• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS Wants a Global Civil War

You are supposedly against divisive language. Yet here you are being divisive about half of America, painting them as some kind of evil villain. You sure do have a short line of sight, don't you.

I'm making an observation on how leftists behave. If you really want to make a difference, learn your fellow leftists on the subject. Good luck.

Yes, however when the safety and security of the nation is at stake, and that ought to be the number one goal here, the left isn't interested in working together to see that it is accomplished. They are more interested in creating chaos, dividing the nation, and giving aid and comfort to the nation's external enemies.

See, when it comes to the left, the nation is not at the top of the list. The party is. And that's wrong.

I agree. That is very wrong.

You said you "believe" that the numbers are much greater than thousands. I just wondered if that's a part of your belief system, or if it's supported by facts.

Given millions of muslims believe Sharia ought to be imposed on the world, yes. Even if only 1% believed, that would be millions.

Exactly.

Since there are only a few thousand of them, it does make one wonder just how they think they'll prevail over seven billion human beings.

They must think their Twelfth Imam will take care of that little detail.
A few thousand? Soldier estimats range between 31,000 to 40,000. ISIS contorlled poplutaion ranges to 6 million. And thats just ISIS. That doesnt take into account Al-Qaeda, Abu Sayyaf, Ansar al-Islam, Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Army of Islam, Boko Haram, Taliban, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jemaah Islamiyah, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Indian Mujahideen, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan among many others. Nor does it take into account the number of fundamentalist Islamists. You know...the 'peaceful' Islamists that kill their own children for daring to date outside of their religion or for getting raped.

You said you "believe" that the numbers are much greater than thousands. I just wondered if that's a part of your belief system, or if it's supported by facts.
Half of the Muslim population in Britain believe Sharia should be implemented and accept the Sharia punishment for homosexuality. Thats half of 2.7 million...in England alone.

A few thousand? Soldier estimats range between 31,000 to 40,000. ISIS contorlled poplutaion ranges to 6 million. And thats just ISIS. That doesnt take into account Al-Qaeda, Abu Sayyaf, Ansar al-Islam, Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Army of Islam, Boko Haram, Taliban, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jemaah Islamiyah, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Indian Mujahideen, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan among many others. Nor does it take into account the number of fundamentalist Islamists. You know...the 'peaceful' Islamists that kill their own children for daring to date outside of their religion or for getting raped.

I don't think leftists think in those terms. They will defend Islamists because they are anti-American.

I don't think leftists think in those terms. They will defend Islamists because they are anti-American.
Nah. They dont defend Islamists because they are unAmerican. They defend Islamists because they have a mindless kneejerk need to oppose all things Conservative.

Because you're totally not doing that right here by demonizing millions of people with a huge variety of different ideologies based on some made up fantasy in your mind. :roll:

Why does it never occur to you that you're buying right into it?

Shhh! You'll absolutely ruin the false narrative!

Half of the Muslim population in Britain believe Sharia should be implemented and accept the Sharia punishment for homosexuality. Thats half of 2.7 million...in England alone.

You can quote stat after stat, it doesn't matter. The left simply move the goal posts, deflect, deny, and tell you how dumb you are for believing the facts.

You can quote stat after stat, it doesn't matter. The left simply move the goal posts, deflect, deny, and tell you how dumb you are for believing the facts.
Oh I agree...just not in their motivation. Its not because they are unAmerican. Its because they dont think....they just react. If a conservative is for it they MUST be against it. They **** themselves over Christianity, yet trip over themselves to defend Islam. They cant help themselves.

Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear.

Gotta get your daily dosage.

No, not as opposed to that.

Please try and ask intelligent questions.

As soon as I find someone intelligent to ask. I suggest not holding your breath.

Bitter clingers, to be specific. :)

Leftists think conservatives and other non-leftist people are a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists.

Actually we see the actions that Trump suggests as evidence that he is working to help the Islamic terrorists radicalize all Muslims. That is a threat for sure.

Actually we see the actions that Trump suggests as evidence that he is working to help the Islamic terrorists radicalize all Muslims. That is a threat for sure.

No, we don't. We see it everyday in the left's silly-a$$ immigration policies which allow muslims to waltz right in the country no questions asked. Like usual, you have it completely backwards. No surprise there.

care to explain that?

No, we don't. We see it everyday in the left's silly-a$$ immigration policies which allow muslims to waltz right in the country no questions asked. Like usual, you have it completely backwards. No surprise there.

Like usual you have no clue. Why is ignorance now a such a fad? Just because Trump is ignorant?

The Process for Interviewing, Vetting, and Resettling Syrian Refugees in America Is Incredibly Long and Thorough | Foreign Policy

How the Refugee Vetting Process Works

care to explain that?

In “Terror in the Name of God,” a scholarly book I’d recommend to Donald Trump—and our current commander-in-chief, for that matter—Boston University professor Jessica Stern documents why jihadists launch terrorist attacks against innocents in the U.S. and Europe. One reason is to make moderate Muslims living in the West—a vast swath of the world community that ISIS leaders term the “gray zone”—feel afraid. Another is to fuel the kind of backlash represented by Trump and his followers.

They want to make Muslims in the West feel unsafe,” she said. “They also want to increase prejudice against Muslims in the West.”

How Trump Helps ISIS | RealClearPolitics

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, and when the muslims are finished answering honestly, in which US authorities have no way of confirming, they are allowed to waltz right in to the glee of leftists. Wonderful. Does this rigorous vetting process also cover people coming in via our southern border? Hmmm I think not.

Back
Top Bottom