• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jehovah Witnesses - The origin about trinity and hell...

Little do you know he's in charge, and he'll be there at the final judgment to have a word with the naysayers.

There's a higher court and a higher judge than you're apparently aware of, and I doubt you like it one bit.

that is only your opinion.

Little do you know he's in charge, and he'll be there at the final judgment to have a word with the naysayers.

There's a higher court and a higher judge than you're apparently aware of, and I doubt you like it one bit.

Sure, right.

Ya know what they say about people who assume...

JW's teach that the Holy Spirit isn't a person / God.

So please answer the following:

In Acts chapter 5, we see this:

"Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

Here, the Holy Spirit is clearly depicted as God ("you have lied to the Holy Spirit"; "You have not lied just to human beings but to God").

And if that's not enough for you then please tell me - if the Holy Spirit is not a person - how is it possible to lie to an inanimate "star-Wars" type force? How does one lie to something that isn't alive?

Back
Top Bottom