• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden won't get away with blaming Vladimir Putin for Inflation

Inflation peaked in 2021. Before Biden was president

Wrong.

Annual-Inflation-Rate-2010-Feb2022.png

perhaps in your reality. In ours, the demented simp moved into the White House in Jan 2021.

And the inflation rate this month is 7.9, the highest in 4 decades.
The entire World is suffering from horrible inflation and petrol prices right now. For example, petrol is going for nearly $8.00 a gallon in Canada right now. If, as you claim, Biden is responsible for said Inflation, wouldn't it just be happening in America?

The entire World is suffering from horrible inflation and petrol prices right now. For example, petrol is going for nearly $8.00 a gallon in Canada right now. If, as you claim, Biden is responsible for said Inflation, wouldn't it just be happening in America?
Your cult's "It's all Putin's fault" propaganda will not fly. We had record inflation well before Putin's invasion.

perhaps in your reality. In ours, the demented simp moved into the White House in Jan 2021.

In my reality the Impact of COVID affected inflation and it began to rise again before Biden took office

Your cult's "It's all Putin's fault" propaganda will not fly. We had record inflation well before Putin's invasion.
The question is, if as you've claimed, the inflation and petrol inflation is all Bidens fault, then why is the inflation global? Inflation being a global problem craps all over your idiotic contention that it's all been cause by, how do you put it, a "demented simp"....

In my reality the Impact of COVID affected inflation and it began to rise again before Biden took office
Well, good luck living there. The rest of us are going to punish your party severely comes November, due in large part for the asinine economic policies that have driven inflation to the highest point in decades

The question is, if as you've claimed, the inflation and petrol inflation is all Bidens fault, then why is the inflation global? Inflation being a global problem craps all over your idiotic contention that it's all been cause by, how do you put it, a "demented simp"....
Good luck selling that propaganda. Fortunately your cult of true believers is relatively small.

Well, good luck living there. The rest of us are going to punish your party severely comes November, due in large part for the asinine economic policies that have driven inflation to the highest point in decades
Not the "rest of us", just your misinformed MAGA group which BTW is getting smaller and smaller every day.

Fox killed political discourse. Its base has been thoroughly trained to rely solely on their own statements without regard to reality. We're all ****ed. Democracy can't function with 40% of the country willing to pretend any damned lie is true.

Good luck selling that propaganda. Fortunately your cult of true believers is relatively small.
I would say your group of trump believers are very small

Fox killed political discourse. Its base has been thoroughly trained to rely solely on their own statements without regard to reality. We're all ****ed. Democracy can't function with 40% of the country willing to pretend any damned lie is true.
Didn't know you were capable of irony. Kudos.

I would say your group of trump believers are very small
I only included full fledged loon sources for you.

Now your claiming that the fact that the World is suffering from Inflation is "propaganda"..... What an idiotic statement. Here's a slew of citations that support my claim.

Now your claiming that the fact that the World is suffering from Inflation is "propaganda"..... What an idiotic statement. Here's a slew of citations that support my claim.

As I said, good luck selling your propaganda to voters come November.

"When America Sneezes, the World Catches Cold"

"When America Sneezes, the World Catches Cold"
Oh... So you blame worldwide inflation and gas prices on one man..... Joe Biden. Yours is a idiotic and disconnected claim that shows how effective the alt-right MSM propaganda mill is. Considering you can't cite ANY viable evidence that supports your claim, I'd say we're done here. It's like beating a dead elephant.

There are multiple reasons for today's inflation. Quite a long list. The bipartisan covid relief bill is just a small part of it.

But don't try to reason with a rightie. They blame Biden. They will always blame Biden.

It is the way of the right and they will beat that drum no matter what.

It works too! Tell a lie enough times and a certain segment of our population will believe it.

There are multiple reasons for today's inflation. Quite a long list. The bipartisan covid relief bill is just a small part of it.

But don't try to reason with a rightie. They blame Biden. They will always blame Biden.

It is the way of the right and they will beat that drum no matter what.

It works too! Tell a lie enough times and a certain segment of our population will believe it.
If he didn't want to sit the big chair, the demented simp should not have run.

Voters are going to be brutal on your party comes November. And the Biden inflation will be a big part of it.

If he didn't want to sit the big chair, the demented simp should not have run.

Voters are going to be brutal on your party comes November. And the Biden inflation will be a big part of it.

I sure do hope there are more rational, intelligent Americans than demented deplorables.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

I sure do hope there are more rational, intelligent Americans than demented deplorables.

Guess we will have to wait and see.
Your party's embrace of the New Green Deal demented deplorables and their insane energy policies is going send you into the wilderness for quite some time.

Last edited:
Your party's embrace of the New Green Deal demented deplorables and their insane energy policies is going send you into the wilderness for quite some time.
Said the MAGA cult member who believes Biden is responsible for inflation Worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom