• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jews now cancelling Dave Chappelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetErDone

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

More evidence that many claims of anti semitism mean absolutely nothing. Again, where are these Jewish groups/people when they're taking in billions in the rap industry, disseminating and selling "harmful" black stereotypes ? They were completely silent when Dave was making racist jokes against blacks and whites. Or how they push and support the woke agenda that pushes out "anti white" stereotypes. Like I said last time:Jews are not special . Every group has experienced genocide. The jews definitely have a shared culture like every other group. It isn't racist to point that out. But it isn't racist to begin with because jews aren't a race.

It's just Rachael Dolezal like , white guys with funny hats who think they're special. The real racism is saying that you're a mythical being's chosen people, superior to all others. Real racism is whining about it, only when it ostensibly is against your own group. Real racism is keeping the blacks jews out of your Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer like ethnostate. Real racism is selling media to black folk telling them to kill each other, how each other out, and sell drugs to one another. We need to criticize jews MORE, but less.

More evidence that many claims of anti semitism mean absolutely nothing.
How does one particular incident indicate anything about other incidents?

If we accept ftsoa that this claim of anti-Semitism means "absolutely nothing", how does that have bearing on any other claim of anti-Semitism?

Are we just supposed to "know" this?

Again, where are these Jewish groups/people when they're taking in billions in the rap industry, disseminating and selling "harmful" black stereotypes ? They were completely silent when Dave was making racist jokes against blacks and whites. Or how they push and support the woke agenda that pushes out "anti white" stereotypes. Like I said last time:Jews are not special . Every group has experienced genocide. The jews definitely have a shared culture like every other group. It isn't racist to point that out. But it isn't racist to begin with because jews aren't a race.
Surprise!
"Races" are apparently not a genetic thing.
Social groups decide who is of which race.

Once upon a time, Irish and other folks of Celtic backgrounds were not "White"

The times changed and so did the definition of what "White" means in terms of race.

More evidence that many claims of anti semitism mean absolutely nothing. Again, where are these Jewish groups/people when they're taking in billions in the rap industry, disseminating and selling "harmful" black stereotypes ? They were completely silent when Dave was making racist jokes against blacks and whites. Or how they push and support the woke agenda that pushes out "anti white" stereotypes. Like I said last time:Jews are not special . Every group has experienced genocide. The jews definitely have a shared culture like every other group. It isn't racist to point that out. But it isn't racist to begin with because jews aren't a race.

It's just Rachael Dolezal like , white guys with funny hats who think they're special. The real racism is saying that you're a mythical being's chosen people, superior to all others. Real racism is whining about it, only when it ostensibly is against your own group. Real racism is keeping the blacks jews out of your Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer like ethnostate. Real racism is selling media to black folk telling them to kill each other, how each other out, and sell drugs to one another. We need to criticize jews MORE, but less.

There are so many things wrong with this comment, I don't know where to begin.

I'll concentrate on this. Free speech does not mean freedom from consequences or criticism. It sounds like you are saying that Jewish people are not free to speak their minds about Chappelle's words but you and Chappelle are free to criticize Jewish people. That's called hypocrisy.

I'm so happy the American people are being exposed to what the hollywood "J$ws" are really about.
These sociopaths are all about money, power, control, and exploitation.
They've been doing it for over 1000 years and it's time humanity freed itself from their clutches.

Last edited:
I'm so happy the American people are being exposed to what the hollywood J$ws are really about.
These godless sociopaths are all about money, power, control, and exploitation.
They've been doing it for over 1000 years and it's time humanity freed itself from their clutches.
Whatever you say Mein Fuher

I'm so happy the American people are being exposed to what the hollywood "J$ws" are really about.
These godless sociopaths are all about money, power, control, and exploitation.
Man Christians are so weak and powerless

It's kind of crazy how the things that used to be reserved for Stormfront type websites are now just....sort of commonplace conservative talking points.
You know when these people inevitably get banned/suspended they are going to believe the mods are Jewish or something too and that they've been "cancelled" and that "their freedom of speech" has been infringed on.

There are so many things wrong with this comment, I don't know where to begin.

I'll concentrate on this. Free speech does not mean freedom from consequences or criticism. It sounds like you are saying that Jewish people are not free to speak their minds about Chappelle's words but you and Chappelle are free to criticize Jewish people. That's called hypocrisy.
It's the opposite: Jews are free to be anti black and white, but insist that there cannot do the same to jews.

You know when these people inevitably get banned/suspended they are going to believe the mods are Jewish or something too and that they've been "cancelled" and that "their freedom of speech" has been infringed on.
Follow the money trail. Who owns the server to this website? It's odd that my post on the jews got deleted, but none of.my posts calling out white people did. Odd, isn't it? Follow the money. So it does prove our point.

Just go away.

Man Christians are so weak and powerless
Especially the White Christians.
Which is why they need to return to the faiths of their ancestors instead of the pathetic "turn the other cheek" weak Christian faith.

It's the opposite: Jews are free to be anti black and white, but insist that there cannot do the same to jews.
So true king. Can you tell me more about how Jews are anti-white?
Follow the money trail. Who owns the server to this website?
Woah...does George Soros own debate politics or something 🤯

Follow the money trail. Who owns the server to this website? It's odd that my post on the jews got deleted, but none of.my posts calling out white people did. Odd, isn't it? Follow the money. So it does prove our point.
It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!! Lol

The y definitely have a collective culture like every other group. I know plenty in my circle, and have watched the way they move. I kinda like it tbh. Black folks need to take notes.

Follow the money trail. Who owns the server to this website?
You're totally correct. We are all victims because of Jewish greediness. /s

Damn right they are.
Which is why they need to return to the faiths of their ancestors instead of the pathetic "turn the other cheek" weak Christian faith.
Amen. All Christians should return to the faith of their ancestors and worship the old gods instead. Zeus and Thor and shit are way cooler than God.

Especially the White Christians.
You do that. But if jews took everything from you without ever firing a shot maybe it's just because they are smarter than you

You do that. But if jews took everything from you without ever firing a shot maybe it's just because they are smarter than you
I'm not White or Christian.
I do think White Christians are the biggest saps in human history. Once Christianity overtook Europe, all true sense of national identity went away and they were ripe for the picking. Ultimately, the J$ws are only in control because the White American has lost his desire to control his own destiny. In no other country in the world is less than 2% of the population as influential as the leftist J$ws are in America.

It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!! Lol
It's not a conspiracy. Jews have the highest iqs, thus, a disproportionate amount of them control and are at the highest level. They allow anti whiteness but not anti jewness.

I'm not White or Christian.
I do think White Christians are the biggest saps in human history. Once Christianity overtook Europe, all true sense of national identity went away and they were ripe for the picking. Ultimately, the J$ws are only in control because the White American has lost his desire to control his own destiny. In no other country in the world is less than 2% of the population as influential as the leftist J$ws are in America.
Then quit complaining. If jews have any power it's because it was given to them....not taken at the point of a gun

Quit whining and being a victim

It's not a conspiracy. Jews have the highest iqs, thus, a disproportionate amount of them control and are at the highest level. They allow anti whiteness but not anti jewness.
OK so they are just smarter than you.

I guess it sucks to be you

Seriously, just go away.

SmoggyIllinformedLadybird-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom