• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Islam protected by the Constitution?

Nah.

You won't answer a simple question. Because you know your answer will prove you wrong.
iLOL Wrong as usual.
Pointing to a different subject in no way proves your point.

iLOL Wrong as usual.
Pointing to a different subject in no way proves your point.
Covered that already. Don't you remember?

To repeat:

The analogy will prove my point about Islam and the constitution.

You know that. Which is why you won't answer. You would prove yourself wrong and you know it.

Case closed.

Covered that already. Don't you remember?

To repeat:

The analogy will prove my point about Islam and the constitution.

You know that. Which is why you won't answer. You would prove yourself wrong and you know it.

Case closed.
Wrong as usual.
And again; "Pointing to a different subject in no way proves your point."

Wrong as usual.
And again; "Pointing to a different subject in no way proves your point."
Ots an analogy.

Your answer will prove you wrong on the subject of this thread.

Which is why you refuse to answer.

Ots an analogy.

Your answer will prove you wrong on the subject of this thread.

Which is why you refuse to answer.
Wrong as usual and off-topic to boot.

I agree, your position is laughable.
Thank you for confirming that.
There you go again.

You forfeited.

You knew answering the question would prove you wrong so you just refused to answer it.

Case closed.

There you go again.

You forfeited.

You knew answering the question would prove you wrong so you just refused to answer it.

Case closed.
Wrong as usual you are.
You haven't proven your point nor could you. Especially by pointing to some other unrelated topic.
But it is hialrious that you think you have. iLOL

Wrong as usual you are.
You haven't proven your point nor could you. Especially by pointing to some other unrelated topic.
But it is hialrious that you think you have. iLOL
Lol

The topic of this discussion is whether or not Islam is protected by the Constitution.

Muslims do not like our way of life and come here to change our way of life into their way of life. They do not respect our laws and the Qur'an and Sunnah does not teach muslims to respect the laws of the kafir. They come here to murder us which is why this topic should lead to some very interesting discussion.

I will quote from the Qur'an, Sunnah, and Tafsir (the interpretation of the Qur'an) to make my case that Islam is sedition to the Constitution.
LOL

Muslims come here to murder... I am sure that you are on a watch list, and if not will be soon.

Most Americans muslims want sharia law here. That census was taken not long ago and the majority want sharia law and despise the Constitution. The Qur'an and Sunnah says muslims cannot make it to Paradise unless they have waged jihad against the disbelievers in one form or another. Raising money for phony charities which a portion of the money is sent to jihad fighters. This is what muslim charities do. The Muslim Brotherhood, whom Obama selected roughly 8 or 9 or maybe more members to his regime, were all terrorists. One of Obama's people was arrested in Egypt where he is still in prison to this day. He was supporting the Muslim Brotherhood when Mubarak was in power. My Egyptian source, a Al-Sisi supporter, told me the Muslim Brotherhood was even going to blow up all the pyramids of Egypt and everything culturally unique about Egypt. I guess after watching Isis blow up the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud the later Egyptian pyramids are no big loss to the practicing muslims.

And this is where it comes down to. Sure, you can find examples out there if nice muslims who never read the Qur'an or Sunnah. There are many of them. But Islam is not about muslims and muslims do not make Islam. It's Islam that makes muslims. The deep seed of terrorism is clearly seen in the Qur'an and Sunnah as Muhammad was the father of Islamic terrorism. So its not hard to see how so many muslims can be sensationalized by terrorist ideology when all they have to do is read the Qur'an or the books of Muhammad (Sunnah: Seerah & Hadith).

So what do you do when Muhammad is considered the perfect man and muslims have to follow everything he said and did at all times and in all places? Where is the line drawn? We have millions of Islamic jihadists in the country right now. Our progressive leaders let them in just as they did over in Europe. Now Sweden is gone and will soon fall to Islam. The UK is so brittle it looks like its gonna fall much sooner than expected. Germans are rapidly becoming the minority in Germany and likewise in France the same scenario. Australia and Canada are not taking in millions of jihad fighters. What is the United States gonna do when the rest of the world is conquered and there are only a small handful of non-muslim nations left? There are currently 54 Islamic nations in the world. When Muhammad died there was only one--Arabia. They were all something else before mass genocide was afflicted on them---270-million people were slaughtered to make up these 54 Islamic States. Its called the trail or tears. Lebanon was a very civilized nation until the leaders there decided to allow muslim emigrants. Lebanon is now a muslim country and a haven for terrorists. 1400 years of history do not lie.
Racist rantings generally illuminate a racist...

Muslims are free to practice sharia law in this country within their own community if the person so chooses to do so. This practice can not extend out into the general population because sharia law violates a number of basic rights upheld in the Constitution. Sharia law is a religious belief system and therefore it is protected under U.S. law as long as its practice does not violate any criminal code.

This thread made me wish I'd chosen differently at lunch time.

Specifically, I would have had the puffer fish, and I would have asked for the new guy to make it.

The topic of this discussion is whether or not Islam is protected by the Constitution.

Muslims do not like our way of life and come here to change our way of life into their way of life. They do not respect our laws and the Qur'an and Sunnah does not teach muslims to respect the laws of the kafir. They come here to murder us which is why this topic should lead to some very interesting discussion.

I will quote from the Qur'an, Sunnah, and Tafsir (the interpretation of the Qur'an) to make my case that Islam is sedition to the Constitution.
It is protected by the constitution.

Doesn't matter how much you hate them.

Muslims are free to practice sharia law in this country within their own community if the person so chooses to do so. This practice can not extend out into the general population because sharia law violates a number of basic rights upheld in the Constitution. Sharia law is a religious belief system and therefore it is protected under U.S. law as long as its practice does not violate any criminal code.
Religious practice is protected by the constitution. But there are limits. Practice cannot violate secular law. So sharia practices are not protected if they violate the law. For example, honor killings under sharia law are not protected.

Show us on the doll where the bad Muslim hurt you.

There are no thoughtcrimes in the U.S. and the absolute freedom of belief is protected by the Free Exercise Clause.
Tell that to the leftwing cancel culture.

You're conflating different things here. You are actually asking of crimes committed in the name of Islam, are protected under the Constitution. The answer is NO. If you had asked if religious worship of Allah was protected under the Constitution, the answer is YES.

Tell that to the leftwing cancel culture.
You mean the rightwing cancel culture?

Dixie Chicks
Colin Kaepernick
Nike
Ellen DeGeneres
Samantha Bee
Beyonce
Target
Jane Fonda
NASCAR
Keurig
Kathy Griffn
Gillette
James Gunn
ohhhh, French Fires!!!
Michelle Wolff

****ing hypocrites!

Religious practice is protected by the constitution. But there are limits. Practice cannot violate secular law. So sharia practices are not protected if they violate the law. For example, honor killings under sharia law are not protected.
You're basically repeating what he said.

Back
Top Bottom