• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is my anger over covid-19 actions justified?

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I probably should stay off covid-19 topics because of how angry and frustrated I become watching the USA become a country controlled by purely amoral racist plutocrats and kleptocrats for which everything is ultimately for their profit and power, with endlessly manipulating the American public, which basically now is a TV/Internet conditioned idiocracy.

Back to the start... I was the first member starting threads or warning about covid 19 - while Fauci, the WHO, China, all the experts and all the commentators were all insisting covid 19 was less harmful than the flu and poises no danger to the USA. This was done to protect the Wuhan Biological Warfare Lab and to assure the maximum spread of covid-19 in the USA and worldwide.

The response of many now ranting for forced locked downs, wearing masks, etc was that I was a rightwinger science denier trying to spread false panic. Of course, they all 100% changed their certainty exactly as ordered to ranting the exact opposite.

Next, I urged we actually take actions that work to stop the spread. Stop all incoming travel. That was declared rightwing white supremacy racism - as Chinese fled Wuhan and China where covid-19 was raging to the USA and West - plus otherwise worldwide. 400,000 Chinese into the USA, including from Wuhan at the height of the pandemic there.

I also urged actually trying to protect people from covid-19. Since it is known who is most at risk - the elderly, the sick, and those with compromised immune systems - all efforts and money should be expended to provide for safe, comfortable self quarantining such individuals - making certain they have all necessities, housing, food, medical care, companionship and socialization etc - and creating quarantine facilities such as tent cities for those who have no housing or who refuse to self quarantine.

Yet of the TRILLIONS spend on covid-19 including the stimulus, how much was spent to actually protect those at most at deadly risk? $0. NOT ONE DOLLAR. Nor do the "me! me! me!' mindlessly submissive zombie American public care - with few exceptions. EVERYTHING has continuously been nothing but money and power grabs. Endless money and power grabs. Day and Night. Hundreds of millions to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts - which in turn violated union contracts terminating all musicians employment - but not $1 to help the poor and elderly quarantine. The only thing to do? Another stimulus to give the Kennedy Center more millions. How much to make sure that the great grandmother widow has food and her prescriptions? Not $1 dollar.

Order little stores closed, to force people to shop at WalMart and from Amazon Prime Centers - with no one caring when it reported 10s of thousands of Amazon employees - who handled your packages - tests positive. The only rules are rules that give more money and power to the plutocrats and kleptocrats - plus of course the politicians.

As I read posters ranting about wearing masks and people should be forced to allow being injected with artificially created mRNA as a new, totally unproven autoimmune modifier - I find most of you to be amoral mindless and ego centric cattle who don't really give a damn how many people die. Most Democrats want covid-19 to continue to rage forever across society for political reasons and some wanting people to die. I don't believe hardly any of you really give a damn about anyone else - nor care to even think about yourselves rationally.

Meanwhile, still NOTHING is being done to actually shelter and protect those most at risk - and there never will be. There's no profit or power from that. But there are still trillions left to steal, still a little power they don't have left to take, a few competitors left to use government to destroy, and a few last rights of the peasants left to erase. Those continue to only agenda goals and pursue of the rules - which they now explain need to stay in place forever.

It is hard watching American and worldwide lives destroyed (deaths), the death of the merchant class, death of the middle class, and elimination of the Bill Of Rights and civil/individual rights. But if I was a Jew in Nazi Germany or a Native American in North America after the arrival of the Spanish, English and other Westerners I am equally powerless to stop the slaughter of people - by killing them, by stealing everything they have, by 24/7 corporate-fascist propaganda and the elimination of personal rights.

Last edited:
The great enlightenment - the recognizing of inherent human, civil and individual rights - and democracy - is a unique moment in history. It lasted about 300 years. But, as always, the super rich lords and powers of government have succeeded in crushing this - foremost by totally consuming the MSM, press and Internet turning all into their own propaganda outlets. Nothing but that which increases the power and wealth of the international plutocratic lords and government kleptocrats wealth and power isn't to even be allowed - and anyone trying must be crushed permanently. They have used covid-19 to get anything and everything they want - and what they want is everything - all wealth and all power. As long as one person has $1 dollar or 1 minute of freedom, they want tot take that for themselves too. You exist only to serve them, no other purpose. If killing you serves their purpose better, then you must die.

Last edited:
I got my shots. You're no better than I am.

You're angry all of the time, so I kind of expect it. Get vaccinated, throw your masks away, and put it all behind you. That's what I did.

NO! Stop being a science denier. ALL the experts say that you MUST keep wearing your mask even with the vaccine. Are you claiming you know more than "the scientists?"

NO! Stop being a science denier. ALL the experts say that you MUST keep wearing your mask even with the vaccine. Are you claiming you know more than "the scientists?"
The scientists likely know more than I do. What they don't know is that they can't make me wear a mask anymore. They can't and I won't.

The scientists likely know more than I do. What they don't know is that they can't make me wear a mask anymore. They can't and I won't.

Good for you. They can't make me get a vaccine.

Why don't you link to some of your amazing posts Joko?

I'd like to look these wonderful, awe inspiring works over.

Naw, the collective brilliance would be so overwhelming I worry of possible adverse health effect, plus it could be depressing to learn how wrong you've been.

As everyone jumps all over the place including ranting exactly the opposite as they are ordered to by TV and the Internet masters, I've always been consistent.

The way to deal with a pandemic disease is to quarantine those at great risk and those infected - making quarantine both safely possible and if necessary enforced forcibly. That wasn't done. Instead, maximize the spread of covid-19 rules were ordered.

I probably should stay off covid-19 topics because of how angry and frustrated I become watching the USA become a country controlled by purely amoral racist plutocrats and kleptocrats for which everything is ultimately for their profit and power, with endlessly manipulating the American public, which basically now is a TV/Internet conditioned idiocracy.

Back to the start... I was the first member starting threads or warning about covid 19 - while Fauci, the WHO, China, all the experts and all the commentators were all insisting covid 19 was less harmful than the flu and poises no danger to the USA. This was done to protect the Wuhan Biological Warfare Lab and to assure the maximum spread of covid-19 in the USA and worldwide.

The response of many now ranting for forced locked downs, wearing masks, etc was that I was a rightwinger science denier trying to spread false panic. Of course, they all 100% changed their certainty exactly as ordered to ranting the exact opposite.

Next, I urged we actually take actions that work to stop the spread. Stop all incoming travel. That was declared rightwing white supremacy racism - as Chinese fled Wuhan and China where covid-19 was raging to the USA and West - plus otherwise worldwide. 400,000 Chinese into the USA, including from Wuhan at the height of the pandemic there.

I also urged actually trying to protect people from covid-19. Since it is known who is most at risk - the elderly, the sick, and those with compromised immune systems - all efforts and money should be expended to provide for safe, comfortable self quarantining such individuals - making certain they have all necessities, housing, food, medical care, companionship and socialization etc - and creating quarantine facilities such as tent cities for those who have no housing or who refuse to self quarantine.

Yet of the TRILLIONS spend on covid-19 including the stimulus, how much was spent to actually protect those at most at deadly risk? $0. NOT ONE DOLLAR. Nor do the "me! me! me!' mindlessly submissive zombie American public care - with few exceptions. EVERYTHING has continuously been nothing but money and power grabs. Endless money and power grabs. Day and Night. Hundreds of millions to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts - which in turn violated union contracts terminating all musicians employment - but not $1 to help the poor and elderly quarantine. The only thing to do? Another stimulus to give the Kennedy Center more millions. How much to make sure that the great grandmother widow has food and her prescriptions? Not $1 dollar.

Order little stores closed, to force people to shop at WalMart and from Amazon Prime Centers - with no one caring when it reported 10s of thousands of Amazon employees - who handled your packages - tests positive. The only rules are rules that give more money and power to the plutocrats and kleptocrats - plus of course the politicians.

As I read posters ranting about wearing masks and people should be forced to allow being injected with artificially created mRNA as a new, totally unproven autoimmune modifier - I find most of you to be amoral mindless and ego centric cattle who don't really give a damn how many people die. Most Democrats want covid-19 to continue to rage forever across society for political reasons and some wanting people to die. I don't believe hardly any of you really give a damn about anyone else - nor care to even think about yourselves rationally.

Meanwhile, still NOTHING is being done to actually shelter and protect those most at risk - and there never will be. There's no profit or power from that. But there are still trillions left to steal, still a little power they don't have left to take, a few competitors left to use government to destroy, and a few last rights of the peasants left to erase. Those continue to only agenda goals and pursue of the rules - which they now explain need to stay in place forever.

It is hard watching American and worldwide lives destroyed (deaths), the death of the merchant class, death of the middle class, and elimination of the Bill Of Rights and civil/individual rights. But if I was a Jew in Nazi Germany or a Native American in North America after the arrival of the Spanish, English and other Westerners I am equally powerless to stop the slaughter of people - by killing them, by stealing everything they have, by 24/7 corporate-fascist propaganda and the elimination of personal rights.
When aren't you angry?

I probably should stay off covid-19 topics because of how angry and frustrated I become ...

Back to the start... I was the first member starting threads or warning about covid 19 -
Next, I urged we actually take actions that work to stop the spread. ...

I also urged actually trying to protect people from covid-19.

Perhaps reread the parts of your post I quoted and remember there were health concerns when Covid first reached our shores.

I have always viewed Covid as a non political Issue .

Even though the DP is a political board, I joined to discuss health issues.

I try to stay above the political fray therefore I am rarely frustrated by anything posted and I do not get angry from reading any posts.

I have been vaccinated and Still wear a mask in public where others may be nearby who don’t know I am vaccinated.

I do not wear a mask when at home and not around friends and others who have also been vaccinated or if I visiting them in a private setting.

It is the thoughtful to do to take others feeling into consideration.

Last edited:
Seems like we're on the same page in terms of personal liberty.
Nearly every summer the bush here where I live gets dangerously dry and the government declares a ban on open fires. Would you cite personal liberty and make a campfire anyway?

The virus mutates in transmission. Less transmission means less chance of mutation. Will the next variant be the one that's unaffected by the vaccines we have and make the process have to start all over again?

Of course there should not be a mechanism to force vaccination, but of course everyone in the community who can be vaccinated should be vaccinated. Herd immunity has never been achieved without vaccines. In all the history of mankind.

i support your choice to stay in your house and shake your fist at the ceiling while the rest of us wear masks until enough people are vaccinated. that doesn't mean that i'm actually going to read your fist shaking, though.

i support your choice to stay in your house and shake your fist at the ceiling while the rest of us wear masks until enough people are vaccinated. that doesn't mean that i'm actually going to read your fist shaking, though.
And I invite you to stay in your home and live your terrors, rather that trying to force me to live to your fear.

Nearly every summer the bush here where I live gets dangerously dry and the government declares a ban on open fires. Would you cite personal liberty and make a campfire anyway?

The virus mutates in transmission. Less transmission means less chance of mutation. Will the next variant be the one that's unaffected by the vaccines we have and make the process have to start all over again?

Of course there should not be a mechanism to force vaccination, but of course everyone in the community who can be vaccinated should be vaccinated. Herd immunity has never been achieved without vaccines. In all the history of mankind.

The government ordered blacks to sit at the back of the bus. Would you cite personal equal rights and sit in the middle? The Nazi government ordered Jews to report for internment. Did they have the personal liberty to refuse?

We both could endlessly post counter "in other words" examples.

The government ordered blacks to sit at the back of the bus. Would you cite personal equal rights and sit in the middle? The Nazi government ordered Jews to report for internment. Did they have the personal liberty to refuse?

We both could endlessly post counter "in other words" examples.
Have you been ordered to be vaccinated?

Back
Top Bottom