• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this still the greatest economy in US history?

Check back in a year or two, after Biden's bullshit has its effect.

I predict the economy won't be in a good place.
A year or two won't be telling that, because we'll still be under the effect of Trump's disastrous decisions about the pandemic and their killing of jobs and damage to the economy. Many businesses have folded or entered Chapter 11 because of Trump's criminal decisions. Trump belongs in jail.

A year or two won't be telling that, because we'll still be under the effect of Trump's disastrous decisions about the pandemic and their killing of jobs and damage to the economy. Many businesses have folded or entered Chapter 11 because of Trump's criminal decisions. Trump belongs in jail.
How long do you intend to milk that "But...But...TRUMP!!!"? Four years? Or, are you going the full eight years like Obama did with Bush?

How long do you intend to milk that "But...But...TRUMP!!!"? Four years? Or, are you going the full eight years like Obama did with Bush?
I don't have to milk anything, because economic experts (I know "expert" is a dirty word to you) have said so.

You Trump worshipers did it for all 4 years Trump was in office. ****, Trump could never stop talking about Obama.

Maybe some of the people displaced from their jobs because of the federal bungling of the pandemic can get back to work.

Maybe some of the people displaced from their jobs because of the federal bungling of the pandemic can get back to work.
Nobody lost their job because of anything the federal government did. But millions of people lost their jobs because of what governors did. And people won't get back to work until the governors stop doing it.

There is nothing that Biden can do to get people back to work. He can only destroy more jobs.

so what is the point of asking for what you know does not and cannot exist?
The question was in response to "Ready to answer this yet? Did President Biden win a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud last election?" asked by mrjurrs, NOT you.
But your answer is the correct answer.

The question was in response to "Ready to answer this yet? Did President Biden win a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud last election?" asked by mrjurrs, NOT you.
But your answer is the correct answer.

Thanks.

So do you believe that any president has ever won a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud?

Thanks.

So do you believe that any president has ever won a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud?
Probably.

The CBO predicts the economy will grow 4.6% this year....but unemployment will lag until 2024 as consumers and employers slowly start to feel more comfortable spending and hiring.

Nobody lost their job because of anything the federal government did. But millions of people lost their jobs because of what governors did.
Nothing is the federal government's fault while Trump ruled.

All other times the Federal government is a total **** up.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that biden is president, do republicans still feel the economy is great?
There is a lot of froth in today’s numbers, and there are a lot of traders discounting falling earnings reports. Big Tech is doing great with the wind at their back due to analysts buying into them being able to silence outrage against it.

I’d like to see bond yields go up.

Russian " Avangard"(supersonic jet fighter) , "Peresvet"(Laser weapon, and it's ability is top secret), "Poseidon"(torpedo with nuclear engine), and much more. It took Russia 10 years, without any strain, without grandiloquent statements, without huge financial efforts, that is, gradually, 10-20 billion rubles a year. (Of course, all these developments and research were started in the USSR)
A total of ~$3 billion.
Only on the F-35 program spent $1.5 TRILLION.
I've heard that life in the US has gotten worse for the bulk of the population over the past 50 years. Seeing such spending on armaments, this is not surprising...
By the way, interesting facts - if you take any period of the history of the USSR in the amount of 50 years, despite the wars and destruction, we will definitely see improvements in the living conditions of the entire population. The same can be said about modern China, if you compare its state with what it was 50 years ago... Hmmm...

I agree....Trump was creating jobs before he even took office. Biden has already killed thousands of jobs in just his first 3 weeks......no telling how bad things will be in two years.

...and I predict that R's will blame D's for it. Ready to answer this yet? Did President Biden win a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud last election?

Who knows???? Nobody was really willing to seriously investigate and find out....all the way to the Supreme Court. We'll probably never know.......

Your track record on the prediction front is worse than Larry Kudlow's. Remember when you predicted the Trump tax cuts wouldn't pass by year end? Or what about North Korea's missile programs? Or the best:

I predict our GDP will be MORE than the 4%-5% predicted. Maybe even as high as 8%.

:ROFLMAO: o_O(n)

Your predictions are worthless. But by all means, feel free to dismiss yourself.

Now that biden is president, do republicans still feel the economy is great?

The greatest economy was in the post WW2 era when we had the whole world to rebuild and sell stuff to, that was the era of a single paycheck, rich people were not even close to being as rich as they are today relatively and we invested in our nation with pride.

I got nothing !

Fact remains those hard workign Americans suffered hell, asbestos, lost hearing and vision and of course Cigaretts. No such thing as a great America, it was a Hell America. Bring back that and all the Childs will go home in smoke/Pollution just like the Chinese and India people do. You cannot see the ground from Space most all the time in those countries Production Cities. We got to clean up the act, maybe laser print production with huge amounts of clean fossil and blue gas mixes.

Last edited:
Why should I deny reality? Nothing will change the fact that election fraud was used to make Trump lose.

You have always wanted to deny reality about everything. If I said my hair is red and showed you a picture of myself, you would call me a liar.

In 40 years the Population in the USA will double to 600,000,000. The Economy will multiply by proportional equations depending on the pencil pusher and bean counter ! Simply put things will get better. Sure lots of stuff have got to be solved/fixed but naysayers are just another guy bible preaching crap that causes hate ! Not Good !
Won't miss Rush, jus a POC needing Advertising and Kept his lip chewing going !

Back
Top Bottom