• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS Wants a Global Civil War

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, and when the muslims are finished answering honestly, in which US authorities have no way of confirming, they are allowed to waltz right in to the glee of leftists. Wonderful. Does this rigorous vetting process also cover people coming in via our southern border? Hmmm I think not.

What about the ones that come in through gun show loop holes?

Only with a perverted view of Islam, yes. Not mainstream Islam. Meanwhile, there are those who are talking about a "clash of civilizations." This is not a war between Christianity and Islam.

Those with perverted view carry out death, those without the perverted view are irrelevant. They neither add nor detract from the problem. So stop bringing them up, they don't count.

Dying for that "holy cause" is the ultimate reward - in the mean time, to the victor (no matter how briefly) go the spoils. We have morons in this country that will die (and kill others) for a street gang - go figure.

"Don't die a virgin: terrorists are waiting for you"

Half of the Muslim population in Britain believe Sharia should be implemented and accept the Sharia punishment for homosexuality. Thats half of 2.7 million...in England alone.

That's the ones who believe in Sharia Law. How many are willing to blow themselves up to kill infidels?

ISIS Wants a Global Civil War - The Daily Beast

The US leadership had better get a clue about their enemy. Know your enemy!

Isis was nearly pushed off the map in syria, but they are alrady trying to recover and regain the offensive. Libya is now currently isis stronghold, with libya is such chaos that it is getting close to rivaling somalia as the worst country in the world.

At some point we should have taken on isis directly and indirectly though working with other countries. The big thing is isis and other organizations seem to flourish when extremely weak to non existant govt occurs, so to keep isis from growing, we need to stop trying to topple dictators and abandoning them with no govt, and we need to focus on restoring functional govt to countries we have toppled, biggest example libya.

"Don't die a virgin: terrorists are waiting for you"

I guess you have to believe in something to understand believers. You don't seem to.

Actually we see the actions that Trump suggests as evidence that he is working to help the Islamic terrorists radicalize all Muslims. That is a threat for sure.

:lamo

That excuse from leftists is played out. Do you REALLY think fundamentalists Islamists that have a history of killing people around the globe are sitting around saying "well...we WERE going to go to Disneyland next week, but did you see what Donald Trump said??? Allah Ahkbar! We must go cut the throat of a priest in France!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the ones who believe in Sharia Law. How many are willing to blow themselves up to kill infidels?

Enough.

:lamo

That excuse from leftists is played out. Do you REALLY think fundamentalists Islamists that have a history of killing people around the globe are sitting around saying "well...we WERE going to go to Disneyland next week, but did you see what Donald Trump said??? Allah Ahkbar! We must go cut the throat of a priest in France!!!"

Right because ISIS has no internet connection.....LOL

Yes, they want to ignite a world wide war. I'm not sure just how the term "civil war" applies here, but they want a war between Islam and the rest of the world in order to prepare the way for their "Twelfth Imam" who will establish a world wide caliphate.

We have people in this country who play right into their hands by blaming the terrorist attacks on all Muslims rather than just on the Jihadis.

I believe the term civil war is correct because a Civil War is: a war between citizens of the same country.

if all countries are busy fighting amongst themselves the divide is already there now they just have to conquer

just look at this thread with all of the "lefty bashing" we are supposed to be one people in a country but that really has never been and it is being well used

if all countries do not come to the middle and find solutions we will basically self destruct is what they hope

I think when push comes to shove that will correct itself but most people are self righteous in their beliefs and do not support middle ground until forced to

enough to reach their goal of a war between Islam and the western world? Let's hope not.

Let me ask you...do you really think there is a massive gap between people that believe in stoning for adultery and butchering women for getting raped to being a terrorist?

Right because ISIS has no internet connection.....LOL

You deliberately miss the point. ISIS and fundamentalist extremists are killing people all across the planet and have been long before Trump. You have to be the worlds biggest moron to believe they are activated because of him.

You deliberately miss the point. ISIS and fundamentalist extremists are killing people all across the planet and have been long before Trump. You have to be the worlds biggest moron to believe they are activated because of him.

When did I say there " they are activated because of him"?
I said Trumps actions are supportive of their goals and they are.

When did I say there " they are activated because of him"?
I said Trumps actions are supportive of their goals and they are.

There goals were defined a long time ago. And you support them by giving them more time, instead of just killing them, by looking for a reason they already have.

There goals were defined a long time ago. And you support them by giving them more time, instead of just killing them, by looking for a reason they already have.

Who is giving ISIS more time? Trump is giving them more followers. That is not helpful or is it?

Who is giving ISIS more time? Trump is giving them more followers. That is not helpful or is it?

Then so is Holland and Merke, they want ISIS dead too. And their children(ISIS), and children of others are recruited at very young ages. They manufacture their own recruits.

Let me ask you...do you really think there is a massive gap between people that believe in stoning for adultery and butchering women for getting raped to being a terrorist?

That is a barbaric belief, at least according to our culture. Now, should we conclude that there is, indeed, a war between modern western civilizations and all of Islam?

Back
Top Bottom