• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jews now cancelling Dave Chappelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

More evidence that many claims of anti semitism mean absolutely nothing. Again, where are these Jewish groups/people when they're taking in billions in the rap industry, disseminating and selling "harmful" black stereotypes ? They were completely silent when Dave was making racist jokes against blacks and whites. Or how they push and support the woke agenda that pushes out "anti white" stereotypes. Like I said last time:Jews are not special . Every group has experienced genocide. The jews definitely have a shared culture like every other group. It isn't racist to point that out. But it isn't racist to begin with because jews aren't a race.

It's just Rachael Dolezal like , white guys with funny hats who think they're special. The real racism is saying that you're a mythical being's chosen people, superior to all others. Real racism is whining about it, only when it ostensibly is against your own group. Real racism is keeping the blacks jews out of your Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer like ethnostate. Real racism is selling media to black folk telling them to kill each other, how each other out, and sell drugs to one another. We need to criticize jews MORE, but less.

I can support most of that....I think.
"The Chosen Ones".....lol, anyone that thinks they have been "chosen by god" belongs in a rubber room, not controlling the US government through AIPAC. But here we are!

Ultimately, the J$ws are only in control because the White American has lost his desire to control his own destiny. In no other country in the world is less than 2% of the population as influential as the leftist J$ws are in America.
Wow, that's crazy. What is your solution to this?

You're totally correct. We are all victims because of Jewish greediness. /s
It's not greed. It's morbid, neurotic self preservation . The jews throw the baby out with the bathwater. Anything slightly against jews is censored.

maybe it's just because they are smarter than you

Or maybe just more underhanded, :unsure: unscrupulous and greedy? Less bound by ethics and morals?
I dunno....just thinking aloud.

It's not a conspiracy. Jews have the highest iqs, thus, a disproportionate amount of them control and are at the highest level. They allow anti whiteness but not anti jewness.

Interesting statement. Do you have any actual proof that Jews have "higher IQs"?

Wow, that's crazy. What is your solution to this?
The solution is what Dave Chappelle and others are starting to do: Call out what's happening !
The nepotism and control by leftist J$ws in hollywood, wall street, media, and Biden administration is staggering.
It's also very dangerous because their ideals are antithetical to the Constitution and the American Spirit.
With enough light being shown on who's really running the show, pressure will mount for things to change.
The left talks of diversity, but it's not there when it comes to who's in charge.

I'm so happy the American people are being exposed to what the hollywood "J$ws" are really about.
These sociopaths are all about money, power, control, and exploitation.
They've been doing it for over 1000 years and it's time humanity freed itself from their clutches.

I welcome Dave Chappell expressing his first amendment rights through artistic expression. And he's Damm funny

But no one is changing their politics over this. Lol

More evidence that many claims of anti semitism mean absolutely nothing. Again, where are these Jewish groups/people when they're taking in billions in the rap industry, disseminating and selling "harmful" black stereotypes ? They were completely silent when Dave was making racist jokes against blacks and whites. Or how they push and support the woke agenda that pushes out "anti white" stereotypes. Like I said last time:Jews are not special . Every group has experienced genocide. The jews definitely have a shared culture like every other group. It isn't racist to point that out. But it isn't racist to begin with because jews aren't a race.

It's just Rachael Dolezal like , white guys with funny hats who think they're special. The real racism is saying that you're a mythical being's chosen people, superior to all others. Real racism is whining about it, only when it ostensibly is against your own group. Real racism is keeping the blacks jews out of your Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer like ethnostate. Real racism is selling media to black folk telling them to kill each other, how each other out, and sell drugs to one another. We need to criticize jews MORE, but less.
Fail SOck.jpg

Look if there are more black people than white people in the NBA I don't scream unfair

They are just better at that than me

Once again right wingers cry every time someone gets criticized.

News flash: Free speech means I'm allowed to call you an asshole.

The solution is what Dave Chappelle and others are starting to do: Call out what's happening !
The nepotism and control by leftist J$ws in hollywood, wall street, media, and Biden administration is staggering.
It's also very dangerous because their ideals are antithetical to the Constitution and the American Spirit.
With enough light being shown on who's really running the show, pressure will mount for things to change.
The left talks of diversity, but it's not there when it comes to who's in charge.
Wow, Jews are anti-American and control Wall Street and the Biden admin? That's pretty serious. What if you call them out but they keep power anyway? Surely you don't think they will peacefully step down?

Once again right wingers cry every time someone gets criticized.

News flash: Free speech means I'm allowed to call you an asshole.
It's the other way around.

You know when these people inevitably get banned/suspended they are going to believe the mods are Jewish or something too and that they've been "cancelled" and that "their freedom of speech" has been infringed on.
That will be their opening post on the next site.

I'm not White or Christian.
I do think White Christians are the biggest saps in human history. Once Christianity overtook Europe, all true sense of national identity went away and they were ripe for the picking. Ultimately, the J$ws are only in control because the White American has lost his desire to control his own destiny. In no other country in the world is less than 2% of the population as influential as the leftist J$ws are in America.

You realize Europe was Christian during the time when European empires dominated the Earth, yes?

You realize Europe was Christian during the time when European empires dominated the Earth, yes?
Nazis love to play the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom