• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's time to IMPEACH Bush!

GySgt said:
Oh get over it. Let's flip the coin shall we?.....

Liberals have no problem murdering babies through abortion, but have no problem saving terrorists from American tyranny. Can anyone see the hypocricy in this?

Phff.

Heh, You make it sound as if they were fully developed and birthed children. I think it's pretty funny that conservatives will try to spin things so that liberals look like hypocrites. Yet conservatives are the ones who typically support both the war and the death penalty and claim to follow the bible.

ban.the.electoral.college said:

Heh, You make it sound as if they were fully developed and birthed children. I think it's pretty funny that conservatives will try to spin things so that liberals look like hypocrites. Yet conservatives are the ones who typically support both the war and the death penalty and claim to follow the bible.

C'mon, don't you know? The bible supports war.
You know, those parts where it talks about the armies conquoring other cities, killing all the men, babies, children, and women who have had sex, and leaving all the females who have NOT had sex for them, so that they can use them for thier pleasure........you know..... that sort of stuff.....very moral.

Caine said:
LoL
We should create a correctional "boot-camp" facility and actually USE it in MANY cases of punishment.
I've seen many "thugs" changed into respectable soldiers through the military's discipline style.

Of course, then again, Ive seen entire units full of "thugs", like having thier own little military ghetto. Seriously, one unit on Bragg has common rapes and drive by shootings in its Barracks complex.... quite sad actually.

Yeah its called the G-UNIT. :lol:

Late to the game as usual...

Kal-el said (regarding Bush)........
"He has a problem aborting children with uncurable illnesses, yet he has no problem sending 130,000 of our service people overseas to fight some stupid, ficticious war. Can anyone see the hypocracy in this?"

Then I said.........
Oh get over it. Let's flip the coin shall we?.....

Liberals have no problem murdering babies through abortion, but have no problem saving terrorists from American tyranny. Can anyone see the hypocricy in this?

Get it? I was just presenting the same dribble, just flipped over.

Well how do we spin something that doesnt need any spin? They are hypocrites. You would kill an innocent human being but you have no problem with letting genocides occur becasue we didnt do anything about it 20yrs ago. What? Thats not hypocrisy you say? Well gee, what is?

C'mon, don't you know? The bible supports war.
You know, those parts where it talks about the armies conquoring other cities, killing all the men, babies, children, and women who have had sex, and leaving all the females who have NOT had sex for them, so that they can use them for thier pleasure........you know..... that sort of stuff.....very moral.

And where does it say those exact words? I would love to see this.

SKILMATIC said:
Well how do we spin something that doesnt need any spin? They are hypocrites. You would kill an innocent human being but you have no problem with letting genocides occur becasue we didnt do anything about it 20yrs ago. What? Thats not hypocrisy you say? Well gee, what is?

And where does it say those exact words? I would love to see this.
Do they have bibles on the internet? I don't own one anymore, I gave up on religion.

Caine said:
Do they have bibles on the internet? I don't own one anymore, I gave up on religion.

Well I gave up on religion too but I havent given up on God. He hasnt given up on me. Religion is what constantly misconstrues Gods demeanor. God is a spiritual stern Ghandi. God would never condone murder or killing. However, God does say "vengeance is mine I shall repay sayeth the Lord." Well IMHO he uses his tools to carry out those justices. God made life therefore He is the only one who can take it away.
However, with that said that doesnt mean this world is perfect and there arent going to be people who are going to kill you. I beleive it is moraly ok to protect yourself and if need be to kill someone out of self-defense. Now I could be totally wrong from what God teaches but I think God has common sense.

SKILMATIC said:
Well I gave up on religion too but I havent given up on God. He hasnt given up on me. Religion is what constantly misconstrues Gods demeanor. God is a spiritual stern Ghandi. God would never condone murder or killing. However, God does say "vengeance is mine I shall repay sayeth the Lord." Well IMHO he uses his tools to carry out those justices. God made life therefore He is the only one who can take it away.
However, with that said that doesnt mean this world is perfect and there arent going to be people who are going to kill you. I beleive it is moraly ok to protect yourself and if need be to kill someone out of self-defense. Now I could be totally wrong from what God teaches but I think God has common sense.
You must not be talking about the Christian/Jewish God.

Alright...let's end this.

Who would you rather follow...Jesus or Allah and "neither" isn't an answer.

GySgt said:
Alright...let's end this.

Who would you rather follow...Jesus or Allah and "neither" isn't an answer.

I would follow this guy.

bodyarmorA.jpg

You must not be talking about the Christian/Jewish God.

I am talking about the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Like I said I gave up on religion. I only beleive in God. Call me a Deist. I only folllow His teachings and His commandments. Religion is religion. I dont go to church. But I do beleive that there is a God.

SKILMATIC said:
I am talking about the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Like I said I gave up on religion. I only beleive in God. Call me a Deist. I only folllow His teachings and His commandments. Religion is religion. I dont go to church. But I do beleive that there is a God.

The god of the Old and New Testaments?

wxcrazytwo said:
I would follow this guy.

bodyarmorA.jpg

Do you mean the body armor that prior to Iraq didn't exist? Your childish joke is more annoying with ignorance than humor. Tsk.Tsk.

If I say I beelive in the God in the Bible you would say it is the God of Christianity or you would imply that the Bible advocates war and tyranny. Which infact it doesnt. It tells many historical occurances that were brutal in nature but in no way did God say he condones these things.

Now there are instances where He has said to the Israelites to go and attack certain groups of people but they were heathons that havent confessed their sins nor did they repent. In the Old tesatament it was evil for not doing these things. And God in the OT punished people by death. However, what people fail to realize is that before God died on the cross for our sins people had to sacrifce a lamb for their sins. Now that God has sacrificed Himself(the Lamb of God aka Jesus) the ultimate lamb now all we have to do is confess and repent verbally our sins to God and accept His gift of life.

Becasue "For the wadges of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans in the old testament if you didnt take care of your sins via sacrificing a lamb then God punished you by death. Now that the rules have changed if we dont accept His gift of sacrifice and repent for our sins we are punishable by death in a spiritual sense.

Thats just my opinion. I have studied the Bibe for years and used my head(commoon sense) on what to make of it. I could be wrong but I dont think so. Now if there is a atheist then thats a whole another issue.

SKILMATIC said:
If I say I beelive in the God in the Bible you would say it is the God of Christianity or you would imply that the Bible advocates war and tyranny. Which infact it doesnt. It tells many historical occurances that were brutal in nature but in no way did God say he condones these things.

Now there are instances where He has said to the Israelites to go and attack certain groups of people but they were heathons that havent confessed their sins nor did they repent. In the Old tesatament it was evil for not doing these things. And God in the OT punished people by death. However, what people fail to realize is that before God died on the cross for our sins people had to sacrifce a lamb for their sins. Now that God has sacrificed Himself(the Lamb of God aka Jesus) the ultimate lamb now all we have to do is confess and repent verbally our sins to God and accept His gift of life.

Becasue "For the wadges of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans in the old testament if you didnt take care of your sins via sacrificing a lamb then God punished you by death. Now that the rules have changed if we dont accept His gift of sacrifice and repent for our sins we are punishable by death in a spiritual sense.

Thats just my opinion. I have studied the Bibe for years and used my head(commoon sense) on what to make of it. I could be wrong but I dont think so. Now if there is a atheist then thats a whole another issue.

If thats what you make of the bible than thats cool. Im not going to attack your religion since you have one, I just hate it when religions attack each other, thats stupid.

But, just out of humor you have to check out this site...
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/long.htm
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html
Just a few funny things about the bible.

Caine said:
If thats what you make of the bible than thats cool. Im not going to attack your religion since you have one, I just hate it when religions attack each other, thats stupid.

But, just out of humor you have to check out this site...
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/long.htm
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html
Just a few funny things about the bible.

Yeah well I dont attack any religion. I actually have a fond interest in many of them. However, what I do is take form each religion and mold it in concordence to the Bible and make my own acclamatons. I think its wrong to redicule people for their beleifs. All I do is give people my personal testimony and how I came to the realizations I did and its up to them to take it the way they want. I beleive its Gods job to judge people in that aspect.

I have no place to tell people what to beleive. And neither does anyone else. I have made some jokes too about the Bible and other religious books. However, I wont say them becasue I dont want to offend anyone here of a certain faith.

Btw, I am still getting that forbidden page but thats becasdue its my work computer.

SKILMATIC said:
Yeah well I dont attack any religion. I actually have a fond interest in many of them. However, what I do is take form each religion and mold it in concordence to the Bible and make my own acclamatons. I think its wrong to redicule people for their beleifs. All I do is give people my personal testimony and how I came to the realizations I did and its up to them to take it the way they want. I beleive its Gods job to judge people in that aspect.

I have no place to tell people what to beleive. And neither does anyone else. I have made some jokes too about the Bible and other religious books. However, I wont say them becasue I dont want to offend anyone here of a certain faith.

The only time I ridicule, and I admit I get out of hand sometimes, is when im debating with someone on issues that concern our government and its ties with religion. Even when I DID have religion in my life, I never agreed that religion should be a part of our government/school system. Strangely, Ive always felt this way.
But, what has probably most turned me against my religion is to see people like Fawell (or whatever), Robertson, Catholic Church pedophiles, and Christians trying to force thier religion on others, it happens alot in the south.

SKILMATIC said:
So we can be like China? Why dont you just get BC or wear a freaking condom?

Or why dont you pull out and nut on her face? My personal favorite :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was actually funny.

nice work.

Just to bring things back on topic, I think it's time for an UPDATE!!!

10-06-05...

Bush is STILL not impeached...
:2wave:

Just a little update:

BUSH STILL STUPID, IGNORANT, AND INCOMPETENT.... 5 YEARS AND COUNTING 10/6/05

wxcrazytwo said:
Just a little update:

BUSH STILL STUPID, IGNORANT, AND INCOMPETENT.... 5 YEARS AND COUNTING 10/6/05

Don't you mean 59 years and counting?

Caine said:
Don't you mean 59 years and counting?

No, because once he is outta there, the stupidity stops...

wxcrazytwo said:
No, because once he is outta there, the stupidity stops...

Yeah, for our nation.
But he has been stupid since birth.

Back
Top Bottom