• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden Speech Today, Another Term of Trump Will Mean More Violence in the USA

It is hilarious how people attack the truthfulness of Biden when he is running against the most dishonest politician EVER in the US. The man has told so many lies that I am not sure Biden told that many untruths in his entire life.

The same goes with the corrupt nonsense, ever looked at that Orange Ogre in the WH, he did not drain the swamp, he turned the WH into the biggest swamp around Washington, and that is an achievement when looking at the normal level of swampiness in Washington DC.

And Biden does not have dementia, I am not that sure about Trump though. The man reeks of being unwell, dragging his leg, almost falling down, having trouble walking, etc. etc. etc. You know what I saw Biden do a few weeks back, cycling and being physically active, Trump is incapable of being actually active.

And yup, I think his stutter has a lot to do with it. Trump does not have that excuse, my mom thinks he might be word blind, I just think the man cannot properly read or think for that matter. Because he does not know the best words as he has bragged, he does say the most made up or incorrect words though.

I saw Biden on a bike too ... outdoors ... nobody around ... with a mask. I also saw him walk across a stage with his arms swinging as if jogging - but he was walking.

Stuttering didn't cause him to say 150 million people died from guns or that he believed truth over facts.
As for lying, he's been lying about himself and his career for 40 years and he's been using his position to make his family wealthier for almost that long.

Trump lies about things like crowd size and the best economy in history.
Biden lies about himself and then lies about his lies.

Old 'N Chill;1072567900]Why are you lying about me? I've never hated any republicans. Most large cities are run by Democrats, and they do the best they can. It doesn't help to have a racist in the white house who stokes violence and hatred against people of color, while sucking up to the white supremacists and cops that kill black Americans for no valid reason.

You have been indoctrinated well, racist in the White House causing all the problems in the cities?? Now that is a new one. Always blaming someone else for liberal failures! Doesn't appear to resonate with more and more blacks. Why do you believe everything the left tells you?

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll(R): New Trump Job Approval Numbers

Conservatives applaud Trump's divisive rhetoric because they hope his fear mongering will help him get elected again. Conservatives who support this racist are putting him over country and their party, and are not true Americans. Trump wets his pants when he creates more violence and killing in the USA, he hopes his weak scared worshipers will vote for him again to save them. He and his supporters are a disgrace to our country.

Divisive rhetoric? What has Trump done that has generated this hatred by you? You obviously have no idea what racism is, check out BLM! True Americans want law and order and aren't getting it in liberal cities so you keep voting for the same ideology over and over expecting different results. Your rhetoric is a disgrace to the education system in this country

So, it's ok for Trump to offer to pay the legal fees of his supporters roughing up protestors, but you're outraged about what Biden's staffers supposedly did?

Except he never paid anyone's fees.

You must not have heard of the comment "Manners maketh the man" because your manners clearly are lacking IMO.

But they are not "paying the bail" they did not raise enough money to pay a 2500 dollar bail (with all the staffers combined) let alone pay the bail of all the ACCUSED suspects. Because they are not guilty of anything, they are accused of having committed a crime/offense/infraction.

All I see is hypocritical biased fake outrage on the right again, because I am pretty sure the right wing thugs of Unite the right will have gotten bail support, as for that matter police officers accused of killing unarmed men for example. But we do not hear you complaining about this like that, just the FAKE outrage that 13 of the many staffers paid a few bucks to a group that is against keeping people in jail for no good reason just because they cannot afford a few hundred dollars of bail.

Please show where Trump or his staffers paid any bail. Or police officers.

Come back when you have something rather than unsupported claims.

Seeing as how you all admittedly believe in “End justifies the means” Marxism, and the entire theme of your convention was “Rise Up,” I absolutely do believe a member of Antifah or BLM exposed Cain on purpose. Like Chris Cuomo said, protests don’t need to be peaceful. The cause justifies the means.

When Vernon Jones left the RNC, he was violently harassed by BLM. I guess his black life doesn’t matter. Or the lives of any black Americans who dare support Trump.

As far as blaming Trump for divisions, you all had the most divisively themed convention in political history. If Biden wins, and the nation is torn in two, it will absolutely be the Democrats’ fault.

Pretending Trump is responsible for local police departments, while Democrats fight against Tim Scott’s police reform bill, the dishonesty and malicious intent never end.

Why don't you tell us more about your belief about Herman Cain's death?

I saw Biden on a bike too ... outdoors ... nobody around ... with a mask. I also saw him walk across a stage with his arms swinging as if jogging - but he was walking.

Stuttering didn't cause him to say 150 million people died from guns or that he believed truth over facts.
As for lying, he's been lying about himself and his career for 40 years and he's been using his position to make his family wealthier for almost that long.

Trump lies about things like crowd size and the best economy in history.
Biden lies about himself and then lies about his lies.

Nobody around when he was cycling? In which universe do you live where you think a former vice president goes biking outdoors with nobody around?

There are about 8 people or more with him. And yes, he is wearing a mask because he is the oldest person in the group and wants to give the right impression.

You make it sound like Biden is the only one who makes these kinds of errors, I have seen and heard dozens or so from Trump.

And Trump lies about everything, also his family and has been enriching himself from his presidency. Your accusations are just partisan nonsense.

Please show where Trump or his staffers paid any bail. Or police officers.

Come back when you have something rather than unsupported claims.

Did I claim Trump or his staffers did that? Trump was worse, he offered to pay the fines for his followers to attack/hurt protesters at his rallies? Or has the TDS made you forget that one.

Police officers have set up crowdfunding for bail money, so your nonsense is just what it is partisan BS and not knowing what you are talking about.

And still ignoring the reality that 13 staffers paying a 50 dollars or so is not tantamount to paying for bail money for SUSPECTS!!!! Because all are innocent until proven otherwise.

Nobody around when he was cycling? In which universe do you live where you think a former vice president goes biking outdoors with nobody around?

There are about 8 people or more with him. And yes, he is wearing a mask because he is the oldest person in the group and wants to give the right impression.

You make it sound like Biden is the only one who makes these kinds of errors, I have seen and heard dozens or so from Trump.

And Trump lies about everything, also his family and has been enriching himself from his presidency. Your accusations are just partisan nonsense.

Yes, Biden's mental state makes him unique among peers when discussing reasons for their mistakes.

Who was around him on his outdoors bike ride? Neither person in that photo is wearing a mask. That woman look close to him? He was told by his handlers to wear a mask so he did.
That's what you have to acknowledge. He's a puppet.
But his handlers can't work his feeble brain for him when he's not reading a script, and even when he is reading he screws up. Remember "stroking violence"?
Look, you'd vote for him anyway if you lived here, I get that, but you don't have to go through these contortions to try to cover for his condition.

Yes, Biden's mental state makes him unique among peers when discussing reasons for their mistakes.

Who was around him on his outdoors bike ride? Neither person in that photo is wearing a mask. That woman look close to him? He was told by his handlers to wear a mask so he did.
That's what you have to acknowledge. He's a puppet.
But his handlers can't work his feeble brain for him when he's not reading a script, and even when he is reading he screws up. Remember "stroking violence"?
Look, you'd vote for him anyway if you lived here, I get that, but you don't have to go through these contortions to try to cover for his condition.

Sure, a man of advanced age uses a mask to give off a good example and to protect himself and you claim he is a puppet :lamo TDS strikes again.

And Trump makes just as many if not more mistakes, so?

And the feeble mind is Trump's, not Biden's.

Sure, a man of advanced age uses a mask to give off a good example and to protect himself and you claim he is a puppet :lamo TDS strikes again.

And Trump makes just as many if not more mistakes, so?

And the feeble mind is Trump's, not Biden's.

Maybe it can be chalked up to a remoteness problem the size of the Atlantic Ocean, but you might be the only person who didn't know Biden's role is to be an empty vessel into which will be poured his policies that were not of his making. Thus the conflict with his decades long career. That's his job. Currently his only reason for being. He does what he's told since he no longer knows what he thinks.

Maybe it can be chalked up to a remoteness problem the size of the Atlantic Ocean, but you might be the only person who didn't know Biden's role is to be an empty vessel into which will be poured his policies that were not of his making. Thus the conflict with his decades long career. That's his job. Currently his only reason for being. He does what he's told since he no longer knows what he thinks.

Just for argument's sake, let's stipulate that what you say is true.

So what?

Very strong, patriotic and Presidential speech given by Joe Biden today, worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet and want what is best for our country. He appears at minute 25:00, so you'll need to fast forward to that point. :2usflag:

I feel horrible for the poor sap they hire to do the signing for any of Biden's speeches.

Makes my fingers hurt just thinking about it.

We need a leader who will calm flash points such as the one in Kenosha. Not inflame them, or worse, desire them, as trump has done.

Desire them?

Citation please.

There is no doubt that Trump incites violence, both intentionally and unintentionally. From his early days as president, we had the "get out of my country" shootings. Armed vigilante caravans have been mobilized through Facebook and Instagram. Not until the recent violence have their announcements been removed. Their efforts are not welcome by law enforcement. Yes, there has been looting and rioting by Leftists. However, more organized Right Wing hate groups have also been involved in much of the unrest throughout our country. Over and over, Black Lives Matter peaceful protestors have pointed out individuals and groups to police who were defacing property, stating that "they are not with them". Armed Boogaloo boys have been arrested bringing firearms to peaceful protests. One police chief commented that recognizable off-duty police officers from another precinct started rioting in his city. Social media posts from Right wing extremist groups have called for their constituents to "randomly shoot into the crowd". When Trump calls peaceful protestors "Thugs", he fuels the hatred. Trump knows no other way to govern, other than being DIVISIVE. It's time to show him the exit door.

So the one person who's been calling for an end to the violence, while wanting law and order to be restored. Is the one you think is responsible for it.

While the one's who've been actively allowing it, supporting it, and encouraging it. Are not?

Repeating the whole "it's the right wing starting it" shtick. Isn't helping your case either. As we've only seen a scant few cases in which such actions can be linked to violence and that still does not account for all of the violence and damage being propagated over the course of the whole riot.
So we already know it's nowhere near as bad as what the BLM & Antifa actors are doing. Which, as a note. If you're going to ask who's causing all of the trouble. Don't ask the ones actively doing it, because you know they're just going to point their finger at someone who isn't even there.

Why don't you tell us more about your belief about Herman Cain's death?

Just did that in another thread, for about two pages. Because you literally just brought it up in that thread.

FiveThirtyEight just launched their election forecast today. Biden has a 71% chance of winning which

I can't tell what your motivation is lol, but the more you dwell on something the more suspicious everything looks.

Which means that the lot of you are doing me a favor by constantly bringing it up. People read, and a seed of doubt about BLM's motivation in all this is planted in their heads. Even if they think it's far fetched, the seed of doubt is there.

At this point, the best proof I have that there was some sort of foul play involved is that 5 or 6 posters CANNOT LET IT GO.

Last edited:
Just did that in another thread, for about two pages. Because you literally just brought it up in that thread.

FiveThirtyEight just launched their election forecast today. Biden has a 71% chance of winning which

I can't tell what your motivation is lol, but the more you dwell on something the more suspicious everything looks.

Which means that the lot of you are doing me a favor by constantly bringing it up. People read, and a seed of doubt about BLM's motivation in all this is planted in their heads. Even if they think it's far fetched, the seed of doubt is there.

At this point, the best proof I have that there was some sort of foul play involved is that 5 or 6 posters CANNOT LET IT GO.

I just like bringing it up because it exposes your lack of reasoning and lack of concern for basic common sense.

You mean other than me following US politics for almost thirty years. Yup, the Atlantic ocean plays havoc on my internet connection. And again, it is hilarious to hear Trump supporters making these kinds of comments when looking at the windbag they are supporting.

And Biden knows what he wants, Trump not so much as he is a populist idiot who will say whatever his most extreme followers want him to say or think.

You mean other than me following US politics for almost thirty years. Yup, the Atlantic ocean plays havoc on my internet connection. And again, it is hilarious to hear Trump supporters making these kinds of comments when looking at the windbag they are supporting.

And Biden knows what he wants, Trump not so much as he is a populist idiot who will say whatever his most extreme followers want him to say or think.
The value of what you follow depends on what you've chosen to lead you.

Biden doesn't know what he wants for breakfast until Jill tells him so his learning what his policies are as he reads them off the teleprompter is not at all surprising.

Here's something to look for during one of Biden's speeches.
When people read something and they're only going through the motions with no understanding of the words they're reading, they will unconsciously do physical schtick like touching their face or ear or the like.
Joe Biden did that a couple of times during his acceptance speech and he still does it accompanied by the deer in the headlights look on his face.
Check it out next time.

Now he's reading the headers of his talking points as part of his talking points. Like "topline message". He's starting to do it now.
I predicted he'd do that - that he'd read aloud things like "use serious voice here" and "express empathy here". I'll be great to hear the defenses of that.
Check out the videos here ...

Back
Top Bottom