk radio right.

The right wing noise machine has been beating this drum for 30 years. It always lights up the talk radio switchboard, and gets the bobble heads bobbing.

Far right wingers of this generation has spent more time hating and cooking up idiotic conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton, then their parents and grand parents dedicated to Eleanor Roosevelt. Same audience, Same BS.

You guys act like Hillary is this straight arrow politician and lawyer absent aristocracy and use of power, could not be further than the truth.

She really is one of the worst relics of the party and it would not surprise me to see half of Durham's suspicions about her be accurate.

But as always, someone wake me up when there is an actual indictment (same thing I've been saying for months about Trump.)
[emphasis added by bubba]

we saw almost half of the population agree with that assessment when they went to the polling booth in 2016 ... over half of the states

hardly the perspective of a nation that saw "Hillary is this straight arrow politician and lawyer"

they thought so little of her that they instead elected a sociopath

What a bunch of nonsense.

Hillary Clinton is not going to be a candidate, except in the paranoid fantasies of the talk radio right.
I don't think the democrat party is nuts enough to nominate the old hag again, however that does not mean she is not attempting to angle for it. I am basing her intentions based on her political history. When she starts tossing in her two cents on the issues on a regular basis, it generally means she has plans.
The right wing noise machine has been beating this drum for 30 years. It always lights up the talk radio switchboard, and gets the bobble heads bobbing.

Far right wingers of this generation has spent more time hating and cooking up idiotic conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton, then their parents and grand parents dedicated to Eleanor Roosevelt. Same audience, Same BS.
No need for the right to invent conspiracy theories about the Clintons. They have had non stop scandals going all the way back to Bill's multiple terms as governor of Arkansas. As for your rant about right wing noise and conspiracy theories, I'll take that with a grain of salt considering the four year Russian Collusion hoax, and many other left wing conspiracy theories on every republican president going back to Nixon. One even had George HW Bush flying to Paris on an SR-71 spy plane to meet the Iranians prior to the 1980 US election and ask them to delay releasing the American Embassy hostages until after the election.

It's nice of you to broadcast to the world that you share the intelligence with that of a slug.
I would sink down and respond at your level, however I'll just ignore your adolescent banter and move on.

Does anyone recall the point of this investigation?

Sure-- it was to investigate why the FBI thought the Trump campaign had conspired with Russia.
We have learned that the genesis seems to have been a Clinton campaign political operation.

John Durham should prosecute dead Romans for murdering Christ.

You're basically just a collection of buzzwords and viral slogans, then? Okay.
I could say much the same about the left with all of their pet terms against Trump and Trump supporters.

A court filing from Durham is just allegations and the prosecutor’s opinion. They are not substantiated facts. Those must be proven in court and withstand the defense’s counter arguments and questioning of allegactions.

The charge on Sussman is that he falsely claimed to represent nobody when he went to the FBI with his nonsense information-- information that he knew was nonsense.
So even if he is acquitted, he is being acquitted of not telling the FBI for whom he worked-- not that the information is suddenly validated.

The charge on Sussman is that he falsely claimed to represent nobody when he went to the FBI with his nonsense information-- information that he knew was nonsense.
So even if he is acquitted, he is being acquitted of not telling the FBI for whom he worked-- not that the information is suddenly validated.
The crime was lying to the FBI about something not particularly consequential. Legal experts say that’s a flimsy charge and a difficult prosecution.

Sussmann didn’t think it was nonsense, that’s why he went to the FBI in the first place. You don’t know what he knew, as you can’t read his mind.

At trial, Sussmann will have the opportunity to reveal his information. That’s why this isrisky for Durham, because it exposes that it wasn’t bs.

Back
Top Bottom