• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Durham demands docs from DNC, Hillary Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS

So you are totally fine with trump not giving docs but feel it's wrong if the DNC and Hillary do not.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards.

Everything the left throws a tantrum over is suddenly explained away in an instant, once it applies to them.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards.

Everything the left throws a tantrum over is suddenly explained away in an instant, once it applies to them.
By Showing your own?
who is doing that?

23 page filing?

Someone hide Hillary, it is all over now! S'all Over Now Hugo Chavez!

You guys act like Hillary is this straight arrow politician and lawyer absent aristocracy and use of power, could not be further than the truth.

She really is one of the worst relics of the party and it would not surprise me to see half of Durham's suspicions about her be accurate.

But as always, someone wake me up when there is an actual indictment (same thing I've been saying for months about Trump.)

So it won't come as a shock to those who even yet have not given up on their faith based beliefs, when Durham finally retires in disgrace,

36 months of nothing, except Barr admitting (Again) in his new book there was no predicate for appointing Durham in 2019....

The Sussman "prosecution" :

April 17, 2022
"...
What remains of this incident, then, is just the “professional embarassment” [sic] of getting caught making accusations without adequately investigating those accusations first, as well as exculpatory texts that prove Sussmann was not hiding the existence of a client from the FBI.

This is not the first time that Durham has risked “professional embarassment” [sic] by making accusations before investigating them. Including the Baker-related failures laid out here, here are some of the investigative steps Durham did not take before accusing Sussmann of lying to cover up a plot involving Hillary Clinton to manufacture dirt on Donald Trump:

• Interviewing a full-time Clinton campaign staffer before accusing Sussmann of coordinating with the campaign
  • Looking for the records proving that Sussmann and Rodney Joffe helped the FBI kill the NYT story until after he charged Sussmann
  • Learning how closely the FBI worked with Rodney Joffe on DNS-related issues
  • Finding the January 31, 2017 CIA meeting record at which Sussmann clearly explained he was sharing an allegation at the request of a client
  • Asking DOJ IG for evidence of the investigation on related topics that found no evidence Sussmann committed a crime
  • Discovering a similar tip that Sussmann had anonymously shared with DOJ IG on behalf of Joffe
  • Obtaining two James Baker phones, one of which Durham had been informed about years earlier
  • Subpoenaing Baker for exculpatory texts involving Sussmann he stored on the cloud ..."

Last edited:
shrug...

So who is Durham going to investigate since he can't investigate the Obama administration and the Deep State during the Trump administration?

Haven't you noticed that he's been keeping as far away from those groups as he can?

Noticed it all along.

Which is whay some of us laughed at the “just you wait” posts from trump supporters over Durham.

We knew there was nothing there.

Demanding documents to prove that the Clinton campaign did opposition research? Seriously!

If you don’t think Trump did it, ask his Russian friends. They leaked the emails they stole for him!

Noticed it all along.

Which is whay some of us laughed at the “just you wait” posts from trump supporters over Durham.

We knew there was nothing there.

Demanding documents to prove that the Clinton campaign did opposition research? Seriously!

If you don’t think Trump did it, ask his Russian friends. They leaked the emails they stole for him!
I think if Durham investigated those emails you speak of, he would find that it wasn't the Russians who stole them or released them. But, as I said, he won't investigate the Obama administration or the Deep state.

btw, Durham's latest court filings have provided proof of what I'm saying. He is characterizing the FBI as "victims" of the Clinton campaign and the CIA as saviors. This is so far from the truth of each of those agencies that it makes his investigation outright pathetic.

You guys act like Hillary is this straight arrow politician and lawyer absent aristocracy and use of power, could not be further than the truth.

She really is one of the worst relics of the party and it would not surprise me to see half of Durham's suspicions about her be accurate.

But as always, someone wake me up when there is an actual indictment (same thing I've been saying for months about Trump.)

Well, you appear to have been thoroughly indoctrinated.

The right wing “get Hillary” campaign is now in its thirtieth year. It was alway well financed, and it was the prime reason for existence for groups like the Media Research Center and Judicial Watch, which have supported themselves with big oil money and constant appeals to the tank radio right.

Much of what groups like them claimed is false. Some of it is absurd. And never once in thirty years, did anyone ever actually “get” Clinton.

After all, you can’t fundraiser off of a bogey man when they’re in jail.

And, as for the Trump reference, Clinton did not lead a plot to overthrow the US government, nullify an election, bully Congress into rubber stamping it, an declaring marshal law, so the failed fuhrer could rule by decree.

I don’t know whether trump will be indicted or not. But I am sure that by the time this committee is finished, the public will have been presented with solid incontrovertible evidence that Trump is guilty. We already have every reason to believe it already. The only missing link was whether the White House has included the various neo Nazi skinhead groups into their plot, or directed them on the day of the riot.

The fact that these very people surrounded Trump on stage points in that direction. As to many other things.

This is a thing that cannot be overlooked.

Let me guess. The right thinks this is a good thing, and the left doesn't. How am I doing?

I am 100% fine with Clinton and Trump and any other politician being investigated for corruption and being forced to comply with the investigation. Additionally I am 100% fine with them being thoroughly being penalized and imprisoned if guilty of the corruption.

Whether I like a politician, voted for them, the letter in front of their name, or any other thing like that. I don't care. Corruption in our govt should be sought out and destroyed.

The difference with most, the OP especially, is many only care about half the corruption. Trumps corruption is ok because he is making them feel good about being racist. Hillary is bad because she has a "D" in front of her name.

I think if Durham investigated those emails you speak of, he would find that it wasn't the Russians who stole them or released them. But, as I said, he won't investigate the Obama administration or the Deep state.

btw, Durham's latest court filings have provided proof of what I'm saying. He is characterizing the FBI as "victims" of the Clinton campaign and the CIA as saviors. This is so far from the truth of each of those agencies that it makes his investigation outright pathetic.
Yeah, we know what happened to Jesus when he went up against the deep state.

The idea that there is this “deep state,” a shadowy cabal, like the Illuminati, that control the country, is bat-shit crazy. It is bat-shittier crazy that Obama and Clinton are part of it.

Everyone knows it’s the Stone Cutters that control the world.

Durham can “characterize” the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the CIA as anything he wants in filings. The difficult part is making criminal allegations before a federal court, with real evidence beyond characterizations.

Yeah and Durham might just lit his own pants on fire. If he wins this bid of his to present his full conspiracy theory it will burden him with far great discovery obligations. Cause evidence to prove that the suspicions Sussmann and others had in 2016 were not just justified, but turned out to be true, are now material to discovery. Sussman would then be able to get Mueller Investigation files of at least 6 people. Including Richard Burt, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Alex Van der Zwaan, and Michael Cohen. If Durham doesn't start turning over that mountain of information to Sussmann, he'll be risking dismissal for discovery violations.
BWAHAHAHAHAH!

(i) the fact that the FBI and Agency-2 concluded that the Russian Bank-1 were untrue and unsupported and (ii) the primary bases for these conclusions, including the particular investigative and analytical steps taken by these agencies. (For example, while the FBI did not reach an ultimate conclusion regarding the data's accuracy or whether it might have been in whole or in part genuine, spoofed, altered, or fabricated, Agency-2 concluded in early 2017 that the Russian Bank-1 data and Russian Phone Provider-1 data was not "technically plausible," did not "withstand technical scrutiny," "contained gaps," "conflicted with [itself]," and was "user created and not machine/tool generated."

Agency 2 is the CIA. The entire Sussmann accusation is a scam, always has been and the government knew in 2017.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Agency 2 is the CIA. The entire Sussmann accusation is a scam, always has been and the government knew in 2017.

A court filing from Durham is just allegations and the prosecutor’s opinion. They are not substantiated facts. Those must be proven in court and withstand the defense’s counter arguments and questioning of allegactions.

No real complaints but it sure took him long enough.
It may be coming at a good time though. The hildabeast has still not totally given up on her insane dream of becoming the first female president. She has been making her voice heard more as Biden's cognitive decline has become more obvious and his poll numbers are tanking. She may be angling for a 2024 run. If she does, the Durham investigation and her part in the Russian collusion hoax will dog her.

A court filing from Durham is just allegations and the prosecutor’s opinion. They are not substantiated facts. Those must be proven in court and withstand the defense’s counter arguments and questioning of allegactions.
You must have missed the quotations. Its the CIA conclusions regarding the Sussmann allegations. Heretofore known as fabricated bullshit.

If republicans and Republican media can keep talking about Hillary and Hunter all the way through the elections then that gives them a major victory.
Yes of course. I believe that was Barr's whole strategy from the get go. 'Investigate the investigators'. That's pure political BS as Barr is well known for. He knew that Durham would only find little minor violations, just enough to keep him in the news.

From the article:

Why yes, yes it was.
Is that illegal? Isn't that what most political parties do? Find dirt on their opponents and share it around. As long as the material was legally obtained and correct, I cannot see what the issue is. Sadly the world of politics is one of slimy untrustworthy jackasses.

Let's say all that's true. Then bust her. But the reality is, HRCs under investigation, the DNC, the DNC and Hillary's lawyers, Hunter Biden and his associated pals are all under investigation, yet Donald Trump plays golf, holds rallies and may run for the WH again after an attempted coup.

Tell me it's not so lord. Up is down and black is white.

It may be coming at a good time though. The hildabeast has still not totally given up on her insane dream of becoming the first female president. She has been making her voice heard more as Biden's cognitive decline has become more obvious and his poll numbers are tanking. She may be angling for a 2024 run. If she does, the Durham investigation and her part in the Russian collusion hoax will dog her.
BBF7D6D4-E9B8-4BD2-9840-F972E7356CDB.jpeg

You must have missed the quotations. Its the CIA conclusions regarding the Sussmann allegations. Heretofore known as fabricated bullshit.
To be specific, Sussmann told the C.I.A. about odd internet data suggesting that someone using a Russian-made smartphone (YotaPhones) may have been connecting to networks at Trump Tower and the White House, among other places. In other words, he went to the proper authorities when he found something that appeared odd.

Mr. Sussmann had obtained that information from a client, a technology executive named Rodney Joffe. Joffe’s company, Neustar, had helped maintain internet-related servers for the White House.

So the C.I.A. was skeptical. That doesn’t mean Sussmann was wrong; doesn’t mean it was BS and doesn’t mean it was fabricated. At trial, Sussmann will call the C.I.A. to testify how they reached their conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom