• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iran showing its true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinnMacCool said:
And what association does this belief have with the Ku Klux Klan?

The KKK believes that the Anglo-Saxon are the descendants of the "Lost Tribes of Israel,"

This belief was popular amongst British Royalty who sought to link themselves to the "Royal Line of David" and thereby as the "Chosen Race of GOD."

The Jews are seen as not as Israelites but as the Tribes of Judah.

Little do they know that the whole line is a HOAX!

Solomons Temple is a plagiarism of "King Gudea's" Temple building projects.

The "Jews" are named after King "Gudea."

The Torah was compiled by them in Babylon in 581 bc.

It was here in Babylon under the Persian Empire, the Torah was embellished and turned into a racist, genocidal, religion, bent on invading and occupying Canaan.

Lucidthots said:
The KKK thinks that they are the "true Israelites."

The KKK is a hate group who honestly belive that African-Americans should be slaves.

Their opinion does not hold much weight with me.

Vader said:
The KKK is a hate group who honestly belive that African-Americans should be slaves.

Their opinion does not hold much weight with me.

They base their racist, bigoted Philosophy on the OLD TESTSAMENT!

Just like the Jews do!

The KKK believes that the Anglo-Saxon are the descendants of the "Lost Tribes of Israel,"

This belief was popular amongst British Royalty who sought to link themselves to the "Royal Line of David" and thereby as the "Chosen Race of GOD."

The Jews are seen as not as Israelites but as the Tribes of Judah.

Little do they know that the whole line is a HOAX!

Solomons Temple is a plagiarism of "King Gudea's" Temple building projects.

The "Jews" are named after King "Gudea."

The Torah was compiled by them in Babylon in 581 bc.

It was here in Babylon under the Persian Empire, the Torah was embellished and turned into a racist, genocidal, religion, bent on invading and occupying Canaan

Do you have a source for this information? cause if not, there is no way for me to believe it.

They base their racist, bigoted Philosophy on the OLD TESTSAMENT!

Just like the Jews do!

Once again you make a very general statement putting all jews into one category. I'm sorry but constantly repeating statements that have already been refuted previously is not a good way to debate.

FinnMacCool said:
Do you have a source for this information? cause if not, there is no way for me to believe it.

Once again you make a very general statement putting all jews into one category. I'm sorry but constantly repeating statements that have already been refuted previously is not a good way to debate.

I am giving you some pretty clear clues.

I am not going to do your thinking for you too.

You can believe whatever you want.

Read the Story of King Gudea and then read the Story of King Solomon.

Read the Story of Utnapishtims Flood (Gilgamesh) and read the Story of Noah.

Read the Torah.

Numbers?

Joshua?

The Jews believe that God gave them the right to commit genocide against non Jews and steal their land.

This is the story of the Old Testament.

Read it yourself.

From the JPS Torah:

Joshua 11: 14

"The Israelites kept all the spoil and cattle of the rest of those cities as booty. But they cut down their populations with the sword until they exterminated them; they did not spare a soul.

1 Samuel 15: 3

"Now go attack Amalek and destroy all that belongs to him. Spare no one but kill alike, men and women, infants and sucklings, oxen and sheep, camels and asses!"

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHAT CAUSES ANTI SEMITISM?

Last edited:
BRAVO!

Now how does that show the KKK is related to this belief you claim all jews have?

I have already expressed earlier that there are extremists in all religions and anyone can misinteprert it. Providing a passage does not prove a single thing.

knicksin2010 said:
This has the potentional to be the summer of 1914 all over again, and nuclear weapons might be in play.

This conflict has been heating up fast over the past few weeks.

Russia and Iran are very close, and Putin has reportedly stated that Russia would defend Iran militarily, and if the situation were to spiral out of control China and ally of Russia might very well side with Russia.

The US would almost certainly defend Israel, and Europe would defend the US.

Revelations

robin said:
Fighting WWII was essential for our survival. It wasn't based on an exagerated threat & lies like the Iraq war as we've been reminded of today with the Lewis Libby case.
You can't compare Bush or Blair to men of the calibre of FDR or Churchill anyway.
Still trying to convince yourself GY that your fly swat isn't utterly futile as a war on terror ?

What does this have to do with your statement about how cowardly it is to send young men to their deaths from the comfort of their cadillacs? It doesn't matter what the war is about. If Bush and Blair are cowards then you must also say the same thing about everyone else...to include FDR and Churchhill.

FinnMacCool said:
Interesting debate. Sometimes its better to be an observer then a participant isn't it? But I was wondering Gysgt since you must know that Iran has a shi'ite majority, wouldn't it be a bad idea to invade Iran? Or at least at this stage.

I don't think Iran needs a ground assault. The Iranian model has failed. Far from inaugurating a perfect society, the tyranny of the mullahs alienated the young from religion and generated cynicism toward the clergy. Ayatollah Khomeini's revolution brutalized Islam. Iraq's mullahs likely will press for greater social strictures than we would like to see, but they're not going to bind themselves to an Iranian government that they view as living on borrowed time. There's a greater likelihood that Iraq's free elections will inspire the people of Iran. About 70% of Iran's population is younger than 30, and disenchanted. Iraqi democracy may prove the downfall of Iran's mullahs, not the other way around. In the mean time...all we need to do is strike at their nuclear facilities when the time comes. I believe the youth in Iran will do what is necessary without our direct involvement. When that time comes, we should reach out to the Iranians.

It's going to be enjoyable to watch the good things that will come from our Iraq endeavor. I'll remember all the people on this site that lacked vision and couldn't get past their hate.

GarzaUK said:
I remember when the US Government and public thought that Iraq was going to be a "cakewalk". Do not overestimate your power either, advanced technology can only go so far. No-one would have predicted at the start of the invasion this is where we would end up. Your shock and awe won a battle but it didn't win the war.

The war was won easy enough. It was a cake walk. Baghdad fell, to the collective shame of those Islamists in power who prefer homegrown despots to Western-inspired democracy. Don't confuse an occupation with a war. The war was against Saddam. What has occurred since is a guerrila war against people that hide inside civilian crowds that mostly have nothing to do with "defending" Iraq. We will never reach a clear cut victory against that and the results will not be immediate.

robin said:
We all know the democracy is forced & not real. But since no terrorist attacks have come from Iraq how the hell is forced democracy going to help there when the terrorists come from Suidi, Algeria, Pakistan, Morroco, Eritrea & from the UK right under Blair's shitty nose & from a dozen other countries riddled with the Muslim mind virus ?
Get a grip you're dreaming. You've swallowed the lies of Lewis & Cheney & the corrupt Bush regime. Youve been propagandised by Fox News.

You've been propagandised by Al-Jazeera and all of the anti-war Internet sites that borrow their "facts." Islamic extremism comes from a failing and desperate civilization. Democracy and the free flow of information is the cure. It starts with Iraq.

Lewis and Cheney has nothing to do with this. They are merely acting upon what military analysts and social reformist have been saying for two decades. The only thing new here is that now we have a President who acted on it.

You want to talk about your tired "fly swatter" analogy? It would better apply to trying to end Islamic terrorism by arresting a few terrorists and calling it a day. Doing this would be like mending a broken arm with a band-aid because you also have a cut.

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:
GySt is not a Jew, just a typical brainwashed American.

The "right wing" here in America is controlled through Jewish Zionist radio and Cable News/Zionist propaganda.

The funny thing about America is that the people think they are free and have a free press even though they are taxed to pay interest on debts to foreign Banks and subsidize third world immigrant workers; and all of the News Media is CIA/Zionist propaganda.

Part of being a "right winger" in America is hating Europe and its culture and being willing to kill and die for Israel at any and all cost.

To an American: Russia, France and Germany are the "enemy."

While we will kill anyone who threatens Israel at the drop of a hat.

My fellow Americans are bafoons.

leest44poster.jpg

I was going to attempt to omit the more intelligent and factual things you said and just remark on the garbage, but decided that garbage was the entirety of your post.

By your rediculous emotional breakdown...Should I say that a "left winger" hates Israel and it's culture and be willing to kill and die for Europe at any cost? Complete absurdity.

Should we defend Britian at the drop of the hat?
Should we defend France (bleh) at the drop of a hat?
Should we defend Canada at the drop of a hat?
Why not Israel? Because a biggot say's so? You seem to think you are more important than you are. Wasn't it you that called me a "race traitor" on another thread?

Credibility is not a friend of yours. It would seem that "hate" is something that drives you.

Last edited:
It would appear that Lucid, Aryan, and Robin are having difficulty seeing through their hatred for the Government, hatred towards Jews, and hatred for the U.S. (choose which one fits). Let us review some facts of the region.....

Arab and Iranian dictators oppress their subjects, sponsor about half of the world’s major terror groups and imperil Israel, the Middle East’s sole Democracy. 360 million people in Arab states and Iran are entitled to the same freedom and prosperity enjoyed by Europeans, Americans and Israelis.

9 out of 19 of the most repressive regimes in the world is in the Middle East or include Muslim extremists - Former Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Morocco (Western Sahara), Uzbekistan, and Russia’s Chechnya. http://www.middle-east-info.org/gateway/mostrepressiveregimes.pdf

The Middle East is also the hotbed of Jihad (Holy War), an ideology of world domination. Today, jihad is the world's foremost source of terrorism, inspiring a worldwide campaign of violence by self-proclaimed jihadist groups. The scourge of international terrorism now reaches far beyond the United States and Israel.

Nearly half of the world’s major terror groups are Arab and Iranian. 5 out of the world’s 7 state-sponsors of terrorism are Arab and Iranian – Iran, former Iraq, Libya, Sudan, and Syria. http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2002/html/19988.htm

In Arab and Iranian dictators' propaganda there is almost no problem that is not caused by the existence of Israel, the Middle East’s sole democracy. Most of the Arab and Muslim states do not recognize Israel's right to exist. The freest Arabs and Muslims in the Middle East live in Israel. The Israeli government is the only one in the Middle East that is elected by free citizens -- including Arabs and Muslims. Thanks to the U.S. led coalition, Iraqi citizens are learning of this freedom in their own country. Israel is a free, Western country, which recognizes the individual rights of its citizens (such as their right to liberty and freedom of speech). It uses military force only in self-defense. The enemies of Israel, by contrast, are state sponsored terrorist organizations and dictatorships. They do not recognize the individual rights of their own subjects, much less those of the citizens of Israel. They initiate force indiscriminately in order to retain and expand their power.

Even with all of this, people still choose to call Israel a terrorist state. What country have they invaded? How many Israeli suicide bombers are running around in Muslim countries seeking out civilians? Aside from their democracy, which is a threat to the oppresive conditions Arab and Iranian leadership prefers for their people, how much of a threat is Israel to the Muslim Middle East? Why is defending the sole democratic nation in the Middle East a bad thing to you?

Last edited:
FinnMacCool said:
BRAVO!

1) Now how does that show the KKK is related to this belief you claim all jews have?

2) I have already expressed earlier that there are extremists in all religions and anyone can misinteprert it.

3)Providing a passage does not prove a single thing.

1) The KKK uses the Old Testament of the Jews to justify their own racism.

2) No! There are no passages in the Gospels where Christ tells his followers to exterminate people or attack villages and destroy everything.

This is found endlessly in the Old Testament of the Jews.

The only way to "misinterpret it" (Torah) is to not kill the infidels and exterminate or enslave your neighbor.

3) I am not going to sit here and enter the entire Old Testament/Torah....that would be ridiculous.

I can provide you an additional passage however:

Deuteronomy 7

When the Lord your God brings you to the land you are about to enter and posses (invade and occupy),

And he dislodges many nations before you.....you must doom them to destruction, grant them no surrender and give tham no mercy.

You shall not intermarry with them......or he will wipe you out.

Instead this is what you shall do to them; you shall tear down their altars, smash their pillars, cut down their sacred posts and destroy their images with fire.

For you are a sacred people to the Lord.

Of all the people on Earth, the Lord God chose you to be his treasured people.

THIS IS ZIONISM

Lucidthots said:
1) The KKK uses the Old Testament of the Jews to justify their own racism.

2) No! There are no passages in the Gospels where Christ tells his followers to exterminate people or attack villages and destroy everything.

This is found endlessly in the Old Testament of the Jews.

The only way to "misinterpret it" (Torah) is to not kill the infidels and exterminate or enslave your neighbor.

3) I am not going to sit here and enter the entire Old Testament/Torah....that would be ridiculous.

I can provide you an additional passage however:

Deuteronomy 7

When the Lord your God brings you to the land you are about to enter and posses (invade and occupy),

And he dislodges many nations before you.....you must doom them to destruction, grant them no surrender and give tham no mercy.

You shall not intermarry with them......or he will wipe you out.

Instead this is what you shall do to them; you shall tear down their altars, smash their pillars, cut down their sacred posts and destroy their images with fire.

For you are a sacred people to the Lord.

Of all the people on Earth, the Lord God chose you to be his treasured people.

THIS IS ZIONISM

Where your argument easily falls apart is in reality. It doesn't matter what is written. What matters is how the readers act upon it. Where is this Jew army that is destroying other races? Where is this mass Jew migration to commit genocide on another race? Where are the Jew led assaults to destroy villages and exterminate?

Much of this is also in the Koran. Islamic Extremists, however, do practice what they read. How many Jewish extremists have you heard about? Last I knew about Israel is that Muslims walk the streets with every freedom that the Jews have.

GySgt said:
I was going to attempt to omit the more intelligent and factual things you said and just remark on the garbage, but decided that garbage was the entirety of your post.

By your rediculous emotional breakdown...Should I say that a "left winger" hates Israel and it's culture and be willing to kill and die for Europe at any cost? Complete absurdity.

Should we defend Britian at the drop of the hat?
Should we defend France (bleh) at the drop of a hat?
Should we defend Canada at the drop of a hat?
Why not Israel? Because a biggot say's so? You seem to think you are more important than you are. Wasn't it you that called me a "race traitor" on another thread?

Credibility is not a friend of yours. It would seem that "hate" is something that drives you.

Love of my people and culture drives me.....not hate.

Who will defend Europe from the total annhilation it is facing under U.S. occupation?

The birth rates of Germanic people are plummetting, the culture is being drugged up, and Europe is being flooded with third world immigrants.

Meanwhile the Jews build giant MONUMENTS OF DEATH in Berlin to further de-nationalize and balkanize the German people.

Under American Occupation--Europe has been systematically destroyed over the past 50 years.

Old and wise said:
And just who in hell are we to tell a sovereign government what they can and can not have?

Mostly Christians, Jews, and non-muslims. The traditional enemies of the fundamentalist muslim. Become a muslim, die, or fight for your freedom. Those are your options.

GySgt said:
Where your argument easily falls apart is in reality.

It doesn't matter what is written.

What matters is how the readers act upon it.

Where is this Jew army that is destroying other races?

Where is this mass Jew migration to commit genocide on another race?

Where are the Jew led assaults to destroy villages and exterminate?

YOU ARE THE JEW ARMY!

GySgt said:
Where your argument easily falls apart is in reality. It doesn't matter what is written. What matters is how the readers act upon it. Where is this Jew army that is destroying other races? Where is this mass Jew migration to commit genocide on another race? Where are the Jew led assaults to destroy villages and exterminate?

Much of this is also in the Koran. Islamic Extremists, however, do practice what they read. How many Jewish extremists have you heard about? Last I knew about Israel is that Muslims walk the streets with every freedom that the Jews have.
There are Jewish extremists out there...Wasn't it a few months ago where a Jewish guy opened fire on a bus?...When he ran out of ammo, the public got him off of the bus and literally beat him to death...

In fact, I agree with the actions of the public...He SHOULD have been beaten to death...heck!: I'd give him CPR to revive him...and then beat him to death again!...

But there are those out there that won't accept this as an isolated incident...They'll use it as a tool to create the perception that all are like this, which is equivalent to saying that all blacks are just like the Washington snipers or all whites are like Jeffrey Dahmer or Tim McVeigh...

I guess they also believe every President gets a hummer from their interns or every captain of an oil tanker gets drunk and crashes...:roll:

Lucidthots said:
Is U.K. and Canadian intell training terrorists for bombings; terrorizing Iranian people?

Answer: Probably.

Here is the report:

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3866

Ok so the Chief prosecutor of Iran had a hand in killing a Canadian photojournalist then Canada/UK sent in terrorists to bomb Khuzestan?

This all smells fishy on both sides. I wonder what really happened.

Lucidthots said:
Love of my people and culture drives me.....not hate.

Who will defend Europe from the total annhilation it is facing under U.S. occupation?

The birth rates of Germanic people are plummetting, the culture is being drugged up, and Europe is being flooded with third world immigrants.

Meanwhile the Jews build giant MONUMENTS OF DEATH in Berlin to further de-nationalize and balkanize the German people.

Under American Occupation--Europe has been systematically destroyed over the past 50 years.

What would your people be? White?

Europe is destroying itself, because it is trying to hold onto the traditions of "Old Europe." Hanging on to old and bitter sentiments towards other races and events that they themselves encouraged is what has shaped their region. Why shouldn't they be flooded with third world immigrants? Most of these third world places are the result of early European colonialization anyway.

How do we "occupy" Europe? More ignorance or just BS?

YOU ARE THE JEW ARMY!
Way to go. You can't refute his arguments so instead you type in big bold letters something that makes absolutely no sense. You have this debate in the bag now.

Exactly. There are extremists however, but they are in very small numbers.

Also no matter how many times I ask him, he still won't provide a source for his whole "KKK love jews" theory of his and he has completely ignored my constant argument that there are extremists for all religions.

Lucidthots said:
YOU ARE THE JEW ARMY!

Bwahahahaha! That's great. I guess I just wasn't there when they issued us our Torahs.

Lucidthots said:
YOU ARE THE JEW ARMY!

[Moderator mode]
:smash:

Knock it off!..

This is disruptive and you are purposely inciting the other members to drop to your level...

Keep this trash in the Basement...you have been warned...

[/Moderator mode]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom