• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's hard to see how trump wanted anything other than a slaughter at the capitol

The vast majority have not been heard in a court of law.....yet here is a new one delivered to Congress:

Probably up to 13 were. How many does it take? As many as neccesary?

There is just so much BS in this argument. Trump's legal clowns made accusations in public that they never introduced in court because they were crap. They knew their case was meritless.the 60 law suits are just an example of them judge shopping for the one corrupt judge that would decide with them.

Last edited:
Hard to believe there are still people who actually believe Joe Biden received over 80 million votes.....the cult of the democrats and msm is strong in these peoples minds.

The reason why you find it hard to believe that Biden got so many votes is precisely because he isn't a cult figure.

Why would we waste our time talking to someone who can't hear? trump's 'legitimate' election has a lot of gray to it, from Cambridge Analytica manipulations to the Russian efforts to corrupt wealthy donors to being based on lies, to voter suppression, but in the sense that the voters who did vote did very narrowly pick him, that was 'legitimate'. That wasn't the topic.

One mans voter suppression, is another mans voter fraud. I suppose directly from the Russians.

One mans voter suppression, is another mans voter fraud. I suppose directly from the Russians.

No, you parrot words but don't know the meaning of them. For example, voter suppression includes things like social media telling black people not to vote, restricting voting times and locations, excessive burdens to voting. None of those things are against 'voter fraud'. Voter ID claims to be, and it's a lie.

So all those Trump supporters in the crowd did nothing to stop them?
Yeah, you're sucking on the Kremlin propaganda tit so hard it's surprising your teeth haven't become crooked.

Russian state media propagandists and their mouthpieces apparently didn’t get the memo that even the Republicans no longer pursue that false narrative. Congressman Kevin McCarthy spoke on the House floor ahead of a vote on Trump’s second impeachment and asserted: “Some say the riots were caused by antifa. There is absolutely no evidence of that.”

The simple truth is....all rioters, looters, whether through all this summer or what happened at the Capitol need to be arrested and prosecuted.....don't you agree?

Probably up to 13 were. How many does it take? As many as neccesary?

There is just so much BS in this argument. Trump's legal clowns made accusations in public that they never introduced in court because they were crap. They knew their case was meritless.the 60 law suits are just an example of them judge shopping for the one corrupt judge that would decide with them.

You are under the false assumption, that most of the cases were thrown out from lack of evidence....that is not true.

The simple truth is....all rioters, looters, whether through all this summer or what happened at the Capitol need to be arrested and prosecuted.....don't you agree?

You guys don’t agree though. You keep calling the terrorist attack on our Capitol “rioting” and comparing it to peaceful *Americans* protesting. The folks that stormed the capitol’s goal was to commit crimes. That was the central tenet behind the entire endeavor. And they succeeded.

The reason why you find it hard to believe that Biden got so many votes is precisely because he isn't a cult figure.

The entire left is a cult, with its leaders, propagandists spreading the lies, and its illegal arms who fight against those who oppose.....yet these loonies accuse everyone else of being in a cult, LOL, too funny. It's like being alive during the Nazi era and watching in real live time, how they manipulated the media to brainwash and fool the entire public.....it's crazy.

Trump just want e to remain pr sident. The dirty details of how that would be achieved were of no concern to him.

He has spent a lifetime of having other people handle the details. (E.g the fixers)

You guys don’t agree though. You keep calling the terrorist attack on our Capitol “rioting” and comparing it to peaceful *Americans* protesting. The folks that stormed the capitol’s goal was to commit crimes. That was the central tenet behind the entire endeavor. And they succeeded.

Both those on the Capitol and the rioters we saw all summer committed crimes and need to be arrested and prosecuted.....they both were NOT peaceful protesters, once they broke in, started fires, destroyed public and private property, fought against police officers, etc.....both are guilty, period. Stop saying those this summer were not criminals.

Both those on the Capitol and the rioters we saw all summer committed crimes and need to be arrested and prosecuted.....they both were NOT peaceful protesters, once they broke in, started fires, destroyed public and private property, fought against police officers, etc.....both are guilty, period. Stop saying those this summer were not criminals.

The criminals who broke laws htis summer were arrested. They have nothing to do with protesting. The folks that stormed our capitol are terrorists who tried to murder duly elected representatives in an attempt to re-install Donald Trump, at his behest.

You are defining down insurrection. I don’t recall any of you tying 9/11 to other things that took place in the U.S. that wasn’t terrorism.

How come you can’t condemn radical white nationalist terrorism?

The criminals who broke laws htis summer were arrested. They have nothing to do with protesting. The folks that stormed our capitol are terrorists who tried to murder duly elected representatives in an attempt to re-install Donald Trump, at his behest.

You are defining down insurrection. I don’t recall any of you tying 9/11 to other things that took place in the U.S. that wasn’t terrorism.

How come you can’t condemn radical white nationalist terrorism?

Lol, too sad.....it was not about race, it was not terrorism, they did not attempt to kill any elected representatives, and they did not attempt to reinstall Trump....wow, they got you trained good, lol. The rioters and looters this past summer were allowed to continue for months, few arrested with kid gloves, many having monies raised by leftist politicians to bail them out and free representation, they were treated as heroes......nothing similar to the Capitol riot. We are now finding out more information on what transpired and once again, the left and the kooks acted too soon in judgment. Why do you all keep doing this over and over and over???

I don't think you realize how many arrests WERE made during the summer riots.

The events of 1/6 being defined as a riot is pure folly because, as this was the United States Capitol, and as the clearly stated objective BY THE PARTICIPANTS was to forcefully enter and disrupt ongoing legitimate election proceedings and, as the clearly and openly stated main objective was to halt the ongoing election proceedings and the transition of power...this was NOT a riot in any way, shape or form whatsoever.
It was, in legal and Constitutional terms, a seditious insurrection, and an act of war against the Federal Government and The People of the United States, and that is how it will be defined IN COURT when legal action is taken against the participants."
And if, as promised, these extremists return in the coming days, armed AS PROMISED, then it will be a further act of war.

The summer riots were largely to protest past actions of law enforcement against minorities.
The violence and vandalism had NO objective whatsoever, it was just violence and vandalism.
The closest comparison would be the black masker anarchist/Antifa actions in downtown Portland, which technically could be defined as a small insurrection, albeit the largest component of that insurrection was really plain anarchy, and was directed at ALL forms of government.
It is true that Antifa types are taking part in these incidents in Portlad this year however the anarchists still form the largest component of the group by far and ALWAYS HAVE.
And that is because the black masker anarchist types have been baked into Portland's history since the 1960's and resemble a recurring boil on the ass of any and all administrations in the region, year in and year out.
The "Portland Anarchist" is "a thing", it is a well known, well defined and perennial thing in that area.
It is a verified and documented stereotyped group, just as much as Partie Quebecois Separatists are up in Quebec, just as much as the Basque Separatists are in Spain, just as much as the FARC is in Colombia.

I'm not interested in debating further with a Qanoner/Nazi supporter, so if you're actually interested in learning about the arrests, the information is out there. If you want to learn and broaden your horizons, that's entirely up to you.
I fully expect you to cling even more desperately to your extremist dogma however, but at least I did my part by putting this information out there for others to see.

The events of 1/6 being defined as a riot is pure folly because, as this was the United States Capitol, and as the clearly stated objective BY THE PARTICIPANTS was to forcefully enter and disrupt ongoing legitimate election proceedings and, as the clearly and openly stated main objective was to halt the ongoing election proceedings and the transition of power...this was NOT a riot in any way, shape or form whatsoever.
It was, in legal and Constitutional terms, a seditious insurrection, and an act of war against the Federal Government and The People of the United States, and that is how it will be defined IN COURT when legal action is taken against the participants."
And if, as promised, these extremists return in the coming days, armed AS PROMISED, then it will be a further act of war.

The summer riots were largely to protest past actions of law enforcement against minorities.
The violence and vandalism had NO objective whatsoever, it was just violence and vandalism.
The closest comparison would be the black masker anarchist/Antifa actions in downtown Portland, which technically could be defined as a small insurrection, albeit the largest component of that insurrection was really plain anarchy, and was directed at ALL forms of government.
It is true that Antifa types are taking part in these incidents in Portlad this year however the anarchists still form the largest component of the group by far and ALWAYS HAVE.
And that is because the black masker anarchist types have been baked into Portland's history since the 1960's and resemble a recurring boil on the ass of any and all administrations in the region, year in and year out.
The "Portland Anarchist" is "a thing", it is a well known, well defined and perennial thing in that area.
It is a verified and documented stereotyped group, just as much as Partie Quebecois Separatists are up in Quebec, just as much as the Basque Separatists are in Spain, just as much as the FARC is in Colombia.

I'm not interested in debating further with a Qanoner/Nazi supporter, so if you're actually interested in learning about the arrests, the information is out there. If you want to learn and broaden your horizons, that's entirely up to you.
I fully expect you to cling even more desperately to your extremist dogma however, but at least I did my part by putting this information out there for others to see.

Amazing how the left attempts to justify the rioters and looters when they are from the left. It was NOT a protest when they turned violent, that is when protests ceased.....this you cannot accept. And attempting to minimize the Portland riots to a group called "Portland Anarchist" is lame, as they broke the law the same as those in the Capitol riot.

Understanding that once rioting or looting begins it is NO longer a protest, it is criminal.....this is your first step in healing and understanding a basic truth.

All that boils down to is 'My guys can riot but your guys' can't".

I don't think it's that simple. I think they pretty much all were committing 'civil disobedience' by breaking the law to trespass. From there, I think it varied, from more peaceful people (like we see on video calling on others to not disrespect the rooms), to crazy people, to vandals, to people on 'missions' like looking for 'evidence', to people trying to murder members of Congress (including Mike Pence). Some were terrorist, some were not.

You are under the false assumption, that most of the cases were thrown out from lack of evidence....that is not true.
I wonder how many of those 60 were presented in courts where they knew they didn't have jurisdiction so they would be thrown out.

So that they could claim whoever didn't bite was in on the plot.

They just get to make stuff up now. You get furious at anybody who tries to tell you.

T
Amazing how the left attempts to justify the rioters and looters when they are from the left. It was NOT a protest when they turned violent, that is when protests ceased.....this you cannot accept. And attempting to minimize the Portland riots to a group called "Portland Anarchist" is lame, as they broke the law the same as those in the Capitol riot.

Understanding that once rioting or looting begins it is NO longer a protest, it is criminal.....this is your first step in healing and understanding a basic truth.
That sounds good. Except in a protest stretching for blocks peacefully, if one person breaks a window all of the protesters are guilty and the protest is over. Its purpose condemned.

And all it takes to silence a movement is one guy with a rock.

It is a far more complex set of issues than the cartoon of evil your media presented to you.

A new possible conspiratorial element is emerging; we don't know if there's anything to it. But it would fit a more nefarious plan by trump; a little like the way he sabotaged the post office months in advance for the election.

Remember those bizarre Pentagon leadership changes after the election? That we still don't have a reason for? And the fixation of pardoning Michael Flynn?

Turns out, Flynn has a brother who is a general in the army at the Pentagon.

Now, it's being reported by the Washington Post that the Capitol Police Chief called the Pentagon six times for National Guard help in the riots. The Pentagon said no. The Pentagon was asked if Flynn's brother was involved in the calls at the Pentagon, and the Army lied that he was not.

Now, it's come out that he was.

Is there something to some bigger idea that trump had a slaughter march by his 'army' of right-wing supporters on the capitol planned for some time, and having Pentagon officials who would allow the mob to do its violence was a plan, and did it possibly include that brother of Flynn? Was trump's pardon of Flynn related to his cooperation with trump? Can an investigation get any of these answers?

That sounds good. Except in a protest stretching for blocks peacefully, if one person breaks a window all of the protesters are guilty and the protest is over. Its purpose condemned.

And all it takes to silence a movement is one guy with a rock.

It is a far more complex set of issues than the cartoon of evil your media presented to you.

I've never really agreed with the justice of the group blame laws. I'd like to see some more proof of a person supporting or being agreeable to the crime to be considered guilty of it. It seems like a sort of 'please the lynch mob' public political law, which is reacting to the public group blaming the people involved, and being angry if they aren't all convicted for a crime one of them did.

In the plausible hypothetical, I know what he had in mind. He wanted dead congressmen, women and Pence, just like you stated. Then he would declare martial law and argue that Antifa did it. Easy peasy in the mind of a simpleton like Trump.

You have no evidence to support any of those claims.

Back
Top Bottom