• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is my anger over covid-19 actions justified?

Its the jackass who is primarily at fault. Wasn’t he Fauci’s boss? If Fauci was wrong about everything (he wasn’t) isn’t it up to the president to make the final decisions? Fauci doesn’t sign laws; he doesn’t make policy; he doesn’t control invoking the DPA or the borders.
This is on the jackass.
He screwed up.

Attacking Trump for listening to his expert, highest paid federal employee ever. At least now you admit Fauci is a liar and a fool - finally. I agree that Trump nor anyone else should ever listen to Fauci.

You only listen to politicians, never doctors or scientists. I got it. You insist the president should never listen to doctors and experts either.

When all else fails, post the stupidest things possible in your TDS folder. LOL

OK, now curse Biden for saying he's following Fauci's advice. Of course you can't.

You maybe could post a message proving your commitment to ignorance - if you really tried super hard. You just erased your credibility beyond resorting to attempting to derail by irrelevant personal attacks. You also proved you only listen to yourself on the forum as such pictures have been posted many times and you could check it out for yourself online. But Biden ordered you to never accept facts - so you never can.
You actually posted this. Where's your self awareness? I can't speak to "such pictures" being posted elsewhere on this forum. I notice you didn't bother to provide a link to where you got it from. Why is that?

You actually posted this. Where's your self awareness? I can't speak to "such pictures" being posted elsewhere on this forum. I notice you didn't bother to provide a link to where you got it from. Why is that?

I will try really hard to explain this - because it's something you don't know about.

Google images. I don't see any reason to bother to take a picture of dust mask packages we have since anyone with a mask only need check the packaging on the mask.

Ah, you DON'T wear masks, do you? You just outed yourself as an anti-masker.

Ah, you personally are a big deal to Fauci. Tell us all - just how important are you to him? Does he consult with you first before issuing his paid statements? How much consultation fees do you charge him?

Truth is irrelevant to him. He has a secret Gulf frontage home in a little city near here we often go to and dine at. I won't say which as maybe that would break a rule. He was telling people there that a lock down is coming - while on TV and the radio assuring covid-19 is less harmful than the flu, doesn't poise danger to the USA, don't wear masks and no long down even if it happened would last more than 2 weeks - as were all the experts.

Later, most acknowledged they were lying to manipulation the public into not buying masks due to a shortage for healthcare workers and to prevent stocking-up panic buying.

Once it known someone will lie to manipulate me as just one of a herd of homo sapiens to be lied to for tactical reasons, there is no reason to ever listen to that person about anything. There is no reason to listen to Fauci about anything. He's a liar - a paid professional liar.

Go on believing that Fauci is “a liar” and is in it for the money.
You’re wrong of course.
Only in your warped version of reality is he a liar.

Tell me: who won the last presidential election and who won it according to the jackass?

Go on believing that Fauci is “a liar” and is in it for the money.
You’re wrong of course.
Only in your warped version of reality is he a liar.

Tell me: who won the last presidential election and who won it according to the jackass?

What proves Fauci is the expert is because has absolutely contradicted himself on anything he has said about covid-19. The number of times he has been wrong - even in his own admissions - proves he's the expert to you. LOL

Rant your mindless TDS attempt to derail the topic crap at someone else.

So, do you wear two masks and a face shield when you go in public? Yes or no. I'll go first. No. Your turn.

What proves Fauci is the expert is because has absolutely contradicted himself on anything he has said about covid-19. The number of times he has been wrong - even in his own admissions - proves he's the expert to you. LOL

Rant your mindless TDS attempt to derail the topic crap at someone else.

So, do you wear two masks and a face shield when you go in public? Yes or no. I'll go first. No. Your turn.

Fauci has changed his recommendations based on available information.
Do you think he shouldn’t change his recommendations when new evidence becomes known?
The jackass on the other hand is still claiming he won the election “by a lot”.
You want to find a liar look no further than the excuse of a president we just had for four years.
Your beef with Fauci has to do with his recommendations to limit your perceived freedom. He said we should wear masks once it became known that asymptotic transmission was possible and you didn’t like it.
Just because he made recommendations you didn’t care for and changed them to align with new information doesn’t make him a liar.
You want to see a liar look at the jackass who just got hammered in the last election but still claims he won.
Pathetic

I will try really hard to explain this - because it's something you don't know about.

Google images. I don't see any reason to bother to take a picture of dust mask packages we have since anyone with a mask only need check the packaging on the mask.

Ah, you DON'T wear masks, do you? You just outed yourself as an anti-masker.
child, please...

Fauci has changed his recommendations based on available information.
Do you think he shouldn’t change his recommendations when new evidence becomes known?
The jackass on the other hand is still claiming he won the election “by a lot”.
You want to find a liar look no further than the excuse of a president we just had for four years.
Your beef with Fauci has to do with his recommendations to limit your perceived freedom. He said we should wear masks once it became known that asymptotic transmission was possible and you didn’t like it.
Just because he made recommendations you didn’t care for and changed them to align with new information doesn’t make him a liar.
You want to see a liar look at the jackass who just got hammered in the last election but still claims he won.
Pathetic
You're responding to someone who probably thinks the south will rise again.

But Biden ordered you to never accept facts - so you never can.

This alternate universe, right is left, up is down, fact is fiction, of Trumpism is tiresome and juvenile.

Already have. In fact, someone thinking they were defending Fauci did for me.

Proof?

covid19_masks.jpg

Misinformation and lies, the center piece of Trumpism. Well done.

I just noticed your attack against both Nobel laureates and winners - claiming they are all "discredited" and won because they publish "unscientific conspiracy theories." LOL!

Don't forget to wear both your two masks and face shield - and never put the same mask on twice either. Any time after you take both off, replace them. 10 or 20 masks a day probably should be enough - usually. Or are you a science denier disputing Fauci's expertise?
What "both"? Only one has been said to make those comments, and I only commented on that one being discredited outside his breakthrough regarding PCR testing, particularly in other areas of science that he seems to not know much about but tries to comment on anyway.

Your excuse of "early on" doesn't work - or I could use the same defense as well. Maybe Fauci will change his mind tomorrow - and then you just use your "he got more info" exception - that you uniquely give to him.

I am tired of debating people who openly never read the forum, never remember anything and pretend they know nothing. It has proven what Fauci said "early on" dozens if not hundreds of times on the forum. Biden ordered you to never accept facts, so you don't. There is no reason to provide links to someone who refuses to ever look at them UNLESS they say what he wants them to say.

Fauci said you should wear TWO masks and a face shield/googles. Do you?
If he gets more information, he may. But that doesn't change that he has put out from the start that masks are to keep the person who is wearing it from spreading the virus much, much more than to keep those around from getting it.

I have shown you the evidence, but you have not shown any to support yourself.

If he gets more information, he may. But that doesn't change that he has put out from the start that masks are to keep the person who is wearing it from spreading the virus much, much more than to keep those around from getting it.

I have shown you the evidence, but you have not shown any to support yourself.

You've shown nothing. The states with the strictest mask rules have the highest percentages of deaths. Of course, you can pretend you don't already know that.
I've cited the great Dr Fauci against masks. Isn't that absolute truth? LOL

What "both"? Only one has been said to make those comments, and I only commented on that one being discredited outside his breakthrough regarding PCR testing, particularly in other areas of science that he seems to not know much about but tries to comment on anyway.

I took "both" from this sentence of your's.

The topic of this thread is Covid19 and you brought up Fauci and how his recommendations are not credible due to some statement/argument you found between him and another, discredited chemist who won a Nobel prize over 25 years ago.

A badly worded sentence leading me to believe you were talking about a second Nobel prize winner. No big deal either way. It's not like either of us are accomplishing anything.

You've shown nothing. The states with the strictest mask rules have the highest percentages of deaths. Of course, you can pretend you don't already know that.
I've cited the great Dr Fauci against masks. Isn't that absolute truth? LOL

I haven’t looked up your assertion to verify it . Everything you write needs to be verified because of the alternate reality in which you live.
Regardless, do you think that wearing masks or not is the only variable that determines infection rate? Is that part of your false “science “?
Who does your hero the jackass claim won the last election? How do you justify his lies?

What do you think that link shows?

States with highest per capita death rate from covid 19 as of today:

Despite the incessant ranting about Florida, notice how it compares to NY and NJ. And this is with Florida having the highest percentage of elderly after tiny Maine. If your side it right, the death rate in Florida should be ten times higher since it is the elderly that covid 19 overwhelmingly kills.

The death rates prove the covid-19 restrictions are killing by covid-19 requirements as I have always claimed. Reality continues to prove my claims are factually based, and yours are false partisan political talking points detached from reality.

I win this issue. You lose. Nothing gets around THE most important statistic of all - per capita death rates.

What do you think that link shows?

States with highest per capita death rate from covid 19 as of today:

Despite the incessant ranting about Florida, notice how it compares to NY and NJ. And this is with Florida having the highest percentage of elderly after tiny Maine. If your side it right, the death rate in Florida should be ten times higher since it is the elderly that covid 19 overwhelmingly kills.

The death rates prove the covid-19 restrictions are killing by covid-19 requirements as I have always claimed. Reality continues to prove my claims are factually based, and yours are false partisan political talking points detached from reality.

I win this issue. You lose. Nothing gets around THE most important statistic of all - per capita death rates.
It shows that states with both a lot of restrictions and very few have both high and low death rates. That really isn't that hard to see.

Florida hasn't always had the fewest restrictions. Reality is, that things are not judged off of single criteria, factors, as you are attempting to do.

Vermont appears to have the most restrictions and also a relatively low death rate.

As for Florida covid death rating:

"New research published earlier this month in the American Journal of Public Health argues that Florida is undercounting the number of people who died from COVID-19 by thousands of cases, casting new doubt on claims that Gov. Ron DeSantis navigated the coronavirus pandemic successfully "

So it actually appears that Florida is covering up the deaths, underreporting so that it can appear to be handling the situation.

Last edited:
Really? Then why am I laughing at you?
Because you believe in the government, and don't see that masks have made no real differences. The number trends have tracked with cold and flu seasonal changes.

Doesn't go anywhere near far enough. Personal choice and your idea of 'freedom' is precisely why the US has the appalling rates of deaths and infection. Every country with mandated closure of businesses saw dramatic decreases in death; only premature lockdown easing and complacency compromised those decreases.
Deaths of people who likely would have died soon anyway.

Or it could be that the more quasi lockdown, the more it spreads out the pain and deaths across time. Rather than quick whatever happens happens, all that has been done - at massive otherwise harms and permanent destructions and residually caused deaths for a year has been to allow the virus to mutate unstoppably increasingly into new strains or versions. If those who were going to get it, got it, and nearly all lived as they do, it could have been the quick end of covid-19 causing much to any future risk.
I suspect the vast majority of Americans have already breathed in some covid-19. That does not mean they became infected. Or that their autoimmune system which is what saves everyone saved destroyed it become to even a measurable viral load.

Because you believe in the government, and don't see that masks have made no real differences. The number trends have tracked with cold and flu seasonal changes.
And the increase starting now is due to hay fever?

Deaths of people who likely would have died soon anyway.

FALSE: people who died from Covid deaths would not have died soon anyway.

Yes, they would have died in 1 or 2 or 15 years or 35 years had they not caught Covid 19.

I posted a link that the total number of deaths in the US related to all reasons of death ( not just age ) had been falling shortly before 2020.

Would most covid-19 victims have died soon, without the virus?

A new study suggests not

Estimated years of life lost from covid-19 deaths*,
by age group and long-term conditions

( Number of years lost due to Covid19 is between 1 year and 35 years )

See the chart in link below:
keep thinking all those people who were overwhelming our hospital with Covid 19 would have died anyway.

Yes, they would have died in 1 or 2 or 15 years or 35 years had they not caught Covid 19.

I posted a link that the total number of deaths in the US related to all reasons of death ( not just age ) had been falling shortly before 2020.

( Number of years lost due to Covid19 is between 1 year and 35 years )

See the chart in link below:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...d-19-victims-have-died-soon-without-the-virus

Back
Top Bottom