• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Biden brain damages?

Is Joe Biden brain damaged.

• Total voters
Nah, None of their stories held up. I particularly liked the one that wrote the book about Trump raping her in a department store, in the middle of the day. Classic.

I guess the media did not cover those accusers fully

You made my point for me. LOL

I guess the media did not cover those accusers fully

You made my point for me. LOL

Do you really think posting something 10 times makes it true?

Nah, None of their stories held up. I particularly liked the one that wrote the book about Trump raping her in a department store, in the middle of the day. Classic.
Yet we are to believe Biden raped his accuser, in the middle of the day in the Senate building, a place that is not private.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yet we are to believe Biden raped his accuser, in the middle of the day in the Senate building, a place that is not private.

Shoving his fingers in her ***** in a deserted hallway? A lot more believable than raping someone in a department store in the middle of the day.

Last edited:
Shoving his fingers in her ***** in a deserted hallway? A lot more believable than raping someone in a department store in the middle of the day.

No not really

There is no evidence that there is any deserted hallway in the Senate building where she would have been. There is no evidence of the event occurring at all. She has been shown to lie and stretch the truth for her personal gain.

Yeah. right. In psychology, your attitude is called projection. You do realize that if a black person doesn't vote for Biden, he ain't black. That's why they call it the Democrat Plantation. Tow the party line or else!! Get out of line and think for yourself and you will be ridiculed, called an Uncle Tom or worse !!

In fact, both sides tend to tow the party line. You ain't nothin' special.

Biden didn't say that. How do you explain djt's approval among Republicans? They said they didn't believe in his policies before they elected him. They voted for him because he was R.

Biden didn't say that. How do you explain djt's approval among Republicans? They said they didn't believe in his policies before they elected him. They voted for him because he was R.

Biden didn't say a black person isn't black if they don't choose him? You're sticking to that? Jeeeeeze. There goes your myth that liberals are better than everyone else. Liberals (Democrats) can go into terminal denial just like anyone else. Thanks for that excellent example.

Biden didn't say a black person isn't black if they don't choose him? You're sticking to that? Jeeeeeze. There goes your myth that liberals are better than everyone else. Liberals (Democrats) can go into terminal denial just like anyone else. Thanks for that excellent example.

That is correct. He didn't say that.

That is correct. He didn't say that.

He didn't say if you don't choose to vote Biden you ain't black? Really? That's your story, and you're sticking to it? Then why did Biden apologize?

YouTube

It's at 1:40 on this video. in living color. Right before your amazed eyeballs. He said it.

I accept your deranged surrender.

Back
Top Bottom