• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden won't get away with blaming Vladimir Putin for Inflation

Yet, it goes against the post it was in response to: that Democrats are "wrecklessly spending". You don't reduce deficits by spending more.
No it doesn't. Debt went up in 21-22
The deficit went down because COVID programs ended and unemployment payments went down, and so withholding and income taxes resumed when people went back to work.
And there were other factors unique to last fiscal year that made the bottom line look better.

No it doesn't. Debt went up in 21-22
The deficit went down because COVID programs ended and unemployment payments went down, and so withholding and income taxes resumed when people went back to work.
And there were other factors unique to last fiscal year that made the bottom line look better.
Debt will always go up. You can count on one hand the years we've had a surplus. Every other year has been a deficit, and when there is a deficit, debt goes up. Not that hard of a concept.

Can you cite data that proves the inflation were suffering now was caused by Biden.
Knock yourself out. Don't know my I'm bothering, you're just going to excuse the demented simp.

The problem is that the election gimmicks and personnel they used in 2020 are still in place for 2022 and beyond unless the States clean their houses.
All the world is going to be on them with a microscope this time.

Knock yourself out. Don't know my I'm bothering, you're just going to excuse the demented simp.

This graph doesn't show what caused the inflation. Please cite proof that Biden caused the inflation. Not your speculation. Not your opinion. Actual proof. You do know what that is, tight? It appears you do t because all I see from you is the standard alt-right MSM propaganda garbage. The same garbage all Donald's minions eat up with a spoon.

This graph doesn't show what caused the inflation. Please cite proof that Biden caused the inflation. Not your speculation. Not your opinion. Actual proof. You do know what that is, tight? It appears you do t because all I see from you is the standard alt-right MSM propaganda garbage. The same garbage all Donald's minions eat up with a spoon.
SUre it does. Did you not notice the marker indicating the date Biden was inaugurated? Did you see the data for the two years before he took office. Did you see the data for the year after he took office?

If that data data doesn't strike you in the head with a 2x4 as to the cause of the inflation, it's clear you are uninterested in the data.

SUre it does. Did you not notice the marker indicating the date Biden was inaugurated? Did you see the data for the two years before he took office. Did you see the data for the year after he took office?

If that data data doesn't strike you in the head with a 2x4 as to the cause of the inflation, it's clear you are uninterested in the data.
All your graph prices is that Biden was president when inflation happened. It does not show what caused the inflation. Show me the viable data that supports your claim that Biden is responsible for the inflation.

All your graph prices is that Biden was president when inflation happened. It does not show what caused the inflation. Show me the viable data that supports your claim that Biden is responsible for the inflation.
Give us a hint- what "data" would convince you that the demented simp you put in charge of the economy is responsible inflation in the economy?

Biden should take the heat for the high inflation rate in the US.

What I laugh at is Republicans stating it is the reckless spending. So how many Republican controlled States took the money from the feds? Did any of them turn the money back to the Treasury? I know Arizona took the money.

I find it laughable for Republicans to not support spending Bills and then their State takes the money.
it's the same moronic shit over and over. They are such losers. They just blame everybody else for their own idiocy and scumbaggery, over and over again

Hey, I was working my job during this time period. Blame it on me.

Give us a hint- what "data" would convince you that the demented simp you put in charge of the economy is responsible inflation in the economy?
Hold on... Your the one claiming that Biden is responsible for the inflation. Your the one with the burden of proof. Yet you've failed to supply any proof. Data would be showing what steps Biden took or didn't take that caused inflation. But apperantly, your beliefs rest solely on a graph that shows Biden was president when Inflation began. I'd that all you've got?

Hold on... Your the one claiming that Biden is responsible for the inflation. Your the one with the burden of proof. Yet you've failed to supply any proof.

I gave you the inflation data. You rejected it.

Data would be showing what steps Biden took or didn't take that caused inflation. But apperantly, your beliefs rest solely on a graph that shows Biden was president when Inflation began. I'd that all you've got?

That's not data, That would be my opinion as which of the demented simp's policies caused the inflation You seem very confused, do you want data or my opinion? I'll ask again, if you want data, what "data" would convince you that the demented simp you put in charge of the economy is responsible inflation in the economy?

I gave you the inflation data. You rejected it.
Bulls**t. You posted a graph that shows Biden was president when the inflation began. What this does clarify is that your parroting unsubstantiated alt-right MSM propaganda and don't bother to fact check your sources.

That would be my opinion as which of the demented simp's policies caused the inflation
That's right. It's your "opinion"... Your "opinion" which, consequently just do happens to coincide with alt-right MSM propaganda garbage. I'm glad we finally agree.

Bulls**t. You posted a graph that shows Biden was president when the inflation began. What this does clarify is that your parroting unsubstantiated alt-right MSM propaganda and don't bother to fact check your sources.

Rather sad and telling that you consider data on inflation as "unsubstantiated alt-right MSM propaganda"

Time for a reality check Crakho.

Rather sad and telling that you consider data on inflation as "unsubstantiated alt-right MSM propaganda"

You offered no viable data. All you've done is parrot alt-right MSM propaganda. Your sticking with what you know.

"I gave you the inflation data."
Your graph showed inflation rate. It does not show the cause of the inflation. That was the question asked. What is the cause of the inflation?

Could it be that:
- War in Ukraine impacting oil prices.
- Supply chain issues impacting production with increased demand for products
- Pork barrel spending by the Feds (Congress and the President.
are fueling the inflation.

So, in part Putin is partly responsible for the inflation the US is experiencing.

You offered no viable data. All you've done is parrot alt-right MSM propaganda. Your sticking with what you know.

OK Carckho, you've peaked my interest. How is the BLS inflation data "alt-right MSM propaganda?"

Inflation data.jpg

"I gave you the inflation data."
Your graph showed inflation rate. It does not show the cause of the inflation. That was the question asked. What is the cause of the inflation?

Could it be that:
- War in Ukraine impacting oil prices.
- Supply chain issues impacting production with increased demand for products
- Pork barrel spending by the Feds (Congress and the President.
are fueling the inflation.

No. Those would be opinions as to the source of the inflation. Crackho asked for data. I gave him data.

It will not stop Biden from squinting in the camera with a slight drool and muttering......
Personally, I like the drooling and muttering accompanied by the slipping and clacking of dentures as we saw with Trump.

No. Those would be opinions as to the source of the inflation. Crackho asked for data. I gave him data.

Your funny. You know you have been had.

- Plot oil price increases against inflation curve.
- plot supply chain issues / product shortages against inflation.

If you believe that the conflict is not impacting oil prices you are not in touch with reality.

All the Biden administration has done is blame others .. His administration doesn't know the definition of accountability, even though he's been in office nearly 18 months.

It's like a Steve Martin / Martin Short comedy session with these clowns .. are they the leaders or not? Leaders accept accountability .. others do not.

Your funny. You know you have been had.

- Plot oil price increases against inflation curve.
- plot supply chain issues / product shortages against inflation.

If you believe that the conflict is not impacting oil prices you are not in touch with reality.
I never said a word about the conflict. All of the inflation data I gave you is pre invasion. We know you hard core folks will never hold Biden responsible, but you are in for a rude awakening comes November as to how normal Americans feel.

I never said a word about the conflict. All of the inflation data I gave you is pre invasion. We know you hard core folks will never hold Biden responsible, but you are in for a rude awakening comes November as to how normal Americans feel.

Actually, I hold Biden responsible just like any other President. See post 34.
I also know controlling inflation takes more than just the President.

You fail to acknowledge that there are many things that impact inflation. I named a few.

With your November comment I take it then you support more grid lock in Congress and grid lock between the President and Congress to do anything meaningful for America.

Actually, I hold Biden responsible just like any other President. See post 34.
I also know controlling inflation takes more than just the President.

You fail to acknowledge that there are many things that impact inflation. I named a few.

With your November comment I take it then you support more grid lock in Congress and grid lock between the President and Congress to do anything meaningful for America.
Gridlock would make me ecstatic. Stopping Biden and the DEmocrat's goal of printing trillions of more dollars for their BBB fantasy and stopping and hopefully reversing their incredibly destructive Green New Deal will be wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom