• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden OK?

You didn't even bother to read what I posted. But don't take my word for it, there are MANY people who understand the signs of cognitive impairment who are noticing the challenges Joe Biden is having. Has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with the clear signs of cognitive decline. Same thing is going on with Senator Diane Feinstein, and her democrat colleges are finally weighing in on it now.

All of us get old, and some of us remain sharp until the end. But cognitive decline is an affliction which occurs with many. Why are unable to accept what is going on with Biden?

There is zero evidence of what you or others like you claim about Biden.

That's exactly how it appears to me and at times he himself has all but admitted it. He is a beta puppet dancing to the tune his handlers are playing.
You are being systematically lied to and manipulated.

Try not to be so gullible.

He has not come close to looking as you describe. A president has a cabinet for a reason. All presidents are delegators. But Biden has set the agenda.
Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine. At least for a little while longer until the ministry of truth starts telling us what opinions we are entitled to have.

Beta Joe looks like he is out in left field to me.

Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine. At least for a little while longer until the ministry of truth starts telling us what opinions we are entitled to have.

Does he look like this?

You are being lied to and manipulated.

Someone's mental health is not for you or me to determine, especially from a distance. Your biased opinion has been noted and has no bearing on reality.

Remember when the right was SO concerned about Clinton and her failing health, but conveniently develop amnesia whenever Donald sounded like he was drunk, suffering from a stroke, or both?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie. Biden needs help. It’s elderly abuse IMO

Biden is fine. He has a speech impediment, not mental decline. To say he does is a shallow take on his mental acuity.

Trump couldn't talk in complete sentences or stick to one subject. Never took that as a sign of mental issues. He is just a lousy speaker. Same with Biden.

Also, I heard that one time, Biden farted.

(Remember that? They all went "if Trump farted, it'd be the biggest news on Earth to them." Then Biden farts annnnnnd it's the biggest news to them. Tons of DP threads.

If there could be just one thing they don't pull that with...)
Yep. Always asking to pull a finger.

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie. Biden needs help. It’s elderly abuse IMO

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie.

Reactions: JMR
Biden is fine. He has a speech impediment, not mental decline. To say he does is a shallow take on his mental acuity.

Trump couldn't talk in complete sentences or stick to one subject. Never took that as a sign of mental issues. He is just a lousy speaker. Same with Biden.

fAiL

Educate yourself. That had nothing to do with a stuttering issue.

fAiL

Educate yourself. That had nothing to do with a stuttering issue.

Every time he speaks it has to do with his stuttering. You just see what you want to see because you are biased against be him. I wasn't even a supporter of his be he has won me over.

Every time he speaks it has to do with his stuttering. You just see what you want to see because you are biased against be him. I wasn't even a supporter of his be he has won me over.
That’s not true. Jose Biden has dementia. At least that’s a legit excuse.

That’s not true. Jose Biden has dementia. At least that’s a legit excuse.

No, He does not. You can't possibly make that diagnosis. But your bias against him is quite plain.

Or do you know someone named Jose Biden?

Biden’s mental decline is severely escalating. It's time to enact the 25th Amendment or he needs to be persuaded to step down. Of course Heels-Up Harris will be dealt with in due time as she will be just as ineffective or worse than the dementia addled usurper.
1652126574549.png

Back
Top Bottom