• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jehovah Witnesses - The origin about trinity and hell...

Then you are not searching for the truth...spare me...

I already found the Truth. Jesus Christ!
I'm done searching.

You seem to be dodging.

I'm surprised about what is said about JW - that they claim Jesus had taught about that kind of baptism you are required to do!

That when you're being baptized.....

....you are required to publicly confirm that you are associating yourself "with God's spirit-directed organization" thereby submitting yourself to its direction and judicial system?

Lol. Never read that in the Bible.

Is that true? You're required to make that confirmation?
Just answer yes, or no.

EEEERRRCKKKKK <that's me gagging>

Say what?

Lol! You don't even believe what Jesus claimed Himself to be!

And.....JW believes God was without wisdom until He created Jesus!
Lol. Imagine God having no wisdom at sometime before he created wisdom (Jesus)! Lol.
How did He know enough about wisdom in the first place, if He had no wisdom at the time???? :lol:

You ignored that before......can you explain that now, Elvira????
Do you folks believe God had no wisdom before He created Jesus?

/// Do you folks believe God had no wisdom before he created Jesus ? //// Are you saying Jesus hasn't 'always' been God ?

I already found the Truth. Jesus Christ!
I'm done searching.

But I'm surprised about what is said about JW - that they claim Jesus had taught about that kind of baptism you are required to do!

....you are required to publicly confirm that you are associating yourself "with God's spirit-directed organization" thereby submitting yourself to its direction and judicial system?

Lol. Never read that in the Bible.

Is that true? You're required to make that confirmation?
Just answer yes, or no.

What do you think of Matthew 24:45-47? Who is the faithful and discreet slave?

What do you think of Matthew 24:45-47? Who is the faithful and discreet slave?

I'm not asking about any slave, discreet or otherwise! :roll:

Why can't JW answer a simple question with a simple answer?

Like the JW who comes knocking - you ask them pointblank - do you believe Jesus is God.....
......and they hum and ahhhh....:lol:

Are you not sure where you stand? Are you afraid to answer or what???

What's so hard about answering yes or no?

Is it true?

If yes.....can you cite the biblical basis for it!

/// Do you folks believe God had no wisdom before he created Jesus ? //// Are you saying Jesus hasn't 'always' been God ?

Hi LM...who do you think Proverbs 8:22-31 is referring to?

I think you have to do some comparisons. You have to demonstrate what the truth is so that people will know what the lies are. That's what's going on here in exposing the lies of the JW's so people will not be led astray by their corrupted and revisionist teachings.

Show us where the word 'trinity' is in the bible.

Like the JW who comes knocking - you ask them pointblank - do you believe Jesus is God.....

Is it true?

You are not the only one allowed to ask questions...

EH?? What are on about? Can't you follow?

I'm asking her!

Hi LM...who do you think Proverbs 8:22-31 is referring to?

Why? You're afraid to commit yourself to an answer?

Because you don't want to hear the obvious.....LOGICAL QUESTION...... that would surely follow, eh? :lol:

You're passing the question to him? :mrgreen:

I'm not asking about any slave, discreet or otherwise! :roll:

Is it true?

Are you going to answer post#27 ?.It's a very simple YES or NO question.

Show us where the word 'trinity' is in the bible.

Or even the idea of the trinity outside of the 3 being mentioned in the one verse in the entire Bible...which never said they were ONE...

Last edited:
Correct...

So.....

........if Jesus is Wisdom - and Jesus was created by God...........

.....therefore, you're saying, God was without wisdom before Jesus was created.

Oh boy.......:lol:

So.....if Jesus is Wisdom - and Jesus was created by God...........you're saying God was without wisdom
before Jesus was created.

Oh boy.......:lol:

Reading comprehension problems again, I see...:roll:

Challenging the truth of one's beliefs is not claiming superiority of another person in any way, shape, or form....the quest for truth should be the motivating factor for anyone's desire to serve the God of Truth...

I'm glad you feel that way. So....let's go on with the quest for truth concerning this claim from Wiki.

Elvira - this question is again being asked of you to clarify:

Is it true?

I'm glad you feel that way. So....let's go on with the quest for truth concerning this claim from Wiki.

Elvira - this question is again being asked of you to clarify:

Is it true?

I did but you refused to discuss it...you really should get some help with your reading comprehension problems...poor thing...:(

Reading comprehension problems again, I see...:roll:

.....still no explanation from you.....dodging......dodging......:mrgreen:

Meh.
Maybe you should run along and ask JW how to answer the questions.
Or, better yet, bring someone in here.....:lol:

.....still no explanation from you.....dodging......dodging......:mrgreen:

I have tried to have a discussion with you but well, I can see that's not gonna happen...:2brickwal

I did but you refused to discuss it...you really should get some help with your reading comprehension problems...poor thing...:(

There's the typical I did give the answer/explanation etc..,

No, you did not.

Stop being dishonest.

I have tried to have a discussion with you but well, I can see that's not gonna happen...:2brickwal

Well, of course discussion isn't gonna happen when you're simply dodging questions! What do you think?
You can't even stand by your own JW doctrine to defend it! :lol:

Go ahead, keep banging your head against the wall. Concussion could be the result of that.
Maybe that's the cause of your problem.....:lamo

Are JWs Christians?

Elvira sent you? To deflect for her? :lol:

Anyway, about your question - it's better if Elvira answers that herself. After all, she's the JW.
I'm trying to help her. Brushing off the scales. I hope she comes to see the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom