• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Biden brain damages?

Is Joe Biden brain damaged.

• Total voters
Oh really? So you often call people you don't like "moronic, low-brow, unkind, self-aggrandizing, and a low-information narcissist" in your off the cuff comments?

No. I didnt write that.

And I only label people that way that speak or act that way.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

You just called Progressives nazis.

Are you kidding?

No, I am not, though as an analogous word. Brown Shirts also is analogously accurate. I mean "corporate fascists" 100% exactly. However, forum rules required that I 1.) don't put a "you" at a specific member and 2.) I qualify it with words such as "many" or "most," not "all" - although it appearance any personal attacks against ALL Trump supporters - but not ALL Republicans - is allowed.

Progressivism is corporate fascism. Few Democrats are liberals anymore.

No. I didnt write that.

And I only label people that way that speak or act that way.

Maybe you should start anti-Trump thread #101 on that.

This thread is very specific. Are Joe Biden's decades of weird, bizarre statements, now advancing to forgetting what he is saying in the middle of sentences the result of repeated brain surgeries? Yes. No. Maybe.

Probably the most accurate answer is maybe. It is important that Trump's flaws in communication are fairly recent. The date back decades for Biden. Why? He's not stupid.

Maybe you should start anti-Trump thread #101 on that.

I feel no such need, I just grab the low-hanging fruit when it presents itself.

But the truth of it never changes, nor will it be erased from American history...ever :(

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Desperate to defend a rapist

^ Extra ignorant since I'm defending no one on this thread.

What date was Trump convicted of rape? Remind me.

I feel no such need, I just grab the low-hanging fruit when it presents itself.

But the truth of it never changes, nor will it be erased from American history...ever :(

It is true that most Democrats try to derail, rather than discuss, any topic they don't like or can't defend against. It is not "grabbing low-hanging fruit." It is mental and intellectual laziness.

^ Extra ignorant since I'm defending no one on this thread.

What date was Trump convicted of rape? Remind me.

What date did American progressives join the nazi party

You said nazis

It is true that most Democrats try to derail, rather than discuss, any topic they don't like or can't defend against. It is not "grabbing low-hanging fruit." It is mental and intellectual laziness.

You can stop derailing your own OP anytime you like. It takes 2 to 'derail'.

There was nothing new or inventive needed to respond, lol. The Donald's labels are not new. There are only so many words to describe his deficiencies.

My initial post was right on topic...you derailed.

Blinded by politics

To hell w truth and reality

I pray u find Mr Truth himself before the End

aaad.jpg

Truth in politics is a non existent commodity. And blinded by politics, you must have been looking in a mirror there pal.

Last edited:
Once again, no Democrat really likes the Democratic candidate who was rammed down their throats - like it or not.

?? DEmocrats had 25 other choices. They voluntarily chose the one with diminished cognitive function.

You just called Progressives nazis.

Are you kidding?
Have you never read about the history of progressivism and eugenics, and how the Nazis complained that they were "falling behind" because they had not passed any of the forced sterilization laws that American progressives had? Are you also unaware that progressives lionized the German model of "the state" as a force of "good" over that of individual liberty?

What political philosophy in America was more closely tied to Nazism than progressivism?

"Thread: Is Joe Biden brain damages?"

:lamo

At any rate, some greatest hits:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

(SAME)

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It’s [sic] very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured — tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything — you talk about the “carbon footprint” — fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?

Did Trump Really Say This About Wind and Windmills?

Telling reporters Wednesday that he thinks he has “another day” of his two-week regiment of the unproven anti-malaria hydroxychloroquine—which he says he’s taking as a coronavirus prophylactic—Trump then boasted about his latest COVID-19 test. “And I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump bellowed. “So this morning, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it: Positively toward the negative."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-boasts-that-he-tested-very-positively-for-covid-19?ref=home

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

‘This man is dumb’: Trump ignites mockery after claiming there are ‘many per capitas’ – Raw Story

Have you never read about the history of progressivism and eugenics, and how the Nazis complained that they were "falling behind" because they had not passed any of the forced sterilization laws that American progressives had? Are you also unaware that progressives lionized the German model of "the state" as a force of "good" over that of individual liberty?

What political philosophy in America was more closely tied to Nazism than progressivism?

Those were conservatives

?? DEmocrats had 25 other choices. They voluntarily chose the one with diminished cognitive function.
Indeed. It is just mind-boggling.

You really shouldn't be criticizing Biden at this point. We need him to be the nominee. He's a gift horse. Best not to put any more doubt in the minds of liberals, they already have enough angst about their chosen candidate. Please don't encourage them to doubt their candidate even further.

Good post. Trump is much better off against Biden than against Klobuchar.

You understand you are describing trump....right?

Nope. Your guy Biden. In addition to his senility, he's a rapist. 25 choices for a candidate and you guys pick the senile rapist. Says volumes about your party.

Nope. Your guy Biden. In addition to his senility, he's a rapist. 25 choices for a candidate and you guys pick the senile rapist. Says volumes about your party.

Trump has 25 sexual assault accusers

25!!!!!

Holy cow!!!!!

Biden could have 10 strokes, be confined to a wheelchair, and only be able to express himself in morse code using drops of saliva from his drooping mouth and he would still function better than American history's most incompetent, idiotic, and corrupt President, Donald Jenius Trump. Take your poll and stick it up the morbidly obese rear-end of your cult leader.

Your extreme dislike for your will not make it any more likely that Biden is elected.
But you do seem to enjoy ridiculing a duly elected president simply because you don't care for his unique peccadilloes.

You seem to easily forget covfefe, hamberders, using a black marker to redirect a hurricane, and injecting disinfectant.

If anyone is brain-damaged, that would be Commander Clorox.
Did Trump ever claim to be part of the Obiden-Bama administration?
Obiden bama.jpg

Back
Top Bottom