• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

Clinton has warnings prior to 9/11
Bush had warnings prior to 9/11

Clinton deserves 8 years of blame for the occurrence of 9/11
Bush deserves 9 months of blame for the occurrence of 9/11

Both parties are at fault and you really can't spin that. All that surplus money that Clinton and his admin saved could have been put to good use such as National security and breaking down the barrier between the Federal Intelligence agencies.

What grounds should Bush be impeached on? There is no empirical evidence that he lied, and until the Downing Street Memo ceases to be a conspiracy theory, then I shall treat it as such.

Also, while not being a Rhodes Scholar, I don't think that Bush is an idiot. I find it insulting that Americans some actually believe that an idiot could be capable of running the country. He may not be articulate, but that has no bearing or relevance of his intelligent level. Some people are not great public speakers.

Originally posted by SixStringHero:
Clinton has warnings prior to 9/11
Bush had warnings prior to 9/11
Agree.

Clinton deserves 8 years of blame for the occurrence of 9/11
Bush deserves 9 months of blame for the occurrence of 9/11
Agree as long as you realize they are not the only ones to blame. Were at fault too.

Both parties are at fault and you really can't spin that. All that surplus money that Clinton and his admin saved could have been put to good use such as National security and breaking down the barrier between the Federal Intelligence agencies.
Agree.

What grounds should Bush be impeached on? There is no empirical evidence that he lied, and until the Downing Street Memo ceases to be a conspiracy theory, then I shall treat it as such.
Do not agree.

Also, while not being a Rhodes Scholar, I don't think that Bush is an idiot. I find it insulting that Americans some actually believe that an idiot could be capable of running the country. He may not be articulate, but that has no bearing or relevance of his intelligent level. Some people are not great public speakers.
Agree.

Only one thing can be said to Ironside's explanation of this topic...

What a mindless pile of drivel!

You impeach people for committing actual crimes...like rape, repeated sexual harrassment, perjury-not for enforcing the UN's resolutions for them.

And when liberals threw their adolescent hissy fits about Gore's failure to steal Election 2000, that discredited halfwit Democrat hysterics like Ironside enough. But to STILL be in denial that the country continues to turn its back on the moronic, France-like policies of the Democrats with Election 2004 as well? That is just too much self-destructive hysterics even for the clueless left.

Insinuating that Bush cheated in this election or that he was the one who screwed the pooch in Louisiana (notice how solid Texas's response to Hurricane Rita is...Republicans control Texas...hmmmm...) contradicts every fact not fabricated by Michael Moore.

Ironside, you are a joke.

Rest both your brain cells for your next idiotic tantrum. Those of us who apply some form of thought to what we say will still be here to laugh at you when you get back.

Last edited:
If 90% of of the USA that was eligable to vote would vote...

Politics would swing so fast it'd make your head spin and your spine crack.

wxcrazytwo said:
Dude, the guys an idiot and you know it.

:roll: No matter the opinion you have upon bush, like him or not, he CAN NOT AND WILL NOT be impeached untill he commits a crime which he has not done you ignorant fool. Second of all, you have no idea what an impeachment is! An impeachment is to be TRIED, NOT REMOVED FROM OFFICE! Like someone said in a previous post, when the democratic party loses the 08 election, all you will be looking for another impeachment! You have no capibilty to understand how a two-party political system works!

:donkeyfla LOL! Whatever! You can think what you want, say what you want, but you have provided no reason that he is ignorant! Im still waiting upon your answer!

Originally posted by AK Republican:
Ok first off, there is two main problems within your arguement and i didnt even need to read it to see it!
If you start a rebuttal with your comment above, why would anyone continue to read the rest of your post. Because if you didn't take the time to read the rest of Ironside's, then you don't know what your talking about. My guess is you probably did read the rest, and this was just your way of saying how ridiculous his post was. Of which, I couldn't with disagree more.

For Stu Ghatze, aquapub, Calm2Chaos and the rest, your all on Gullible's Island. Aside from Calm2Chaos, you people don't have the balls to even address the point Ironside's made.

Bush has let us down and there should be outrage. Anyone, not just Republicans, but anyone, who is an American citizen paying taxes and voting in our elections that is not outraged on some level at the behavior of our government, is not doing there civic duty that they owe to this country. If you can just sit there and just spew out cowardly rhetoric about how Bush is being attacked (by Dems or Libs or whatever) without even debating the issues that are raised, you need to ask yourselves, "How does this help our country?"

Billo_Really said:
If you start a rebuttal with your comment above, why would anyone continue to read the rest of your post. Because if you didn't take the time to read the rest of Ironside's, then you don't know what your talking about. My guess is you probably did read the rest, and this was just your way of saying how ridiculous his post was. Of which, I couldn't with disagree more.

For Stu Ghatze, aquapub, Calm2Chaos and the rest, your all on Gullible's Island. Aside from Calm2Chaos, you people don't have the balls to even address the point Ironside's made.

Bush has let us down and there should be outrage. Anyone, not just Republicans, but anyone, who is an American citizen paying taxes and voting in our elections that is not outraged on some level at the behavior of our government, is not doing there civic duty that they owe to this country. If you can just sit there and just spew out cowardly rhetoric about how Bush is being attacked (by Dems or Libs or whatever) without even debating the issues that are raised, you need to ask yourselves, "How does this help our country?"

AHHH more :spin: as we know it! Did i EVER say i did not read the whole thing? No, i merely said i didnt need to read it completely to see the problems within his arguement.. simple logic. Maybe if you would take a logic class, you would understand, but i doubt u ever will so you can keep spinning stuff. Second of all, You provided absolutely no evidence in your post to believe what you believe, thus making your arguement INVALID! :lol:

Originally posted by AK Republican:
AHHH more [spin] as we know it! Did i EVER say i did not read the whole thing? [Did I ever say you didn't? But your still going to comment as though I did.] No, [Yes!] i merely said i didnt need to read it completely to see the problems within his arguement.. simple logic. Maybe if you would take a logic class [I have] , you would understand, but i doubt u ever will so you can keep spinning stuff. [See what I mean?] Second of all, You provided absolutely no evidence in your post to believe what you believe, thus making your arguement INVALID
What do I believe?

Billo_Really said:
What do I believe?

are you that incapible? Must i spit it out for you? Why dont you take some time and look at my post!

Did I ever say you didn't? But your still going to comment as though I did
Then why post it? You are trying to bring across a point, then turn around and deny it? no sense in it!

Secondly, why do you change my name from AK_Conservative to AK_Republican? Are you that determined to look down upon the republican party?

Last edited:
Ak Conservative,
Why don't you just relax a little bit. You are going crazy here. It is just an argument, not some fight to the death.

To get to the point then. I read a post by you that also said the Democratic party does not know how a two party government works. Are you saying the republicans know? Bush has appointed all far right conservatives for supreme court, his administration is as right as it could possibly be and overall there are a lot more conservatives running this country then there are liberals. In my opinion no one can run the country with a hunger for power, left and right.

Originally posted by Z.D.
To get to the point then. I read a post by you that also said the Democratic party does not know how a two party government works. Are you saying the republicans know? Bush has appointed all far right conservatives for supreme court, his administration is as right as it could possibly be and overall there are a lot more conservatives running this country then there are liberals. In my opinion no one can run the country with a hunger for power, left and right.
Very well said.

Ironside said:
Because, I feel the need to rant. I'm an OUTRAGED American citizen.
I can't stand to just sit and watch this President do what he's doing to our Troops and America, as well as her People! This concerns me deeply!

He must be STOPPED!

It's already too late for the victims of 9/11. (Bush had warnings)
It's already too late for some of the Troops that were deployed to Iraq.
It's already too late for many of the Hurricane Katrina disaster.

I feel a sense of responsibility as an American citizen to try to stop him before it's too late for others!

Nice!

Way to present your points in a organized, coherent, thought provoking fasion.

Why you could talk me out of a free BJ from a pretty blond bimbo.

Haven't read this whole thread but, dude, that's weak.

Keep letting the facts not get in your way.

He must be stopped, argh!

Originally posted by AK_Conservative:
are you that incapible? Must i spit it out for you? Why dont you take some time and look at my post!

Quote:by billo
Did I ever say you didn't? But your still going to comment as though I did

Then why post it? You are trying to bring across a point, then turn around and deny it? no sense in it!
I told you I thought you read the rest of Ironside's post. Yet you answered as though I didn't. Now I ask you again, "What do I believe?" You said I...
...provided absolutely no evidence in your post to believe what you believe, thus making your arguement INVALID
...so I want to her from your own words what it is that I believe that you say I have provided no evidence for. If you cannot answer this question, then you don't know what you are responding too. And if you don't know what you are responding too, then you don't know what your talking about.

Secondly, why do you change my name from AK_Conservative to AK_Republican? Are you that determined to look down upon the republican party?
I apologize. It was my mistake and it won't happen again.

Old and wise said:
The problem is that he can only be impeached for committing a crime.
Stupidity and generally being an asshole are not impeachable offenses. Too bad.

The only thing he has done wrong is not ordering a martial law throughout the US after 9/11 that way we as Americans will finally realize what it is like without freedom.

Ironside said:
IMPEACH BUSH MOVEMENT!

Bush has failed us in oh so many ways.

Our "National Guard" is stuck fighting in a nation (QUAGMIRE) called Iraq instead of tending to domestic affairs, as needed.

Hurricane Katrina has OVERWHELMED this Government, as did the WTC attacks on 9/11/01!

FEMA Director Brown, who Bush told "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" 5 days after Hurricane Katrina hit, has resigned and who does Bush appoint as interim Director? David Paulison, the frickin' "duct tape and plastic sheathing, in the case of chemical attack", guy!

Oh boy, don't we feel safe now! NOT!

My goodness George Bush hadn't even seen any footage and didn't have any idea how serious Hurricane Katrina was until the NEXT DAY!

Mississippi still hasn't been tended to by FEMA in many areas.

Hurricane Katrina has shown America and the world the readiness of the United States in case of an emergency. You'd think 4 years after 9/11 we'd have done MUCH BETTER than we did. The Bush Administration has FAILED US AGAIN!

How much more should we have to endure of this President? How long can Rightwing America condone his EVERY MOVE?

Where's the OUTRAGE?

Now hold on one minute! First of all we are in Iraq for a good cause; to set democracy in a country that was ruled by a dictator. We did the same thing in Germany we beat the Nazi's to give Germany freedom from oppression. We as Americans are suppose to help the world not just ourselves. Now Bush isn't perfect, as we all know, but he has sone a great job at allowing our military keep terrorists off our backs and preserving our freedom. Hurricane katrina was a horrific storm but sometimes it takes something like that to put things in perspective. Freedom don't come free! The citizens of New Orleans were living the BIG Easy and guess what as fast as the Big Easy came it was gone just like that. We take freedom and money for granted so much that if we lose it we think we are as good as dead. But the thing is when the first pilgrims set foot on this soil, they had no money and no blueprint of a nation but they made it & look at us now, we are living in mansions and still not satisfied and the pilgrims were the poorest souls on the planet and yet they were as happy as ever. But the point is; is that no matter who the president all bad things that happen to this nation, it will fall on that person's shoulders. They take the blame for everything that happens, when we as americans should stand behind them and support them all the way. But you know what we don't because we are errogant and self-centered which is why this world is definitely going to Hell! Not because of Bush but because of our own mistakes and our own flaws as a nation. Bush is 1 man and one man with courage makes a majority.

Origianlly posted by theheartbreakkid13
Now hold on one minute! First of all we are in Iraq for a good cause; to set democracy in a country that was ruled by a dictator. We did the same thing in Germany we beat the Nazi's to give Germany freedom from oppression. We as Americans are suppose to help the world not just ourselves. Now Bush isn't perfect, as we all know, but he has sone a great job at allowing our military keep terrorists off our backs and preserving our freedom. Hurricane katrina was a horrific storm but sometimes it takes something like that to put things in perspective. Freedom don't come free! The citizens of New Orleans were living the BIG Easy and guess what as fast as the Big Easy came it was gone just like that. We take freedom and money for granted so much that if we lose it we think we are as good as dead. But the thing is when the first pilgrims set foot on this soil, they had no money and no blueprint of a nation but they made it & look at us now, we are living in mansions and still not satisfied and the pilgrims were the poorest souls on the planet and yet they were as happy as ever. But the point is; is that no matter who the president all bad things that happen to this nation, it will fall on that person's shoulders. They take the blame for everything that happens, when we as americans should stand behind them and support them all the way. But you know what we don't because we are errogant and self-centered which is why this world is definitely going to Hell! Not because of Bush but because of our own mistakes and our own flaws as a nation. Bush is 1 man and one man with courage makes a majority.
How can you compare the Nazi's to Iraq. Granted, both dictators were evil, but the Nazi war machine WAS a threat to world peace. We attacked a country (Iraq) that barely has 12 hours of electricity a day. A country that did nothing to us. And we attacked with the most advanced fighting force the world has ever known. What's so couragous about destroying 75% of a city (Fallujia) and displacing 300,000 residents.

How dare you show a picture of Jesus and be pro-war. You cannot be for God and for War! Its either one or the other. To be a Christian, one try's to live their life in a Christ-like manner. If you don't believe that, then answer this question, "How would Jesus have bombed Fallujia?"

Billo_Really said:
How can you compare the Nazi's to Iraq. Granted, both dictators were evil, but the Nazi war machine WAS a threat to world peace. We attacked a country (Iraq) that barely has 12 hours of electricity a day. A country that did nothing to us. And we attacked with the most advanced fighting force the world has ever known. What's so couragous about destroying 75% of a city (Fallujia) and displacing 300,000 residents.

How dare you show a picture of Jesus and be pro-war. You cannot be for God and for War! Its either one or the other. To be a Christian, one try's to live their life in a Christ-like manner. If you don't believe that, then answer this question, "How would Jesus have bombed Fallujia?"

First of all Iraq is comparable to the Nazi's; An iraqi man said that Hussein's militants came in and raped is wife and daughter and killed his son, while he himself was being pinned down and forced to watch! Now I don't know for a fact if the nazi did or didn't do this but Im sure they might have. Iraq itself was not an enemy to the US but Saddam was, now lets say this if you were president of the US and Iraq was being ruled by a Hitler-like dictator what would you do? How would you handle the situation?
Oh, and you commented on my Jesus picture...ok...well let me remind you of something God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah, and they minded their own business but he still destroyed them....
My Beliefs are my beliefs and this world hasn't tried to attack God personally but god WILL destroy this world!

Origianlly posted by theheartbreakkid13:
First of all Iraq is comparable to the Nazi's; An iraqi man said that Hussein's militants came in and raped is wife and daughter and killed his son, while he himself was being pinned down and forced to watch! Now I don't know for a fact if the nazi did or didn't do this but Im sure they might have. Iraq itself was not an enemy to the US but Saddam was, now lets say this if you were president of the US and Iraq was being ruled by a Hitler-like dictator what would you do? How would you handle the situation?
I'd wait to see if he started attacking the country's around him. Then I would get UN Security Councel approvel to use all necessary means, and go in and kick his ass. However, if he attacked the United States directly, I wouldn't wait for UN approvel to kick his ass. I'd just do it.

Origianlly posted by theheartbreakkid13:
Oh, and you commented on my Jesus picture...ok...well let me remind you of something God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah, and they minded their own business but he still destroyed them....
My Beliefs are my beliefs and this world hasn't tried to attack God personally but god WILL destroy this world!
I'm not going to argue with anyones beliefs. If that is what you believe, so be it. I'm just asking the question, "How can you be for God and for War?"

Billo always wonders why I harp on him...He doesn't quite get that it hardly has anything to do with his party affiliation, but more of how he twists and turns arguments into something that was not his original intent, therefore backstepping from the misleading comments and rearranging his arguments...

This just happens to be his most recent example...

As all forum members can check, I only posted part of the full responses to not convolute the thrust of this post...If you would like to check for yourselves and see if I excluded any relevant context, have at it.:2wave:

Billo_Really said:

And then this post relevant to the previous...

Billo_Really said:
I'm not going to argue with anyones beliefs. If that is what you believe, so be it. I'm just asking the question, "How can you be for God and for War?"

Notice how Billo, in the latter post, trys to shy away from his original accusations by saying he's not going to argue AFTER the argument has been made that someone DARE show a picture of Jesus and be pro-war. Quite contradictory...

This is the easy part...right out in the open...

Notice how Billo, once again in his latter post, says, and I quote...

I'm just asking the question, "How can you be for God and for War?"

But is he REALLY "just asking a question"? Let's go to first post and see...

You cannot be for God and for War!...

And he wonders why I don't think he contributes anything worthy...

He can't even keep his "contributions" on the same track...:roll:

Billo_Really said:
I'd wait to see if he started attacking the country's around him. Then I would get UN Security Councel approvel to use all necessary means, and go in and kick his ass. However, if he attacked the United States directly, I wouldn't wait for UN approvel to kick his ass. I'd just do it.

You know that question has been asked to me forever and you know what, I don't know war is my political belief, if a war is senseless than I probably wouldn't support it now the war on terror (and Iraq) I support 50%;
50%-The Cause
50%- The Soldiers (not the cause)

Now granted Im only 15 but I understand most of the reasoning for the War, my Dad was deployed so I am supporting both the troops and the cause. Bush isn't the best president but neither was Clinton, we all make our own choices when it comes to what and who we believe in. I am a republican but I show no hate to democrats, because we are all americans and we all are free, and freedom is the foundation of our everyday lives.

Originally posted by theheartbreakkid13:
You know that question has been asked to me forever and you know what, I don't know war is my political belief, if a war is senseless than I probably wouldn't support it now the war on terror (and Iraq) I support 50%;
50%-The Cause
50%- The Soldiers (not the cause)

Now granted Im only 15 but I understand most of the reasoning for the War, my Dad was deployed so I am supporting both the troops and the cause. Bush isn't the best president but neither was Clinton, we all make our own choices when it comes to what and who we believe in. I am a republican but I show no hate to democrats, because we are all americans and we all are free, and freedom is the foundation of our everyday lives.
You seem to be a little more mature than your average 15 your old. You got no arguement with me here. I believe in similar things, to a point. I am not for the war. But I do hope your father is OK and comes back the same way he left. Their in a pretty tough position right now. I would like to see them all come home.

Originally posted by cnredd:
Notice how Billo, in the latter post, trys to shy away from his original accusations by saying he's not going to argue AFTER the argument has been made that someone DARE show a picture of Jesus and be pro-war. Quite contradictory...

This is the easy part...right out in the open...

Notice how Billo, once again in his latter post, says, and I quote...

I'm just asking the question, "How can you be for God and for War?"

But is he REALLY "just asking a question"? Let's go to first post and see...

You cannot be for God and for War!...

And he wonders why I don't think he contributes anything worthy...

He can't even keep his "contributions" on the same track
Just because I backed off and re-phrased the question doesn't change the point I was making.

Z.D. said:
Ak Conservative,
Why don't you just relax a little bit. You are going crazy here. It is just an argument, not some fight to the death.

No i did not say the democratic party does not know what a two-party system is! I (believe) i was refering to SouthernDemocrat or maybe someone else associated with the democratic party! Not the Democratic party itself! Now if in fact, i DID do that, i got my words mixed up and i apologize! Provide a link to the post to see if i am right!

The problem is there is nothing legally we can impeach him on.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

Good luck with this.

Back
Top Bottom