• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden Speech Today, Another Term of Trump Will Mean More Violence in the USA

Golly gee. I would have never thought that Biden would say that about Trump in a campaign speech. :roll:

Joe Biden isn't a pathological liar like Cadet Bonespurs, so most of what he says is actually truthful....imagine that! :mrgreen:

So you buy Biden's claim that Trump is responsible for the big city violence?

Biden doesn't have to claim anything. Any American with their eyes and ears open during this Trump/Putin administration can see that Trump incites and encourages violence and division, against immigrants, people of color, non-Christians, etc....you name it! If it's not one of his cult followers, who is white and Christian (even though he's not), then he will name call, insult, slander and promote violence. Those who claim they do not see that are being deceptive.

Trump has been campaigning on fear, he preys on gullible fools who fear African Americans, Mexicans, Muslims, gays, etc. Some white trash inbreds were weak and gullible enough to swallow his BS. Trump loves the uneducated, so easy for the fool to manipulate. Trump is adding fuel to the fire in these protests, blaming the victims, and defending the vigilantes, White Supremacists and all his white racist worshipers. Neither Trump or his followers are patriotic, that is the biggest myth of all.

The guy is unable to stop screwing up off script.
And that doesn't count all the times he denies saying what he's on tape saying and he'll say whatever they tell him to say.
You picked the worst possible candidate out of that primary crowd and that's really bad.
He's got problems that campaigning can't overcome.

Correct.... He is doing it again! As Biden ventures out of his basement this will happen more and more!

Biden Returns to the Campaign Trail With Incoherent Babble About Coronavirus

Biden Returns to the Campaign Trail With Incoherent Babble About Coronavirus

Biden is a hot mess!
Biden finally stepped out of the basement and it was… not good.

“Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, it’s taken more than 100 year. Look. Here’s, the lives, it’s just, I mean, think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.”

Of course this is totally why Democrats have been laying the groundwork for Biden to back out of the debates with Trump, acting like Trump is the problem here…

I’m sure you’ll be surprised to know that Biden took no questions.

OMG, only the left can blame trump for violence in LIBERAL cities. You people are despicable!! when was the last time a Republican ran Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago, Kenosha, Minneapolis, NYC?? You people keep supporting the same ideology and keep getting the same results, violence in the cities

They know Biden can not beat Trump so we get all the antics and gas lighting from them now. Basically what they have been doing for the last 3 years only 10X.
When the president wins reelection batten the hatches because it won't be nice.

I'd like to know why his handlers moved him from his basement into another confined/restricted area ... :lamo

Someone missed a pandemic that's killed 180,000 Americans...

It was a good speech although fairly standard and to be expected. Some dull bits.

The big takeaway is he said he's in it for everyone, regardless of party affiliation. trump is most certainly not and has shown he's only willing to appeal to and help one side.

A fun freudian slip in the first two minutes: did anyone else notice Joe say the president is 'stroking violence.' The repubs can have fun with that.

Last edited:
I said Trump doesn't screw up off script.
Biden always does. Always. Remember "$150 million Americans killed by guns" ... "we believe in truth not facts"
Biden's plan is not Biden's plan.
Biden has peculiar personal proclivities and sex scandals of his own.
Biden is not coherent when he can't read what he's supposed to say.

Say what you will about Trump, he's not demented yet.

You can't be serious! :lol: I never heard of 150 million dollar
Americans, but I know there are much more Americans than 150 million dollars worth dead under the Trump failed administration. RIP.

Oh my. Only 2 lines but you still made it tough to get past the description of Biden as a "thinking adult".
I still finished it though.
Unless maybe you weren't talking about Biden.
I get it. You hate Trump so you'll vote for Biden.
But don't try to sell Biden as anything but terribly damaged goods.

Trump must be the adult. :lol: Trump is not damaged goods, whatever you say. :2razz:

Here's your stable genius.

OMG, only the left can blame trump for violence in LIBERAL cities. You people are despicable!! when was the last time a Republican ran Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago, Kenosha, Minneapolis, NYC?? You people keep supporting the same ideology and keep getting the same results, violence in the cities

I hope you're not calling me despicable. ;)

I'd like to know why his handlers moved him from his basement into another confined/restricted area ... :lamo

bidens-big-speech-in-pa-3.jpg

Why do you guys whine when he's in the basement and when he isn't? Don't have any legitimate complaints about the man, that isn't conspiracy or lies?

Very strong, patriotic and Presidential speech given by Joe Biden today, worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet and want what is best for our country. He appears at minute 25:00, so you'll need to fast forward to that point. :2usflag:

So he's saying that if the election doesn't go the way certain people want it to then they will enact violence. So I guess Biden is cool with terrorism, we well as the mainstream left.

Very strong, patriotic and Presidential speech given by Joe Biden today, worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet and want what is best for our country. He appears at minute 25:00, so you'll need to fast forward to that point. :2usflag:

As if there won't be more such violence if he gets elected. Last I checked Ferguson and Baltimore among other places, burned under him and Obama.

Why do you guys whine when he's in the basement and when he isn't? Don't have any legitimate complaints about the man, that isn't conspiracy or lies?

I thought that "speech" was supposed to be the kick-off for his campaign "tour" ... :lamo

It was a great speech. And I'm glad he stood up against all lawlessness.

Too bad his campaign staffers spent the last few months posting bail for rioters/looters who were burning down cities, he might actually be slightly believable otherwise.

Someone missed a pandemic that's killed 180,000 Americans...
It was a good speech although fairly standard and to be expected. Some dull bits.
The big takeaway is he said he's in it for everyone, regardless of party affiliation. trump is most certainly not and has shown he's only willing to appeal to and help one side.
A fun freudian slip in the first two minutes: did anyone else notice Joe say the president is 'stroking violence.' The repubs can have fun with that.

Yeah ... that lame "missed a pandemic" has already been taken by your fellow short-on-excuses lefty.

That speech was Biden's kick-off for his campaign tour. From the looks of it, however, Biden is being shuffled from his home basement to other "basements" in different locations with the media being verboten to ask him questions ... unless the question has been pre-screened and the answer - along with the reporter's name - has been written down for old, senile O'Biden.

:lol:

Biden scares the racists. This is their time and this era is their last chance.

Biden has some nerve, to allow his convention to encourage aggressive rioting, and then imply that it will stop if he’s elected.

Translation: Aggressive and violent rioting are justified if the purpose is to gets Trump out of office.

This will backfire big time.

Yeah ... that lame "missed a pandemic" has already been taken by your fellow short-on-excuses lefty.

That speech was Biden's kick-off for his campaign tour. From the looks of it, however, Biden is being shuffled from his home basement to other "basements" in different locations with the media being verboten to ask him questions ... unless the question has been pre-screened and the answer - along with the reporter's name - has been written down for old, senile O'Biden.

:lol:

Well it's a far better reason for having a socially distanced audience and taking precautions than rumors he's senile. His speeches are far more coherent than the president's.

The pandemic is real. The 'basement' in-joke is the tired excuse.

So far the majority of people that have been committing violence have been leftist liberals.
interesting that they blame trump for the actions of leftists.

Biden is a moron.

Another wise person who voted for Trump in the last election, now has the character and patriotism to vote for Joe Biden in 2020. There are more and more republicans distancing themselves from the Divider In Chief, and for that I give them credit and respect.

Translation, elect me or our troops will continue to wreck your city.

So, is he saying that with him as President the country will just roll over, and give the rioters whatever they want? That we'll abandon the rule of law, turn law enforcement over to mobs? Do away with property rights?

Trump doesn't screw up off script.
Trump doesn't deny saying what he's on tape saying and they can't stop Trump from saying what he wants.
Given the 2016 attitude of the Nation toward the establishment R party, Trump was the best possible candidate.
Trump didn't have a mental disability to overcome.

So how was Trump in 2016 the exact same as Biden in 2020?

No, you are right in one thing at least, Donald Trump is not the exact same as Biden, because Biden is, was and will always be a mostly honest and honorable man, whereas Trump is none of those things, not honest and most certainly not honorable. The man is a race baiting thief, crook and abuser, pure and simple.

So, is he saying that with him as President the country will just roll over, and give the rioters whatever they want? That we'll abandon the rule of law, turn law enforcement over to mobs? Do away with property rights?

If you listened to the speech, you might hear that he specifically said,

"I believe if I were president today, the country would be safer and we’d see a lot less violence and here’s why: I have said we must address the issue of racial injustice"

That is -- actually listening to the protestors, and addressing the issues they are concerned about. If he can make protestors feel that their concerns are heard and genuinely work towards a plan that both sides feel is fair, perhaps those opportunist mobs would diminish. On the other hand, he could continue Trump's approach of threatening more troops, tear gas, beat downs, and encouraging far right factions to go out with guns and add more fuel to the fire, but we can see these results haven't gotten us very far.

The violent mobs on both sides are absolutely unacceptable, and Joe has clearly agreed. Has Trump?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom