• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islamists attack Radiohead fans at Turkish release party

And snarky Radiohead comments aside...a bunch of people got the **** beat out of them with pipes by peaceful loving Muslims.

And snarky Radiohead comments aside...a bunch of people got the **** beat out of them with pipes by peaceful loving Muslims.

Right. The snarky comments were just an attempt to change the focus on where it should be, fundy Muslims who feel that they have the devine right to impose their beliefs on others, under the threat of violence.

No music listening is allowed during Ramadan apparently.

Those people were lucky, if they were listening to Nickleback, they'd be beheaded by now. ;)

Those people were lucky, if they were listening to Nickleback, they'd be beheaded by now. ;)

I'm glad they weren't listening to Justin Beiber.

For one, my irrelevant quotes about Obama aren't used by alt-right conspiracy theorists trying to prove that Obama is a secret mooslum.

After what he has already done that is a moot point.

Damn.. You'd think our very own turkish islamist would chime in on this topic..

Must be too busy worrying about how to take guns from American citizens..

... A moot point... as in debatable? It is debatable that Obama is a secret Mooslum? Lol, oy vey. You alt-right guys never cease to amaze me.

Right. The snarky comments were just an attempt to change the focus on where it should be, fundy Muslims who feel that they have the devine right to impose their beliefs on others, under the threat of violence.

Yep. The knee jerk need to defend Muslims at all costs...it's fun to watch. We also saw in that same country and within that same populace a loving peaceful Muslim family that butchered their daughter for daring to choose her own partner. But Radioheads music apparently sucks.

... A moot point... as in debatable? It is debatable that Obama is a secret Mooslum? Lol, oy vey. You alt-right guys never cease to amaze me.

I said it doesn't matter. His appeasements to Islamists are Muslim like actions. So it doesn't matter because his foreign policy is exactly what a Muslim would do anyway. So again it does not matter what faith he is, his policies favor Islam.

I said it doesn't matter.

You used the word moot. It has various meanings. I asked you to clarify which one you meant. That said:

His appeasements to Islamists are Muslim like actions. So it doesn't matter because his foreign policy is exactly what a Muslim would do anyway. So again it does not matter what faith he is, his policies favor Islam.

Oh boy, another conspiracy theorist.

You used the word moot. It has various meanings. I asked you to clarify which one you meant. That said:

Oh boy, another conspiracy theorist.

His policies favor Islam. It is a fact not a conspiracy.

His policies favor Islam. It is a fact not a conspiracy.

Your perception of who his policies favor do not determine his religion. Quit trying to sell us your conspiracy theories. Only people who lie at all costs will buy them.

Your perception of who his policies favor do not determine his religion. Quit trying to sell us your conspiracy theories. Only people who lie at all costs will buy them.

I never said they did. That is you saying that. I said his policies have helped Islamists. An athiest could have done the same thing.

You are over thinking what I said.

Nah...they hang em for that.iran2-715450-hanging.jpg

Oh wait...thats because they were gay. My bad...

I never said they did. That is you saying that.

Actually:

coldjoint said:
His appeasements to Islamists are Muslim like actions.

coldjoint said:

This is your perception of who his actions favor being used to determine his religion after having stated it was debatable (see definition of the word: moot) that Obama was a Muslim. Would you care to rephrase your statements to mesh with your current position that you're not saying Obama is a super secret Muslim?

The non-existent policy. :lol:

Ah, I forgot about that one. That's a big one. That one makes Obama a fascist and a communist and a Kenyan Muslim and makes him hate America. And love gays. And abort babies.

Pulling out of Iraq.

Gawd. US should never have been in Iraq in the first place. He pulled out of a totally fvcked-up situation that he inherited and you say that means he favours Muslims?
Here's a radical idea- stay the hell out of other people's business. You won't find yourself in these messes all the time.

Back
Top Bottom