• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Is It Finally Time to Defund War?"

We should defund green party hippies instead.

The OP seems to be Russian propaganda. The person who would benefit the most from "defunding war" is Putin. Also @Antiwar spouts a lot of anti-American crap sprinkled with shaming and stereotyping. And seems to talk about Americans as if he is not one. Every thread that he posts in its always attempts at manipulations, and dissing the American people. And most of all an insult to intelligence.

It is rational and logical to assert that a nation needs a military since factions on our world wish to engage in genocide (like Russia is doing in Ukraine). Only a fool would stand around and let that be the new norm. And the OP is a proponent of genocide. Inactions speak just as loud as actions.

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately you've completely misrepresented my position and I'm not in the mood to bother trying to correct this.

I invite you to find and post a good reply in my new thread "Why are militarism and war good?"

Thanks.

isn't that what we are trying to do with our sanctions to Putin?

In a backwards way, I suppose. The theory of economic sanctions that I'm familiar with is: Make life so bad for the ordinary citizen, then they'll revolt and overthrow their abusive government. I think that's an utterly absurd expectation, and a bogus excuse.

Thanks.

The OP seems to be Russian propaganda. The person who would benefit the most from "defunding war" is Putin.
In fact, it is you that seems to swallow the West's propaganda. The OP is more objective than most.
Also @Antiwar spouts a lot of anti-American crap sprinkled with shaming and stereotyping. And seems to talk about Americans as if he is not one. Every thread that he posts in its always attempts at manipulations, and dissing the American people. And most of all an insult to intelligence.
Yes, objective thought to one who is full of Kool-aid makes reasoned remarks seems against tribe.

In fact, it is you that seems to swallow the West's propaganda. The OP is more objective than most.

Yes, objective thought to one who is full of Kool-aid makes reasoned remarks seems against tribe.
Wow, dude you really told me! Got any other "objective" bullshit to get off your chest?

No offense, but you post too much fluff for even me, a very active poster, to bother replying to even a quarter of it.
So the peacenik offers aggressive insult in place of calm reasoning.

It is always thus.

See Message #100.

I saw what you quoted. I don't see an "aggressive insult." Please directly quote just the "aggressive insult" and explain why you feel it's an "aggressive insult."

Because, frankly, I think you're playing the victim role.

I saw what you quoted. I don't see an "aggressive insult." Please directly quote just the "aggressive insult" and explain why you feel it's an "aggressive insult."
Are you joking? Or are you just posting your usual fluff?

Back
Top Bottom