• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

Yes, but which one? The one in the tan suit or the one with the sleeveless dress?
Decisions, decisions.

That’s what I am saying. If they don’t have anything truly scandalous (and they don’t, and they hate that), then they make up ridiculous things. “OMG MOOCHELLE OBAMA WANTS TO MAKE MY KIDS EAT HEALTHY! The nerrrve!”

Well, at this point the victims of Epstein have closure, whether it is the closure they want or not. It doesn't get more closed than that.

What I am interested in is what comes of the investigation at this point. It will be very easy for the rich and famous who would be implicated to get this closed. Their victims would need to come forward at this point to get justice.

I hope they keep at it, like someone else said, they still have his madam who can help formulate a case. I am sure they already had a pile of evidence.
I said in one of the other threads on this, that George Mitchell, was implicated in this. It saddens me that he would have had any dealings with this, but he has been named by one of the victims, so it doesn't look good for him
I would hope that they either have enough to bury him at trail or enough to clear his name. Though the limbo of not being cleared or convicted might be worse than either.

Your lawyer wife thought he was ever taking the stand?
Really?

He was never taking the stand, are you kidding me.

I find it humorous that anyone thinks he was ever going to take the stand. Like ever, ever.
….you should find a safe spot to hunker down.​

So predictable, and the denial fits the profile....

BTW, I have no problem with you. You're just words on a page and mean nothing.

So, nothing.
And I'm predictable.
At least I know the meaning of the word "demand".

But conspiracy theorizing is so much freaking fun! I avoided it for years and years and years, used to work hard to debunk them, then one day I said "Lou, why are you swimming up stream, all the fun fish are still in the ocean."

So here I am!

This just has all the right pieces to throw in the air and they fall in place.

Pedophile who managed to escape prison the first time, falls back behind bars and is eventually found with marks on his neck, which he claims was done by other inmates. Pedo is then placed on suicide watch and two weeks later dies of "cardiac arrest".

Guard/s who were watching him admit they only turned their backs for a minute and immediately offered medical aid to revive him. Both are quickly fired and then one of two endings.

A year from now they are found living the good life from an unexpected "uncle" leaving them an inheritance.

A year from now they're found working as rent a cops at a strip mall because that rich "uncle" was lying when he said: go ahead a take a bathroom break, I'll make sure it's worth your time.

Either way you slice this I would not be surprised that there are former and current presidents who probably indulged with epstein.

Proves the point. The rich are different and they view the rest of us as objects to be exploited.

Now some folks will understand why populists like me despise them, all of them.

1. Deepest sympathies to Mr. E.'s family and friends.

2. He probably preferred death to being beaten up and raped every day by fellow inmates (and guards).

3. That he was on "suicide watch" shows that the "watch" was not very serious. On purpose?

4. I assume that any money left of his fortune will go to those individuals who claim that they were victims. I hope that his family will contest any dubious claims.

R.I.P.

Heh, no, it's the guy you folks keep calling a Nazi White Supremacist. :roll:

So let me get this straight, before I laugh at the absurdity. You believe that the same people who are blaming everything onthe Clintons will start blaming Trump when the Clintons die?

Well, you could have something there. I would bet the farm that when Trump is out of office, most of those who support him will all of a sudden deny it, and say, “No that guy was crazy.”

Lucky for us, the internet is forever.

That’s what I am saying. If they don’t have anything truly scandalous (and they don’t, and they hate that), then they make up ridiculous things. “OMG MOOCHELLE OBAMA WANTS TO MAKE MY KIDS EAT HEALTHY! The nerrrve!”

Yeah I never really got that. I mean I was no huge fan of Laura Bush, but I thought it was admirable that she wanted to help kids learn to read.

According to my attorney spouse, the problem will be proving the claims, as Epstein will no longer face the witness stand, and the veracity of the claims of his victims could be challenged.

A bunch of very powerful people, potentially including a former President, may have escaped justice with this VERY convenient "suicide".

Current president.

I see the Clintons haven’t lost their touch!

Lots of powerful elites could have wanted him dead. Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Donald Trump...

4. I assume that any money left of his fortune will go to those individuals who claim that they were victims. I hope that his family will contest any dubious claims.

Yeah. In a perfect world.

1. Deepest sympathies to Mr. E.'s family and friends.

2. He probably preferred death to being beaten up and raped every day by fellow inmates (and guards).

3. That he was on "suicide watch" shows that the "watch" was not very serious. On purpose?

R.I.P.

Rest in peace?? Oh you gotta be trolling. :lol:

I'm sure someone already brought it up, but shouldn't this guy have been on suicide watch? And if he was, how the hell did this happen?

Yeah I never really got that. I mean I was no huge fan of Laura Bush, but I thought it was admirable that she wanted to help kids learn to read.

Exactly. Problem is people are so partisan that they can’t see anything good, because they are only looking for the bad. OMGZ TAN SUIT!

Lots of powerful elites could have wanted him dead. Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Donald Trump...

Someone we don't know was in the future crosshairs

I'm sure someone already brought it up, but shouldn't this guy have been on suicide watch? And if he was, how the hell did this happen?

He was on suicide watch. That's why "suicide" seems a bit questionable.

Exactly. Problem is people are so partisan that they can’t see anything good, because they are only looking for the bad. OMGZ TAN SUIT!

We also got the opportunity to see the Bush's as more and less than public servants, they have quite the legacy here in Maine. So while you can argue some bad ****. There is some good too. Barbara spearheaded (and mostly funded) one of the best children's cancer hospitals in the country. That has to be good.

We also got the opportunity to see the Bush's as more and less than public servants, they have quite the legacy here in Maine. So while you can argue some bad ****. There is some good too. Barbara spearheaded (and mostly funded) one of the best children's cancer hospitals in the country. That has to be good.

I had no real problems with them for the most part. I didn’t buy into the whole “Laura Bush killed her boyfriend in a drunk driving accident.” I had a problem with 43 because he wasn’t particularly bright, and was led by the nose into getting us into a couple of unnecessary wars. But Bush was back before the GOP lost its mind.

I sure hope the FBI has secured a giant black book and all sorts of film that won't die with him.

At least now the truth will come out: “Epstein and his Clinton cronies were only on Lolita island to enjoy the evening prayer services and sing karaoke”

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-news-photo-700334384-1562598585.jpg

Back
Top Bottom