• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is my anger over covid-19 actions justified?

No it’s not. It’s paranoia based on lack of education in these vaccines.
Maybe we have different experiences and therefor different views on this. Sweden was subject to a mass vacciniation just 10 years ago( for the swine flu) and it turned out to have long time side effects for some people devistating. A lifelong chronic illness that means they can never work or have a normal life. Mostly young people were effected. The side effect didn't turn up until about a year after vaccination.

This was one of my arguments. A false sense of security.
When was that, remind us? Oh yes, over a year ago. Do you not understand that since the beginning of the outbreak everyone, including the world's leading epidemiologists and virologists, has been on a steep learning-curve? Nobody knew a thing about this novel virus a year ago; not how it worked, methods of transmission, virulence etc.

This is exactly why I put Joko on ignore many months ago. I couldn't read through one of his posts without shaking my head till I got dizzy. I don't like being dizzy.

He's just so ate up with seething irrational hatred over what is largely just delusions of "the left" that he allows himself to be susceptible to manipulation. He drowns in right-wing propaganda, which is why he and so many others wound up walking hand-in-hand with a man like Donald Trump as suitable representation.

I don't know anyone who has died of covid-19 - hospitalized by it. I know there are some people who have been and heard of people dying. None I know. Even as an acquaintance or person around town. A couple said they got flu-like sick from it, no big deal.

I think the Nobel Peace Prize winner for the test used for covid-19 is THE #1 "scientist" to listen to. He said his test is NOT suitable for disease detection and said prior to covid-19 that Fauci is "a liar" and an incompetent hack.
Of course, this is NEVER to be mentioned on the MSM, in the newspapers or Big Tech and the plutocrats internet info outlets - while at the same time - like you - ranting "listen to the scientists!"
I listened to him.
No, I will not agree to a new theory, never long term tested even on animals, mRNA genetic modifier - and yes, mRNA can alter genes. It is foolish to say otherwise since the claim is it "educates" - which means alters - the cells of the autoimmune system. What else will the autoimmune system try to destroy in the long run and generation to generation than covid-19? Absolutely no one knows. No one. But "listen to the scientists" - chanted over and over and over - ONLY the "scientists" the plutocrats allow a voice.
Those are only scientists who openly admit everything they first said - ranted about as facts - was 100% exactly opposite the truth. Turns out they all changed their mind to agree the scientific truth is only whatever makes the most money and power for the already richest and most powerful people on earth. Just listen to Jeff Bezos, ie WaPo, and be assured if the scientific truth people are told doesn't make him lots and lots of money then it can't be true. Anyone who says otherwise must be permanently silenced and banned.

If there ever is an actual vaccine discovered/developed - and that works - I would likely want it.

Again, you present nonsense. I'll show you:

1) Simply branding them all liars and 100% wrong is nonsensical and highly inaccurate. Even the scientists and health officials did not not fully understand what they were dealing with when this all began, thus what they said or thought could not possibly be all accurate. What they did get wrong for the briefest of moments was super exaggerated in order to discredit them in light of Trump's political agenda. You may as well call all the scientists before Galileo a bunch of liars.

2) In the meantime, these health officials and scientists had to constantly battle a President who belittled them, shoved their guidance aside, introduced crap to the population that had to be disproven, and waged a personal war against something as simple as a mask precaution. Not because they don't work, mind you, but because COVID is just a Chinese flu, a Democrat hoax to hurt him, and a non-issue. <--- There's your liar Joko, not the scientists.

You are being an extremist and promoting falsehood, based on right-wing propaganda that began as an attack on Fauci for not rubbing Trump's butt.

So now you ATTACK the great Dr. Fauci - who is the person who said people should wear face shields - claiming you are smarter than he is. I guess you hate "scientists" after all.

Dr. Fauci: Wear goggles or eye shields to prevent spread of COVID-19; flu vaccine a must

So, MSgt, tell us more of your hatred of Dr Fauci and how he is a liar

I said neither of these things. You are the one calling the scientists liars, who said wear masks and practice social distancing. At no time did the scientists ever say don't wear goggles or shields.

Again, you present nonsense. I'll show you:

1) Simply branding them all liars and 100% wrong is nonsensical and highly inaccurate. Even the scientists and health officials did not not fully understand what they were dealing with when this all began, thus what they said or thought could not possibly be all accurate. What they did get wrong for the briefest of moments was super exaggerated in order to discredit them in light of Trump's political agenda. You may as well call all the scientists before Galileo a bunch of liars.

2) In the meantime, these health officials and scientists had to constantly battle a President who belittled them, shoved their guidance aside, introduced crap to the population that had to be disproven, and waged a personal war against something as simple as a mask precaution. Not because they don't work, mind you, but because COVID is just a Chinese flu, a Democrat hoax to hurt him, and a non-issue. <--- There's your liar Joko, not the scientists.

You are being an extremist and promoting falsehood, based on right-wing propaganda that began as an attack on Fauci for not rubbing Trump's butt.

Statistics are statistics. Of course all you can do is rant your TDS crap because Biden ordered you to never accept facts - so you can't and won't.

Fauci is "Galileo" to you. ROFL!!!!!

No, Galileo was a person who defying the claims to required conventional claims - exactly opposite from you. You are 100% submissively and unquestioning chanting the conventional wisdom of today - exactly oppose the conventional wisdom months ago. Who would side with Galileo would be me. You would be ranting "execute Galileo for the heresy of defying the Pope and God!!!"

I said neither of these things. You are the one calling the scientists liars, who said wear masks and practice social distancing. At no time did the scientists ever say don't wear goggles or shields.

Do you wear two masks and a face shield/googles? Yes or no.

I don't. Do you have the courage to answer or is that to0 scary to (claimed) Marine you?

Last edited:
He's just so ate up with seething irrational hatred over what is largely just delusions of "the left" that he allows himself to be susceptible to manipulation. He drowns in right-wing propaganda, which is why he and so many others wound up walking hand-in-hand with a man like Donald Trump as suitable representation.

I wonder if there ever will be a message of your's with a non-submissive, non-dictated by the plutocrats and kleptocrats, ORIGINAL thought that is your own? Or will your messages forever be be a never-question authority do and say exactly no more than allowed and complying with all orders of authority without question Marine?

The Commander In Chief Joe Biden ordered you to never accept facts - so you never will and never can. You see Fauci in one of his $50,000+ statements - and you jump up, salute and boom out "YES SIR!!!"

Leading back to the question of do you wear 2 masks and a faceshield/googles as Fauci say, or are you a science denier and deliberate covid-19 spreader?

Statistics are statistics. Of course all you can do is rant your TDS crap because Biden ordered you to never accept facts - so you can't and won't.

This is why you are always wrong. Dismissing what the entire world criticized, scandal after scandal, as "TDS" is why you wound up supporting the most documented habitual liar in White House history, who dared you to criticize routine treachery and treason. And Biden never ordered anybody to refuse facts. He's a Democrat. That would be a Republican thing. Shall I list for you the right-wing facts they expect you to adhere to? Shall we start with QAnon and mass voter fraud? Or Obama's birth certificate? Or maybe Global Warming or how Covid is a hoax? <--- There's your science denial, Joko.

Simple partisanship is why you have a perverted world-view.

Fauci is "Galileo" to you. ROFL!!!!!

Didn't say that either. Anther reason you are always wrong. You like to misrepresent and lie, despite everything documented for all to see.

No, Galileo was a person who defying the claims to required conventional claims - exactly opposite from you. You are 100% submissively and unquestioning chanting the conventional wisdom of today - exactly oppose the conventional wisdom months ago. Who would side with Galileo would be me. You would be ranting "execute Galileo for the heresy of defying the Pope and God!!!"

So, you chastise me for listening to the scientists, but want to create a theme where I would want to execute the scientists? Again, reasons you are always wrong. Nonsensical.

You are the one wanting all the scientists to shut their mouths because they were very briefly wrong about something (whatever that is).

And this is why you are always wrong. Dismissing what the entire world criticized, scandal after scandal, as "TDS" is why you wound up supporting the most documented habitual liar in White House history, who provided you routine treachery and treason. Simple partisanship should not form your wokld-view.

Didn't say that either. Anther reason you are always wrong.

So, you chastise me for listening to the scientists, but want to create a theme where I would want to execute the scientists? Again, reasons you are always wrong. Nonsensical.

You are the one wanting all the scientists to shut their mouths because they were very briefly wrong about something (whatever that is).

^ Divert! Run! TDS rant! Hide!!! ROFL

For the 3rd time:

Do you wear 2 masks and a face shield/goggles as Fauci advised - or do you also not believe Fauci are act in defiance of his expert scientific and medical advise on how you can least spread covid-19?

Do you wear two masks and face shield/goggles? Yes or no? I was not afraid to answer as apparently you are. My answer is no.

^ Divert! Run! TDS rant! Hide!!! ROFL

Yeah, there's no escaping this. You all launch from your blind support for Trump, which means Trump will always be the source of your posts. It's from Trump's anti-mask and Covid hoax games that you even created this thread.

For the 3rd time:

Do you wear 2 masks and a face shield/goggles as Fauci advised - or do you also not believe Fauci are act in defiance of his expert scientific and medical advise on how you can least spread covid-19?

Do you wear two masks and face shield/goggles? Yes or no? I was not afraid to answer as apparently you are. My answer is no.

The "3rd time?" Again, no. And when did this senseless question become the entire point of your existence on this thread? I thought you were trying to boast about how you got everything right, despite your posts contradicting entirely. (I proved it, remember?)

And what does answering this mean to you anyway? I'm not sure what your game is.

Last edited:
The "3rd time?" Again, no. And when did this senseless question become the entire point of your existence on this thread?

And what does answering this mean to you? I'm not sure what your game is.

So you outright refuse to follow what Dr. Anthony Fauci said you should do. I guess you don't care if you get infected or how many people you infect or you are agreeing with me that Dr. Fauci is wrong.

Or are you going to still pretend his latest advice not recanted by him is to wear 2 masks and a face shield/googles?

It is perfectly relevant as you rant at me for defying and refusing to follow Fauci's expert advice - like you do. WE ARE IN AGREEMENT - Either Fauci is wrong or we BOTH don't give a damn what he says we should do. We both refuse to follow is advise.

Actually, my reasons make more sense than your "its not practical or cool."
You think 1 mask makes you look "cool?"

Last edited:
So you outright refuse to follow what Dr. Anthony Fauci said you should do.

I also don't drive with my hands at 10 and 2.

I guess you don't care if you get infected or how many people you infect in our agreeing with me that Dr. Fauci is wrong.

Bad at guessing too. It means that I will adhere to what is practical, without going overboard. I also lived life normally all last year. I live in Colorado, where people accepted the reality of a global pandemic early, and did not stick our heads up our asses.

Or are you going to still pretend his latest advice not recanted by him is to wear 2 masks and a face shield/googles?

I'm good with a mask.

It is perfectly relevant as you rant at me for defying and refusing to follow Fauci's expert advice - like you do.

An entire world worth of health officials and scientists advised wearing a mask and social distancing. Your fixation on Fauci is why we can all see just a partisan game. Now, with Trump clearly and absolutely wrong, you wish to project some personal damage control and drag those who criticized Trump down with you. Too late. While Fauci and the rest were recommending masks and social distancing, you chose to belittle right along side Trump. You are still doing it, by presenting people's non-adherence to the more extreme and impractical precautions as meaning that nobody respects scientists. Nobody is buying this. I'm just smart enough to answer your simple question and point it out for what it is.

Last edited:
I also don't drive with my hands at 10 and 2.

Bad at guessing too. It means that I will adhere to what is practical, without going overboard. I also lived life normally all last year. I live in Colorado, where people accepted the reality of a global pandemic early, and did not stick our heads up our asses.

I'm good with a mask.

An entire world worth of health officials and scientists advised wearing a mask and social distancing. Your fixation on Fauci is why we can all see just a partisan game. Now, with Trump clearly and absolutely wrong, you wish to project some personal damage control and drag those who criticized Trump down with you. Too late. While Fauci and the rest were recommending masks and social distancing, you chose to belittle right along side Trump.

Trump controls you. You got TDS bad.

I could tell early on that this was being spread through aerosols. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. But, the world and the US (even Fauci himself) spent months telling us we didn't need masks, it wasn't spread through aerosols, and more than a year telling us to wash our hands, and sanitize everything in sight. Now they admit the latter were "hygiene theater" and finally just fairly recently admitted that Covid is spread mainly through aerosols and not so much through touching the wrong door knob.

The stupidest thing I saw were requirements that you must wear a mask to enter a restaurant but you don't have to wear the mask inside the restaurant but you must put your mask back on to leave the restaurant. Stupid is as stupid does. You must obey the left's telling us what we can and cannot do and as long as you are wearing a mask you pass the left's inspection, even if your mask isn't worth a shit and even if you don't even have to wear it inside a restaurant. And mask mandates encouraged people to go out and congregate, spreading the virus through aerosols penetrating a lot of masks that weren't up to the task. But, hey, they passed inspection because they were complying with the left's mask requirement, even as these masked people spread the virus everywhere they went.

Last edited:
Just to be precautionary I wear a mask anytime I leave the house.

Only one? What about your face shield - as a precaution.

And the increase starting now is due to hay fever?
I don't know. I could make guesses, but until I read the peer reviewed papares that have studied it, I have only guesses. If that's even true.

I don't know about where you are, but we just had our coldest days about 5 weeks ago. Remind me. What is the incubation period?

FALSE: people who died from Covid deaths would not have died soon anyway.

Yes, they would have died in 1 or 2 or 15 years or 35 years had they not caught Covid 19.

I posted a link that the total number of deaths in the US related to all reasons of death ( not just age ) had been falling shortly before 2020.

Would most covid-19 victims have died soon, without the virus?

A new study suggests not

Estimated years of life lost from covid-19 deaths*,
by age group and long-term conditions

( Number of years lost due to Covid19 is between 1 year and 35 years )

See the chart in link below:
keep thinking all those people who were overwhelming our hospital with Covid 19 would have died anyway.

Yes, they would have died in 1 or 2 or 15 years or 35 years had they not caught Covid 19.

I posted a link that the total number of deaths in the US related to all reasons of death ( not just age ) had been falling shortly before 2020.

( Number of years lost due to Covid19 is between 1 year and 35 years )

See the chart in link below:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...d-19-victims-have-died-soon-without-the-virus
Most the people who died from Covid would have already been dead without modern medicine.

I don't know. I could make guesses, but until I read the peer reviewed papares that have studied it, I have only guesses. If that's even true.

I don't know about where you are, but we just had our coldest days about 5 weeks ago. Remind me. What is the incubation period?
You discount CDC national figures? Cold weather means inside activities, exactly the right environment for dispersal of airborne viruses. Do you and your local community mask?

You discount CDC national figures? Cold weather means inside activities, exactly the right environment for dispersal of airborne viruses. Do you and your local community mask?
More inside activity.... Ventilation is a key factor. More people cooped up inside, with low ventilation to keep the inside warm... Think about it.

Trump controls you. You got TDS bad.

It's called a cult for a reason. You are the one clearly controlled. You are still promoting his debunked anti-mask game.

We are the ones who care enough about our country to look at the reality and call the proven piece of shit a piece of shit.

But it is amazing how the piece of shit can lose the House, the Senate, and the White House, get impeached for treachery twice, be listed by historians, social scientists, and popularity polls as one of the very worst Presidents in history.....and you still refuse to accept how wrong you always were. Still defaulting to your "TDS" is how you continue to excuse yourself for what you chose to be for him. Clearly, it's Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Last edited:
Most the people who died from Covid would have already been dead without modern medicine.

Yes , some live longer because of medications but that does not mean we should just ignore a disease that cuts their lives shorter ( Covid, the seasonal flu, Ebola, AIDS etc. ) and not try to slow the spread or contain It.

By the way.
People have been living longer the last 50 or 60 years.

My grandmother died at the age 104 in 1980.
My great aunt was 96 when she died in 1975.

I could tell early on that this was being spread through aerosols. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. But, the world and the US (even Fauci himself) spent months telling us we didn't need masks, it wasn't spread through aerosols, and more than a year telling us to wash our hands, and sanitize everything in sight. Now they admit the latter were "hygiene theater" and finally just fairly recently admitted that Covid is spread mainly through aerosols and not so much through touching the wrong door knob.

Isn't it funny how science starts out not knowing all the answers? Whatever scientists were wrong about in the beginning, it was brief. This was enough for the right-wing to push a discredit so that it became OK to support and defend Trump's stupidity.

The stupidest thing I saw were requirements that you must wear a mask to enter a restaurant but you don't have to wear the mask inside the restaurant but you must put your mask back on to leave the restaurant. Stupid is as stupid does. You must obey the left's telling us what we can and cannot do and as long as you are wearing a mask you pass the left's inspection, even if your mask isn't worth a shit and even if you don't even have to wear it inside a restaurant. And mask mandates encouraged people to go out and congregate, spreading the virus through aerosols penetrating a lot of masks that weren't up to the task. But, hey, they passed inspection because they were complying with the left's mask requirement, even as these masked people spread the virus everywhere they went.

Sure, all the health officials and scientists of the world are now apart of the infamous "the left" too. :rolleyes:

Haven't you ever taken a step back and observed how little space you people have allowed yourself anymore on the political spectrum? There should be no wonder why you all sit so close to the far-right.

[QUOTE="Moderate Right, post: 1073770175, member: 26343"

The stupidest thing I saw were requirements that you must wear a mask to enter a restaurant but you don't have to wear the mask inside the restaurant but you must put your mask back on to leave the restaurant. Stupid is as stupid does.
[/QUOTE]

Actually the CDC guidelines included reduced seating capacity in the restaurant and tables spaced further apart.

the mask was to remain on until seated. The mask could be removed to eat , but if you got up to use the restroom or pay the cashier, or leave the restaurant you should put it back on because you might come within 6 feet of someone not a member of your household.

Back
Top Bottom