• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this still the greatest economy in US history?

Check back in a year or two, after Biden's bullshit has its effect.

I predict the economy won't be in a good place.
...and I predict that R's will blame D's for it. Ready to answer this yet? Did President Biden win a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud last election?

...and I predict that R's will blame D's for it. Ready to answer this yet? Did President Biden win a free and fair election with no statistically significant voter fraud last election?
Biden didn't win anything...except by way of criminal fraud.

I don't know what the "R's" will do, but I'll blame Biden for anything he deserves to be blamed for, such as...killing 50,000 jobs.

Oh yeah. They're use the 2020 pandemic for the next four years to excuse their malfeasance. Just like they blamed the 2008 Recession. Never mind they caused both.

Trump handed Biden a booming economy and a record stock market.It's just a matter of time before he f's it up.

Midterms will speak volumes about the effectiveness of hand outs and pork versus laissez faire capitalism. Thanks!!

a democrate has to fix again what repuke has screwed up, is that what you are saying ?

Trump handed Biden a booming economy and a record stock market.It's just a matter of time before he f's it up.
Bunker Boy handed over a crashing economy, 20 million unemployed and a catastrophic covid response.
Markets love President Biden

a democrate has to fix again what repuke has screwed up, is that what you are saying ?
Obviously, you didn't read my prediction or you would know exactly what I am saying.

You are dismissed for wasting my time. (I don't care if you waste your own time, however.)

Obviously, you didn't read my prediction or you would know exactly what I am saying.

You are dismissed for wasting my time. (I don't care if you waste your own time, however.)

Ok lets play the game.
2008 the economy crashed, rather badly. Bush made the right decisions and Obama took them over and lead the country out of the recession.
Bush started it and Obama finished it.

What have we now, a serious cluster foock, covid and a economy down the drain and the guy who was in charge of it over the last year got send home.
And now a Democrate President has to pick up the trash again, left by a Repuke President. Fixe it, till next time.
It will at least 2 years to fix what Bunker Boy destroyed. Your guy, destroyed the economy Obama built.

If you are dismissing me, its badge of honor.
Thank you very much.

I don't know what the "R's" will do, but I'll blame Biden for anything he deserves to be blamed for, such as...killing 50,000 jobs.

I hope you don't mind, but I have a running bet as to how long you're going to deny reality about the election.

So if you could keep doing it until November of 2022, that would be cool.

This was never the greatest economy in US history. Our period of greatest boom was in the 1950s and 1960s, post WW2 as our massive manufacturing capacity translated directly into booms in every sector while the rest of the world was rebuilding from the war.

The stock market rise the last ~8 years has been fairly unprecedented and a great many have benefitted, but I think it is disconnected from the economic reality many Americans face. And it's certainly riding on the shoulders of, frankly speaking, SF Bay Area tech giants (Tesla included) that have generated massive wealth this decade.

You tried to tell em!

But those damn liberals were just too smart for y'all.

Got away with it clean. Twice.

Poor mycroft. Outmatched by liberals.

I hope you don't mind, but I have a running bet as to how long you're going to deny reality about the election.

So if you could keep doing it until November of 2022, that would be cool.
Why should I deny reality? Nothing will change the fact that election fraud was used to make Trump lose.

You tried to tell em!

But those damn liberals were just too smart for y'all.

Got away with it clean. Twice.

Poor mycroft. Outmatched by liberals.
And you love it when a crime succeeds.

Who is running the government now? You've asked that question in another thread and received the answer. Can you even provide undeniable evidence that MY vote was applied to the candidate I voted for?

Now that biden is president, do republicans still feel the economy is great?

It just depends on what you think is the greatest economy. If an economy is good when is very much dependent on bad worker compensation and high executive wages and bonuses, well then the US will remain a good economy. If a good economy is business making good profits while also giving their employees paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, paid pregnancy leave, a 38/40 hour work week with a living wage, well then the US is not that great of an economy, at least not for the employees.

Not as great as it was in 1944, my Grandmother the only family member not earning a wage while nearly everyone who wasn't serving in the military could easily find employment. I don't think we'll ever see the unemployment number that low again, even if a major war were to occur.
The 50's weren't so bad either, seeing some Federal debt decreases for the first and last time in my life.
I learned long ago, it doesn't matter what the economy is doing, it only matters what you do as a result.

do republicans still feel the economy is great

Yes, thanks to trump for keeping illegal aliens and Foreign temp workers working

Why should I deny reality? Nothing will change the fact that election fraud was used to make Trump lose.

Some day you might learn that its the people(legal voter) you should fear

I said might

Actually everyone(who can think) knows that the economy was tanking at the end of TRUMPS term

Back
Top Bottom