• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden Speech Today, Another Term of Trump Will Mean More Violence in the USA

If Biden wins, and there are violent divisions in America, that will be Biden’s America. The buck stops there.

Trump has not divided America.

LMAO. "It's all Biden's fault if he wins, but it's definitely not Trump's fault who's been in office for four years!"

You'd believe anything. Like for example, I bet you'd believe that Herman Cain's death was a vast left wing conspiracy. Oh wait you do.

LMAO. "It's all Biden's fault if he wins, but it's definitely not Trump's fault who's been in office for four years!"

You'd believe anything. Like for example, I bet you'd believe that Herman Cain's death was a vast left wing conspiracy. Oh wait you do.

Seeing as how you all admittedly believe in “End justifies the means” Marxism, and the entire theme of your convention was “Rise Up,” I absolutely do believe a member of Antifah or BLM exposed Cain on purpose. Like Chris Cuomo said, protests don’t need to be peaceful. The cause justifies the means.

When Vernon Jones left the RNC, he was violently harassed by BLM. I guess his black life doesn’t matter. Or the lives of any black Americans who dare support Trump.

As far as blaming Trump for divisions, you all had the most divisively themed convention in political history. If Biden wins, and the nation is torn in two, it will absolutely be the Democrats’ fault.

Pretending Trump is responsible for local police departments, while Democrats fight against Tim Scott’s police reform bill, the dishonesty and malicious intent never end.

Last edited:
Trump = More violence. More bankruptcy. More racist tensions. Less social security. More national debt. Worse health care.

Biden scares the racists. This is their time and this era is their last chance.

So true. The racists are scared and in the state of panic, thinking the Wizard in the white house days may be numbered. Poor white trash.....take them out in November!

If you listened to the speech, you might hear that he specifically said,

"I believe if I were president today, the country would be safer and we’d see a lot less violence and here’s why: I have said we must address the issue of racial injustice"

That is -- actually listening to the protestors, and addressing the issues they are concerned about. If he can make protestors feel that their concerns are heard and genuinely work towards a plan that both sides feel is fair, perhaps those opportunist mobs would diminish. On the other hand, he could continue Trump's approach of threatening more troops, tear gas, beat downs, and encouraging far right factions to go out with guns and add more fuel to the fire, but we can see these results haven't gotten us very far.

The violent mobs on both sides are absolutely unacceptable, and Joe has clearly agreed. Has Trump?

Well said, thank you.

Nobody who has any common sense ever thinks for one second Joe Biden has no chance of winning. There is no reason to want or expect that to happen.
Sorry but Seattle, Portland, LA, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, NYC results yell a different story

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

We are talking about a Biden speech, what you are talking about is the Trump election campaign plan (you know wrecking cities by sending in masks in uniforms, both civilian and his William Bar band of unknown officers), you know, because the man cannot win an honest election.

Right, because it's Trumpers who are wrecking the cities. Makes perfect sense. SMH.

How dare campaign staffers of Biden pay their own money into a fund that allows both black and white protesters sit in jail because the bail system is being misused to keep poor people in jail even though it is not certain they would ever need to sit one day in jail for what they are alleged to have done.

The bail system is ridiculous, people who are not a threat should be released if their potential jail time is in the days/weeks and when there is no legal reason to keep them locked up, only those who are accused of serious crimes, who are escape risks or who would interfere with the prosecution, need to be kept in jail without any bail.

Rich people can buy their freedom by paying the bail while poor people who had minor accusations leveled against them sat in jail for weeks or months because even a bail of a few hundred dollars was beyond them. How dare Biden staffers care about bail reform and the use of bail to punish those who have not even had their day in court yet and might have to sit in jail for months just because they are not rich or well to do.

It has happened, like Kalief Browder who spent 1100 days in jail because he could not afford 3000 dollars bail for having been accused of stealing a backpack (as a 16 year old) and was sent to Rikers. He spent 1100 days before the DA decided there was no case and he was released, after more than 3 years in jail and 800 days in solitary confinement for not being able to pay bail on a crime he didn't even commit. Yes, how dare Biden staffers (most likely progressives) care about the failures of the bail system and give their own money to that campaign.

13 Biden staffers (out of the many hundreds that must work for his campaign) gave some money to a fund that is against cash bail injustice. But literally paying for the release of BLM terrorists is just utter nonsense and bordering on "pants on fire" territory. 13 donating staffers is nothing compared to the 150,000 people who donated money tot that fund.

They're literally paying bail for people arrested in the fecking Minnesota riots, you numbskull.

Yes, all those Republicans that you used to hate you now support. You tell me how Trump had any control over Portland. Seattle, LA, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC. these are all Democratic run cities?

Why are you lying about me? I've never hated any republicans. Most large cities are run by Democrats, and they do the best they can. It doesn't help to have a racist in the white house who stokes violence and hatred against people of color, while sucking up to the white supremacists and cops that kill black Americans for no valid reason.

Conservatives applaud Trump's divisive rhetoric because they hope his fear mongering will help him get elected again. Conservatives who support this racist are putting him over country and their party, and are not true Americans. Trump wets his pants when he creates more violence and killing in the USA, he hopes his weak scared worshipers will vote for him again to save them. He and his supporters are a disgrace to our country.

attachment.php

Last edited:
So true. The racists are scared and in the state of panic...

many are 55-90yo. if Trump can't get it done for them now, their time is gonna run out.

The guy is unable to stop screwing up off script.
And that doesn't count all the times he denies saying what he's on tape saying and he'll say whatever they tell him to say.
You picked the worst possible candidate out of that primary crowd and that's really bad.
He's got problems that campaigning can't overcome.

A homeless schizophrenic yelling at people in a park is more coherent than Trump is off-script, but you are concerned with Biden.... It's astounding.

I'd like to know why his handlers moved him from his basement into another confined/restricted area ... :lamo

bidens-big-speech-in-pa-3.jpg

And yet another example of why there are not funny conservative comedians.

Sounded more like a threat from Biden than anything else.

Just let that sink in folks.

Yes it will be Biden's responsibility to heal the divisions he inherits. At least he'll try.

Uptower, he didn't inherit divisions.

Your party is creating the divisions. Your Convention was themed "Rise Up." And had glorified images of anti-Trump signs and Pelosi tearing up the SOTU address. Kamala Harris helped bail out violent protestors. Warren had BLM spelled out in alphabet tiles behind her as she spoke. CNN told young children the rioters were mad, and they had every right to be.

Most importantly, your liberal media has created a fictional narrative for four years, drilling into their viewers' heads that Trump is racist. For reasons which had nothing to do with his Presidency, and had mostly to do with The Birther Movement, which was initiated by Hillary Clinton. And all coverage of press briefings has been confrontational, intiated by the liberal reporters.

Jeff Zucker has divided America. If CNN had any semblence to the truth, our country would be much more unified and whole.

Biden is at the helm of the divisiveness. Either because he supports it, or more likely, he doesn’t have the courage to control the Marxist factions of his own party.

Last edited:

Your party is creating the divisions. Your Convention was themed "Rise Up." And had glorified images of anti-Trump signs and Pelosi tearing up the SOTU address. Kamala Harris helped bail out violent protestors. Warren had BLM spelled out in alphabet tiles behind her as she spoke. CNN told young children the rioters were mad, and they had every right to be.

Most importantly, your liberal media has created a fictional narrative for four years, drilling into their viewers' heads that Trump is racist. For reasons which had nothing to do with his Presidency, and had mostly to do with The Birther Movement, which was initiated by Hillary Clinton. And all coverage of press briefings has been confrontational, intiated by the liberal reporters.

Jeff Zucker has divided America. If CNN had any semblence to the truth, our country would be much more unified and whole.

Biden is at the helm of the divisiveness. Either because he supports it, or more likely, he doesn’t have the courage to control the Marxist factions of his own party.
The theme of the Democratic Convention was healing and compassion.
The theme of the Republican convention was be afraid, be very afraid; the cities are on fire and Democrats aren’t doing anything to control Mad Max roving anarchists. It was a dystopian view of America that didn’t exist before Trump.

No, Trump formulated the birthed movement, not Clinton. You’re such a freakin liar.
PolitiFact | Fact-checking Donald Trump's claim Hillary Clinton started Obama birther movement — False

There are no Marxists in the federal level of the Democratic Party but there are Nazis, racists, anti-Muslims and AntiSemites in the Republican Party. Trump supports this one: Laura Loomer, the Trump-praised anti-Muslim congressional candidate in Florida, explained - Vox

Last edited:
Biden's staffers did it.

Are you denying what they did?

So, it's ok for Trump to offer to pay the legal fees of his supporters roughing up protestors, but you're outraged about what Biden's staffers supposedly did?

This is mostly pure fantasy cobbled together out of 'alternative facts'. Trump has spent four years sowing division from the top down. And now it's all Biden's fault, who hasn't even held office all that time?

It's a brilliant tactic for anyone wilfully ignorant enough to follow: Trump blamed the previous administration for his first three years of failure then switched to blaming the next administration for the current year of monumental f***ups.

Only he's still in charge.

biden toilet.jpg

The theme of the Democratic Convention was healing and compassion.

I just want SPECIFICS when it comes to your (above) comment.

Where do you see healing? Where do you see compassion in today's Democratic Party?

Joe Biden has a long history of lying about himself and using his position, and allowing his position to be used, for personal gain by his family. IOW, Biden is corrupt and has the onset of dementia.
You really think he screws up so often because of a stutter?

It is hilarious how people attack the truthfulness of Biden when he is running against the most dishonest politician EVER in the US. The man has told so many lies that I am not sure Biden told that many untruths in his entire life.

The same goes with the corrupt nonsense, ever looked at that Orange Ogre in the WH, he did not drain the swamp, he turned the WH into the biggest swamp around Washington, and that is an achievement when looking at the normal level of swampiness in Washington DC.

And Biden does not have dementia, I am not that sure about Trump though. The man reeks of being unwell, dragging his leg, almost falling down, having trouble walking, etc. etc. etc. You know what I saw Biden do a few weeks back, cycling and being physically active, Trump is incapable of being actually active.

And yup, I think his stutter has a lot to do with it. Trump does not have that excuse, my mom thinks he might be word blind, I just think the man cannot properly read or think for that matter. Because he does not know the best words as he has bragged, he does say the most made up or incorrect words though.

They're literally paying bail for people arrested in the fecking Minnesota riots, you numbskull.

You must not have heard of the comment "Manners maketh the man" because your manners clearly are lacking IMO.

But they are not "paying the bail" they did not raise enough money to pay a 2500 dollar bail (with all the staffers combined) let alone pay the bail of all the ACCUSED suspects. Because they are not guilty of anything, they are accused of having committed a crime/offense/infraction.

All I see is hypocritical biased fake outrage on the right again, because I am pretty sure the right wing thugs of Unite the right will have gotten bail support, as for that matter police officers accused of killing unarmed men for example. But we do not hear you complaining about this like that, just the FAKE outrage that 13 of the many staffers paid a few bucks to a group that is against keeping people in jail for no good reason just because they cannot afford a few hundred dollars of bail.

I just want SPECIFICS when it comes to your (above) comment.

Where do you see healing? Where do you see compassion in today's Democratic Party?

On a few policies, we want to expand health insurance coverage, not take it away, as Donald Trump is in court trying to do.
We want to address the Covid crisis head on, not pretend that it has already been defeated, as they said at the RNC convention. Trump wants to open up the economy, pushing herd immunity now, and doesn't care that it will cost millions of lives. He wants that because he believes his re-election is dependent upon it and if people die for that objective, so what.
We believe that Americans need financial help and the Democratic House passed a Covid relief bill in May and both Trump and McConnell sat on it.

Apart from policy, character and compassion, science and democracy, are all on the ballot in November.

You can listen to Biden express his upbeat message here:

A homeless schizophrenic yelling at people in a park is more coherent than Trump is off-script, but you are concerned with Biden.... It's astounding.

That you appear to claim you're not is what's astounding. So astounding it's not believable.

Back
Top Bottom