• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's hard to see how trump wanted anything other than a slaughter at the capitol

Their ”opposing ideas” included overturning a free and fair election, and potentially aiding in the insurrection at the Capitol. The former disqualifies them from ever having a credible voice in our democracy whether their voters agree or not, the latter if proven demands expulsion.

We are a nation of laws, not a nation of “I like laws except when I have an opposing idea to them”.

So the lady who names herself after an organization that is all about "lawbreaking" and 'resistance' now suddenly comdemns lawbreaking and resistance?
Or is rioting and lawbreaking as a means of pressuring the powerful for change only acceptable if the rioting is done by the proper people in pursuit of the proper objectives?

Last edited:
So the lady who names herself after an organization that is all about "lawbreaking" and 'resistance' now suddenly comdemns lawbreaking and resistance?
Or is rioting and lawbreaking as a means of pressuring the powerful for change only acceptable if the rioting is done by the proper people in pursuit of the proper objectives?

I have never supported a terrorist attack in my life. And my name is a screen name on an internet message board.

Unserious argument is unserious.

The last big election investigation, bipartisan and led by Republicans, turned up nothing. So bring it on.

Yes, bring it on, including a forensic analysis of all Dominion voting machines, and if the data was wiped clean or deleted, then all parties shall be prosecuted.....a panel to interview those who witnessed voter fraud, so they can be seen by the people, instead of being dropped as we've seen thus far.....all of these thousands of people are not liars and true transparency will rule the day.

Yes, bring it on, including a forensic analysis of all Dominion voting machines, and if the data was wiped clean or deleted, then all parties shall be prosecuted.....a panel to interview those who witnessed voter fraud, so they can be seen by the people, instead of being dropped as we've seen thus far.....all of these thousands of people are not liars and true transparency will rule the day.

They didn't have the ability to do all this in more than 60 court cases?

No they don’t. They suspected they were going to lose so they began babbling about a rigged election early in the year when Trump told them he only loses if it’s rigged. So thye lose and lo and behold MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FRAUD even though the only legitimate fraud we’ve seen have been Trump voters committing it, and the president himself trying to force GA to rig votes.

Also: **** their feelings. Your feelings are worth exactly 1-64 in courts.

There are hundreds if not thousands of sworn affidavits into election fraud.....now I know the lefts thoughts on affidavits, you don't like them.....so what, your feeling don't matter. These are Americans who need to be seen and heard and let the chips fall where they may. The democrats are acting like guilty people at the moment, acting out prematurely as if to cover something to divert attention, elsewhere....we've seen this before, as it's one of their many deceitful tactics.

These people need to be seen and heard in a public open arena, for all to see.....but even more than this, is the simple facts that the democrats moved to change election laws and rules in key swing states WITHOUT going through the State Legislatures.....this is borderline criminal and needs to be investigated and place those involved into custody.

They didn't have the ability to do all this in more than 60 court cases?

The vast majority have not been heard in a court of law.....yet here is a new one delivered to Congress:

I have never supported a terrorist attack in my life. And my name is a screen name on an internet message board.

Unserious argument is unserious.

Its a serious argument. Riots and violence is a tactic antifa uses to push and pressure for change in a direction they wish the country to go.
Don't complain when another group whose objectives you oppose use the same tactics as antifa uses.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Its a serious argument. Riots and violence is a tactic antifa uses to push and pressure for change in a direction they wish the country to go.
Don't complain when another group whose objectives you oppose use the same tactics as antifa uses.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

antifas didn’t attack our capitol at the behest of the sitting president.

And as a patriotic American, yeah, I think I’m gonna reserve the right to complain about a terrorist attack on our Capitol in an effort to overturn our election. I think I will reserve that right, thank ya very much.

The vast majority have not been heard in a court of law.....yet here is a new one delivered to Congress:

They were all adjudicated to be nonsense.

In order to buy into this dumbass conspiracy theory, you have to believe everyone from fed Trump judges to SC Trump judges to Brian Kemp was in on depriving him of a “landslide victory.” Further: this massive super complicated vote rigging scheme apparenlty left no room for the senate, which gee, I dunno, that might have been a good get while we wuz fiddling with the Dominion wires and such.

The guy ran at around 40% in popularity for the entirety of his term. During a good economy until he ran it into a cliff with his covid response. The fact that ya’ll can’t imagine in any universe how this spells defeat for an incumbent is a little strange. HW lost his gig cause he said he wouldn’t raise taxes and he did. Trump did a little more than that to earn our ire.

Trump organized and then watched his attack on America unfold live on TV.

It's just absolutely mind boggling optics. They were gathered around as if it were the Macy's Day Parade, despite knowing full well things could get ugly.

Now the OP is flat out lying. Trump didn't tell them to enter Congress or that he wanted a massacre.

Considering the words that is used: "...people are not going to take it any longer, they’re not going to take it any longer...We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved....we are stuck with a president who lost the election...we're not going to let that happen. ...Our country will be destroyed and we are not going to let that happen. ...And we’re going to have to fight much harder....If you don't fight like hell we're not going to have a country anymore...",

Iin your opinion, what did he tell them or want them to do?

And as a patriotic American, yeah, I think I’m gonna reserve the right to complain about a terrorist attack on our Capitol in an effort to overturn our election. I think I will reserve that right, thank ya very much.

Same tactics as antifa.
Double standards.

Rofl....it was not a terrorist attack on the Capitol at the behest of our President....that is pure lies, promoted by propagandist working for the democrats. Bad, just as the left did all last summer....and they should all face prosecution....save the bs drama.

Considering the words that is used: "...people are not going to take it any longer, they’re not going to take it any longer...We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved....we are stuck with a president who lost the election...we're not going to let that happen. ...Our country will be destroyed and we are not going to let that happen. ...And we’re going to have to fight much harder....If you don't fight like hell we're not going to have a country anymore...",

Iin your opinion, what did he tell them or want them to do?

Burn down a police precinct maybe.
Or take over a section of the city perhaps.
All actions that were deplored at the time by most people when they actually occurred, but the objectives were largely agreed with by many.

They were all adjudicated to be nonsense.

In order to buy into this dumbass conspiracy theory, you have to believe everyone from fed Trump judges to SC Trump judges to Brian Kemp was in on depriving him of a “landslide victory.” Further: this massive super complicated vote rigging scheme apparenlty left no room for the senate, which gee, I dunno, that might have been a good get while we wuz fiddling with the Dominion wires and such.

The guy ran at around 40% in popularity for the entirety of his term. During a good economy until he ran it into a cliff with his covid response. The fact that ya’ll can’t imagine in any universe how this spells defeat for an incumbent is a little strange. HW lost his gig cause he said he wouldn’t raise taxes and he did. Trump did a little more than that to earn our ire.

We'll see what comes of the new information from Italy, if true, and to see the "backup" from the computers showing the real numbers, then the fabricated tallies......should prove to be interesting. But, at the bare minimum investigations should start immediately into the sham of the democrats subverting State Legislatures to change voting laws and rules.....a very serious criminal undertaking.

We'll see what comes of the new information from Italy, if true, and to see the "backup" from the computers showing the real numbers, then the fabricated tallies......should prove to be interesting. But, at the bare minimum investigations should start immediately into the sham of the democrats subverting State Legislatures to change voting laws and rules.....a very serious criminal undertaking.

Right. And when it’s not, you’ll post some link from somewhere swearing the case is cracked.

Maybe it’ll be in the Durham report.

Rofl....it was not a terrorist attack on the Capitol at the behest of our President....that is pure lies, promoted by propagandist working for the democrats. Bad, just as the left did all last summer....and they should all face prosecution....save the bs drama.

He was impeached by a bipartisan vote for it. And had the most votes against from his own party in the history of impeachments.

FBI says Capitol uprising was several months in the planning. Trump knew nothing.

How could he know? After telling protesters to come and it will be wild, he would have no possible way of knowing that violence was being planned all over social media and thus reported in the news. He is after all, just one man without any intelligence gathering resources at his disposal.

Trump has been treated so unfairly. It hard to figure out why so much trouble comes to this ray of sunshine in our lives.

There are hundreds if not thousands of sworn affidavits into election fraud.....now I know the lefts thoughts on affidavits, you don't like them.....so what, your feeling don't matter. These are Americans who need to be seen and heard and let the chips fall where they may. The democrats are acting like guilty people at the moment, acting out prematurely as if to cover something to divert attention, elsewhere....we've seen this before, as it's one of their many deceitful tactics.

These people need to be seen and heard in a public open arena, for all to see.....but even more than this, is the simple facts that the democrats moved to change election laws and rules in key swing states WITHOUT going through the State Legislatures.....this is borderline criminal and needs to be investigated and place those involved into custody.

Is this a bot? Its hard to believe that these discredited rationales are still taken seriously by anyone. Sad to say, though, that they are.

Lies will never die for the cult-like leader.

Right. And when it’s not, you’ll post some link from somewhere swearing the case is cracked.

Maybe it’ll be in the Durham report.

You have not to date accepted any of the voter fraud evidence, so why would you believe any more.....just stay in the lies, maybe it's more comfortable there, for you.

He was impeached by a bipartisan vote for it. And had the most votes against from his own party in the history of impeachments.

You call that an impeachment, lol.....he was railroaded big time, no investigations, witnesses, etc., one must ask why they did this.....what do they have to hide???

Is this a bot? Its hard to believe that these discredited rationales are still taken seriously by anyone. Sad to say, though, that they are.

Lies will never die for the cult-like leader.

Hard to believe there are still people who actually believe Joe Biden received over 80 million votes.....the cult of the democrats and msm is strong in these peoples minds.

dec18dcca026cdb96421aed21c8f7c28db9677eb.jpg

Hard to believe there are still people who actually believe Joe Biden received over 80 million votes.....the cult of the democrats and msm is strong in these peoples minds.

fd248b2f26fa6452bf595da69d2a595f683fdcdd.jpg

How does it feel to lose ? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom