• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden OK?

Sadly, it just isn't spam from either ZeroHedge or from the OP. It happened just as you see it and it was just as incredibly awkward as it looks. Put it in the full context of his speech and it will still stand out just as much as it does in the clip. It was painful for Biden (clearly beyond unsettling for him) and painful to see.

It was like, help me, I don't want to be here... He knew he was having trouble.
I feel so bad for him.

OTOH, I pretty much have no regard for those who keep pretending he's in good health.

Sadly, it just isn't spam from either ZeroHedge or from the OP. It happened just as you see it and it was just as incredibly awkward as it looks. Put it in the full context of his speech and it will still stand out just as much as it does in the clip. It was painful for Biden (clearly beyond unsettling for him) and painful to see.
Gbg3, even if they watched it on CNN+ (oops! I guess they couldn't) they would still have the same response. They only care about one thing. You know what that is.

But it is. We get 10 Zerohedge blogs per day (from the same person, every day) and every single OP is completely full of shit.

If the guy is not being paid, it might be the most pathetic display I've witnessed here.

The O/P has tons more credibility than those who continue to shoot the messenger.
OKay, you don't like Zerohedge, but this story is all over the internet and the media. Prove it isn't.

I dunno guys. I guess maybe write a letter to Biden and ask him to stop being old? Internet petition?

Buncha cry babies. Put up a better candidate next time!

The O/P has tons more credibility than those who continue to shoot the messenger.
OKay, you don't like Zerohedge, but this story is all over the internet and the media. Prove it isn't.
Imagine some of these people being caretakers at nursing homes.

Caregiver to dementia patient: "You're fine! Now get the hell out of here and quit wasting our time!"

But it is. We get 10 Zerohedge blogs per day (from the same person, every day) and every single OP is completely full of shit.

If the guy is not being paid, it might be the most pathetic display I've witnessed here.
It just looks silly to try to turn this into being about a poster or about ZeroHedge. It was Biden speaking this morning - and exactly what you see in that video is what happened in that speech. The pathetic display is you trying (desperately) to ignore it, twist it, or make it about something or someone else. There is no twisting it. Exactly what you see in the video is exactly what happened. You may not like to watch it, may not like that it's being talked about - but that is the current President of the United States and I think it's quite something that you even think it would be okay to ignore that. Joe Biden is not just an ordinary older person with a failing mind - he's POTUS.

Trix is so right with this part of her comment quoted below, and your comments reflect what you can't seem to handle, but that's not the fault of ZeroHedge or the OP.

Those who think this is nothing for our country to be concerned about are in serious denial. How do I know? When they make the thread about the source or the poster, that's a form of denial right there.

It just looks silly to try to turn this into being about a poster or about ZeroHedge.

This is a debate website. In debate, source matters. When both the member and the cited source are established as unreliable, that counts. It loses him the debate.

This isn't your facebook page or his. This isn't a news feed. This isn't a news network. This isn't a courtroom.

This is a debate website and the OP is trash.

It was like, help me, I don't want to be here... He knew he was having trouble.
I feel so bad for him.

OTOH, I pretty much have no regard for those who keep pretending he's in good health.
He was really, really, really having trouble and he did know that. He both wanted and, IMO, truly needed some help.

This is a debate website. In debate, source matters. When both the member and the cited source are established as unreliable, that counts. It loses him the debate.

This isn't your facebook page or his. This isn't a news feed. This isn't a news network. This isn't a courtroom.

Then debate what you see.

You are shooting the messenger even after being told that this video is all over the news.
Stop trolling.

You're siding with trash? Shocker. I didn't see that coming!

*snicker*
You snipped out my full comment. That's also intellectual dishonesty.

He was really, really, really having trouble and he did know that. He both wanted and, IMO, truly needed some help.

This keeps up, he'll never finish his term, but more than that, is he able to run the country? I'm having my doubts.

You just made gbg3's point again....
gbg3 said:
It just looks silly to try to turn this into being about a poster or about ZeroHedge.

This keeps up, he'll never finish his term, but more than that, is he able to run the country? I'm having my doubts.
He'll outlive the orange shitgibbon.

They can prop him up. However, with all those around him getting covid he might not survive that. I thought I saw him coughing again with a kleenex in his hand.

There is only one source that matters here and that's the factual, unaltered video. It's as if you are somehow trying to pretend it isn't real. It is. I just happened to be watching it live as it occurred. What you see in that video was unaltered and happened today.
Now you're simply playing games in pretending it didn't actually happen and in doing so, you've entirely lost the debate. It did happen. Do you have any opinions about what you see happening with Joe Biden in that video - because it is, indeed, an actual video of Joe Biden, this morning.

They can prop him up. However, with all those around him getting covid he might not survive that. I thought I saw him coughing again with a kleenex in his hand.

He does not look well. He does not speak well. I wouldn't be surprised something is brewing.

Back
Top Bottom