• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden OK?

He does not look well. He does not speak well. I wouldn't be surprised something is brewing.
Treatment for covid has come a long way. For the POTUS I imagine he would get the best care. I don't think we have to worry about Harris kissing him. They don't even like eating lunch together. Jill won't allow it.

Has he announced his plan yet for how he wants to accommodate these Russian oligarchs?

Also, I heard that one time, Biden farted.

(Remember that? They all went "if Trump farted, it'd be the biggest news on Earth to them." Then Biden farts annnnnnd it's the biggest news to them. Tons of DP threads.

If there could be just one thing they don't pull that with...)

Has he announced his plan yet for how he wants to accommodate these Russian oligarchs?
I heard he's negotiating with Trump to put them up at Mara a lago.

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie. Biden needs help. It’s elderly abuse IMO
He's fine. You know he's got a stutter.

Sure, complicated by senility.
What did he say that indicated senility? I heard him talking about seizing assets from oligarchs. He stuttered over the word kleptocracy. That's all I heard.

What did he say that indicated senility? I heard him talking about seizing assets from oligarchs. He stuttered over the word kleptocracy. That's all I heard.
Ok. If that's all you heard anything I say will not convince you otherwise.

How surprising Trix and Overitall and GBG3 all agree .....Biden is ill, They feel "sorry" for him, and Zero Hedge is a fine source, not to mention TownHall and their own ears!

Ok. If that's all you heard anything I say will not convince you otherwise.
Seriously. What did you hear that sounded off topic or confused?

Treatment for covid has come a long way. For the POTUS I imagine he would get the best care. I don't think we have to worry about Harris kissing him. They don't even like eating lunch together. Jill won't allow it.
You are confusing Jill with Mother Pence.

The video should concern everyone who has human compassion
Your dumb ****, partisan, ignorant, stupid, spineless, asshat arguments should concern everyone of human compassion.

It was like, help me, I don't want to be here... He knew he was having trouble.
I feel so bad for him.

OTOH, I pretty much have no regard for those who keep pretending he's in good health.
He’s not the best public speaker, light years ahead of trump bu nowhere in the league of Clinton, or Obama.

However he manages to get his point across,..

He’s not the best public speaker, light years ahead of trump bu nowhere in the league of Clinton, or Obama.

However he manages to get his point across,..

Bill Clinton was a convincing wonderful speaker both on the teleprompter and off. He may of been fos at times, but he had a way of commanding an audience. Obama sucked unless he read it from the teleprompter and then, he was a great orator.

Joe Biden, at one time was a powerful speaker even with a stutter. No longer, my friend... no longer.

Bill Clinton was a convincing wonderful speaker both on the teleprompter and off. He may of been fos at times, but he had a way of commanding an audience. Obama sucked unless he read it from the teleprompter and then, he was a great orator.

Joe Biden, at one time was a powerful speaker even with a stutter. No longer, my friend... no longer.
Biden still gets his point across without straying into how great he is and forgetting his topic,..

Back
Top Bottom