• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iran showing its true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISRAEL IS IRRELEVENT TO ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
GySt is not a Jew, just a typical brainwashed American.

The "right wing" here in America is controlled through Jewish Zionist radio and Cable News/Zionist propaganda.

The funny thing about America is that the people think they are free and have a free press even though they are taxed to pay interest on debts to foreign Banks and subsidize third world immigrant workers; and all of the News Media is CIA/Zionist propaganda.

Part of being a "right winger" in America is hating Europe and its culture and being willing to kill and die for Israel at any and all cost.

To an American: Russia, France and Germany are the "enemy."

While we will kill anyone who threatens Israel at the drop of a hat.

My fellow Americans are bafoons.

leest44poster.jpg

Last edited:
Several things are more or less clear in the case of Iranian president.
1) his statement was act of deliberate provocation.

(Because otherwise it wouldn't have that media coverage. He could send the journalists out and curse Israel and US as much as he would like to do it).

2) most probably such provocations are not done without coordination with the opposite side (US).
(because who knows their reaction?)

3) I suspect a plot against G.W.Bush jn. the type of that against president Carter in (1980) with his attempt to liberate the American hostages in Tehran.
i.e. the tension will grow, hysteria exacerbate, finally there will be some kind of a military clash that will have shameful consequences for US. Bush will be impeached.

Otherwise, Iranian president is either simply a fool, or got some really big bribe from Bush&Blair:lol:

cnredd said:
You're gonna need to look up a certain airplane...:roll:
There is some doubt that the Lockerbie jet was brought down by Libyans. One programme said it was Syrians & the Libyans are scape goats. Eitherway they are scum. Besides, it was in reprisal for the Iranian passenger jet the US Navy shot down so is the Navy any better than terrorists ?
cnredd said:
How many future attacks were prevented?
You can speculate wildly all you like. By your logic you'd better invade most of the world. Besides the Iraq invasion was one reason cited by the London bombers for their attrocities so Iraq invasion is acheiving precisely the opposite of what you claim.

cnredd said:
But enough about the London streets...
Or any US city. Just add a few more guns.

cnredd said:
"The group maintained a presence in Iraq and Lebanon, its operations in Libya and Egypt were stopped by local authorities in 1999..."
How can you justify invading an entire country becase of a handful of terrorists there. In fact there are probably as many dormant terrorist cells in the USA, so bomb & invade yourselves then. Hopefully you'll take out a few Timothy McVays in the process.

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:

The "right wing" here in America is controlled through Jewish Zionist radio and Cable News/Zionist propaganda.

The funny thing about America is that the people think they are free and have a free press even though they are taxed to pay interest on debts to foreign Banks and subsidize third world immigrant workers; and all of the News Media is CIA/Zionist propaganda.

Part of being a "right winger" in America is hating Europe and its culture and being willing to kill and die for Israel at any and all cost.

leest44poster.jpg

Very well said.
It is unfortunate how the USA has denigrated itself at the foot of the rabbi.
It has become nothing more than israel`s enforcer.
To free itself it must rid itself of the alien elements on Wall Street.

Lucidthots said:

leest44poster.jpg

I'd have to disagree with your assesment of GySgt. He is one ofthe only people on the right who can actually backup his arguements with real information and thought.

I'd also have to say that regardless of what I think about media consolidation in the US, the "Zionist" phrasing you use makes you fit into the stereotype of a conspiracy theorist and not only reduces the effectiveness of your arguments, but some of mine as well.

I wish people on the left could realize that in order to get taken seriously, they need to think of how their talking points register with the opposing view.

I don't ever expect Ann Coulter to agree with what I believe, but I know I have to convince Ann Coulter readers that I am right in my beliefs; otherwise things are never going to change.

There does exist enough REAL material and debatable items, why resort to those that make you fit into the left-wing monkey stereotype the right has created for you - to polarize and divide the electorate?

At that point, you are being made into part of the problem, when you are trying to be part of the solution.

The US is treating this Iran situation with all of the incompetence they can muster.

They purposely rachet of the rehtoric since the "axis of evil" speech, then they violate the NTP as much as possible, **** the world of by rushing to war that everyone knew was bogus, screw it up as everyone imagined they would, start lobbing for security council presenation of a nuclear program that doesn't violate any laws (other than the unwritten law that the US can't allow anyone they don't like to join the nuclear club) - and then they strike a deal with North Korea that allows them to have nulcear technology while Iran can't.

What does that say to the world? The only way for non-allys to be OKed with a civil nuclear program is to make one and then force the US to deal with it.

How many nuclear policies does the US have?

1) for those who are already weaponized countries - there OK
2) for those who have civil nuclear programs, but are allys - there OK too
3) for renegade nuclear states like Israel - there OK
4) for North Korea - there isn't anything they can do about it and they created the problem by not really honoring there previous commitments
5) for the rest of the world that is on the US list of non-friends
6) for the US alone, in that they can develop new nuclear weapons, missle defence that violates NTP, through enough deplete uranium on foreign soil to posion and radiologically polute those lands for centuries, and still try to get Iran in from of the security council to vote on sanctions for behaviour that isn't even illegal in the first place

I don't want Iran with nuclear knowledge either, but the US spins this in the press like Iran is out of line with the current body of law - when they are not. And the rest of the world knows it.

Nice one!

Vader said:
The article below, posted courtest of yahoo news, is positive proof that Iran's nuclear intentions are all weapons related.

The article below accurately illustrates why Iran can NEVER be allowed to develop nuclear technology while it is under the control of a militant Islamic extremist group.

Iran's puppet president and the extremist Islamic terrorists known as the mullahs, who recently had a 15 year-old girl executed, are not to be trusted. Iran MUST be disarmed immediately and Iran's nuclear facilities must be destroyed.

Iran is an out of control terrorist state that wants nuclear weapons to use as a means of furthering their extremist Islamic views.

The world needs to form a coalition of forces to invade Iran and knock the mullahs and Iran's current president out of power. If the the terrorist government of Iran is neutralized, the threat Iran poses to the world is neutralized.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TEHRAN, Iran - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad declared Wednesday that Israel is a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the map" — fiery words that Washington said underscores its concern over Iran's nuclear program.

Too end this discussion.

Arab states have been saying they are going to destroy Isreal since like forever. You would have thought people would have known that but I guess not. Arab states won't attack Israel its a war with the US.

Lucidthots said:
ISRAEL IS IRRELEVENT TO ME!

Lol really, because by your tone I would swear that you're consumed by them. It's like nobody's chill anymore.

Iriemon said:
The US appeased the Soviet Union as well, in Hungary 1956 Cuba 1962 Czechoslovakia 1968 Poland 1980.

Appeasement is a terrible policy. Full scale thermonuclear war would have been much better.

We did NOT appease the Soviets in 1962. That is incorrect. We made an agreement with them. We removed our ICBMs in Turkey in exchange for them removing their ICBMs in Cuba.

It was a COMPROMISE not an appeasement.

-Vader

Lucidthots said:

leest44poster.jpg

I would say that YOU are the one who is brainwashed. I can also tell from your rhetoric that you're a muslim jew-hater.

Shame on you for propagating this hatred.

The real illegal state is the Palestinian state. IT DIDN'T EXIST WHEN THE JEWS TOOK THE GAZA STRIP LAND FROM EGYPT IN 1967!!! Of course, all of the world's hatemongering arab scum decided the jews were wrong JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE.

I would say the Palestinians need to be forcibily removed from that land. Of course, the Europeans are being overrun by arabs and so they refuse to take a stand out of fear of being attacked.

Arabs teach their children to hate jews, Americans, and anybody else who doesn't agree with their ridiculous, backwards religon. This is a true crime. The arabs should be ashamed of themselves for poisoning generation after generation.

The simple truth is that ISLAM IS TO BLAME FOR IT ALL!

If there were no Islam there would be no RADICIAL ISLAM. If there were no RADICAL ISLAM there would be no BIN LADEN and the millions of innoncent women and children who have been murdered WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.

As for Iran, screw them, they can disarm peacefully and apologize for the statement of their terrorist leader or their country can be forcibly disarmed by a coalition of countries representing the free world.

China has shamed themselves by showing support for Iran... as has Russia, however, Russia had the good sense to condem the threat made by Irans new Musli-nazi leader.

Iran's terrorist leaders deserve to be executed. I say we invade and capture them... then beheaded on TV... just like those innocent civilian workers in Iraq.

I say the world needs to get Moses-like on Islam's useless backwards ass!

If you are a good, non-terroristic follower of Islam please do not be offended by this post.

Vader said:
I would say that YOU are the one who is brainwashed.

I can also tell from your rhetoric that you're a muslim jew-hater.

Sorry.....looks like you are the one whose been Psy Op'd.

I am White Anglo-Saxon Protestant born and raised in Southern California.

I do not "hate" jews...I am just well educated on them.

One of the most hillarious things about all of the American Christians and others who defend the "Jews"....is that they do not have the faintest idea of what the Jews truly think of them.

The Jews believe that they are a sacred "Race."

This is why the American foreign policy is oriented around the "Jew."

According to the Talmud..."only the Jew is human."

The "Goy" (non Jew) is looked upon as cattle.

Like I said, my fellow Americans are bafoons!

Last edited:
I am White Anglo-Saxon Protestant born and raised in Southern California.

I do not "hate" jews...I am just well educated on them.

Then you should know that putting people into catergories because of their race is wrong. I also would like to know where you got this education.

FinnMacCool said:
Who do you know thats a jew? Cause my uncle is jewish and he doesn't consider himself part of a sacred race as you say.

Your uncle has not read the Torah!

Not all Jews are racists.

I am talking about guys like:

Michael Savage (Weiner)

Michael Medved

Dennis Preger

Paul Wolfowitz

Richard Perle

Etc etc etc.

I've had Jews outright admit to me that they believe in and morally justify genocide as part of their religion.

Joshua 11: 6

"......I will have them all lying dead before Israel."

FinnMacCool said:
Then you should know that putting people into catergories because of their race is wrong.

I also would like to know where you got this education.

I read the Torah and selected writings from the Talmud: as well as the New Testament.

FinnMacCool said:
And you interperted it literally?

I interpreted it as a Metephor.

The problem is that the Jews interpret it literally and thefore believe that only the "Jew" is human (according to the Talmud).

Like I said...believing Jews have no qualms about genocidal extermination of other races.

It is written into their Torah starting with Numbers...through Joshua (hitlerian figure) and through to Kings.

It is disgusting.

That is very general. Every single religion has extremists that interpert their holy book word for word. Muslims, christians, jews everyone.

FinnMacCool said:
That is very general. Every single religion has extremists. Muslims, christians, jews everyone.

Genocidal Extermination of other races is written into the Torah, page after endless page.

Tell me where Christ tells his followers to "wipe out a village."

Tell me where Buddha tells his followers to seek "revenge against the _____."

Well without any source for that information I can't argue with you further. There may be several reasons. Perhaps it got garbled up in interpertation etc.

And btw the KKK doesn't like jews.

FinnMacCool said:
Well without any source for that information I can't argue with you further. There may be several reasons. Perhaps it got garbled up in interpertation etc.

And btw the KKK doesn't like jews.

The KKK thinks that they are the "true Israelites."

FinnMacCool said:
Do you have a source?

The Philosophy is known as "British Israelism."

It is totally idiotic.

Look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom