• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iran showing its true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiker

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
at one with nature
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Re: Iran's president calls for Israel's destruction..

I don't believe his statements come as a shock to anyone, it's nothing new. What many fail to take into account in the broader picture of Iran and it's nuclear ambitions is that the Israelies will not stand by and let the Iranians perfect a weapon that can accomplish the mullahs' goal of wiping Israel off of the map. Dark times ahead if the Iranians don't back down from the nuclear ledge. Even the socialist countries of Europe can see this coming to the point of threatening Iran with sanctions, something I wasn't sure France even had the guts to do anymore.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
[Moderator mode]

Merged the thread "Iran's president calls for Israel's destruction.." into this one...same topic...

[/Moderator mode]
 

scottyz

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Moderate
FinnMacCool said:
Yeah well. . .sometimes I wonder about Israel. Of course they have the right to protect themselves from terroism but not by bombing civillian homes.

I don't think we will invade Iran anyways. That would be almost like killing our supporters.
I often wonder about Israel. They spy on us and have attacked one of our ships. Seems like there is some sort of strange connection between Israel and 9/11. Before someone accuses me of being a anti-semite I should mention that I am Jewish.
 

Deegan

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tony Blair has just called for "serious considerations of preemptive strikes on Iran" due to the comments from this radical dictator! I wish he was our president, what a cool and collected chap this man is, and balls of steel i tell ya, balls of steel. Here comes the hurt Iran, you should have kept your filthy mouth shut, now you have the two most powerful military's knocking at your backdoor, and all while we are in your backyard, what a fool!:doh
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GySgt said:
What do you got against Coka-Cola?

Nothing specifically against the drink. I was illustrating a point. Americans with their baseball caps,disposeable consumer culture and environmental destroying cars are regarded as a bad joke here in Europe. We don`t want you or your anti-culture.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tashah said:
Despite the numerous wars of aggression against it, Israel has never used a nuclear device nor has it ever threatened to use one. This is in sharp contrast to the continuous Armageddon rhetoric of the Iranian clerics.

Aryan would rather spare Iran the calories of modernity than safeguard its neighbors from the nuclear nightmare. Your sense of humanism is once again quite underwhelming.




So why is it stockpiling an arsenal of nuclear weapons?

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

The jews are invaders,unwelcome invaders of the middle east. It isn`t surprising that no-one wants them there.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Deegan said:
Tony Blair has just called for "serious considerations of preemptive strikes on Iran" due to the comments from this radical dictator! I wish he was our president, what a cool and collected chap this man is, and balls of steel i tell ya, balls of steel. Here comes the hurt Iran, you should have kept your filthy mouth shut, now you have the two most powerful military's knocking at your backdoor, and all while we are in your backyard, what a fool!:doh

Blair is Bush`s Scottish pet poodle. He will do whatever his American master commands of him but the people of Britain are NOT behind him. They will not be cannon fodder for your wars of capitalist imperialism.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Vader said:
Isreal has to have nukes to keep Irand and other terroist nations in check. Also .. I wish you would stop pretending that Iran's government is noble. Iran's government is a collection of terrorists and not a bloody thing more.

Shame on you for supporting terrorist proliferation of nuclear weapons.

And israel and the USA are not "terrorists"?
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
Nothing specifically against the drink. I was illustrating a point. Americans with their baseball caps,disposeable consumer culture and environmental destroying cars are regarded as a bad joke here in Europe. We don`t want you or your anti-culture.


You sure? It seems to me that Europe sucks all over us. No matter where you look in Europe you will see Americanism. You people even hang all over our garbage - David Hasselhoff. I'm sure you enjoy what you "do not want." I guess it's fair for you to think Americans are a joke for specific things. We tend to think you all are a joke for everything. Of course, bailing your society out is something only we have the priveledge of saying. Old Europe has devoured American lives and consumed our wealth. The regressive societies of the Middle East are sick—and contagious— with hatred, jealousy, and congenital disrepair. Whenever the United States is forced to engage cultures whose glory days are behind them, we win, but we often pay a bitter price. Today's Europe has championed the art of hypocrisy and appeasement. Be proud.:2usflag:
 
Last edited:

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
FinnMacCool said:
Yeah well. . .sometimes I wonder about Israel. Of course they have the right to protect themselves from terroism but not by bombing civillian homes.

Terrorist leaders use their relatives and neighbors as shields, and they die with them. Their deaths are the extremists fault, not Israel's.

It's a frequent occuring thing - much of the world applies a double standard when accusing Israel of barbarity for inflicting civilian casualties as part of legitimate military operations, while overlooking the numerous Israeli civilians that are frequently and intentionally killed by Palistenian leaders and their subordinates. For Europeans, especially, Jewish lives count no more today than they did in 1944. Why are Palestinian terrorists allowed to target civilians without exciting an international outcry, while every accidental civilian death inflicted by Israel is a crime against humanity? This is a fact that we have seen far too often and America can sympathize because we get the same treatment. Europe's reflexive anti-Semitism doesn't really matter much, since today's Europeans lack the power, will and courage to act upon their bigotry. But Americans need to stop pandering to the European attitude and recognize that Israel is fighting for its life; that Israel is fighting with great restraint; and that Israel's pursuit of terrorists is every bit as legitimate as our own. In the meantime, as the U.S. slowly learns the real meaning of a "War on Terror", the Israelis continue to struggle against the Arab vision of Jewish annihilation. They have been on the defensive ever since 1949. Defending their land from one attack after another, yet restrain from attacking into Muslim countries. They have been honorable in their quest for survival. They deserve our credit. Israel will do what must be done, as humanely as possible. And Israel must accept that no matter what it does or fails to do, no matter how much success it achieves and how few civilian casualties it inflicts among its enemies, it will be hated by those who cheer on the enemies of mankind from the safety of Europe and Harvard Yard.

People persist in claiming that attacks upon terrorists do not work, since results are not instantaneous. But the war against terror is a war of attrition and can only be won over decades. The same critics will tell you that by killing civilians in their attacks, the Israelis -- or the Americans -- simply turn other civilians against them. This is nonsense. Civilians who shield the enemies of Israel or the U.S. are already anti-Israel or anti-American. But if our strikes against the masters of terror come to seem inevitable, those same civilians will turn against terrorists who try to use them as living shields - as villagers in Afghanistan have already done.

This is not about diplomatic table manners. It is a fight to exterminate human monsters. Terrorists from Palestine to the Arab heartlands and their supporters must learn that they will be allowed no hiding places. Not in their homes, not in churches or mosques, and not in foreign countries to which they might flee. This is a war that must be fought without compromise. It is, above all, a contest of wills. Every apology is a surrender and Israel should not have to apologize to the apostles of terror for every accidental civillian death in retaliation of suffering intentional civillian deaths - and neither should America.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GySgt said:
You sure? It seems to me that Europe sucks all over us. No matter where you look in Europe you will see Americanism. You people even hang all over our garbage - David Hasselhoff. I'm sure you enjoy what you "do not want." I guess it's fair for you to think Americans are a joke for specific things. We tend to think you all are a joke for everything. Of course, bailing your society out is something only we have the priveledge of saying. Old Europe has devoured American lives and consumed our wealth. The regressive societies of the Middle East are sick—and contagious— with hatred, jealousy, and congenital disrepair. Whenever the United States is forced to engage cultures whose glory days are behind them, we win, but we often pay a bitter price. Today's Europe has championed the art of hypocrisy and appeasement. Be proud.:2usflag:

Yes there is Americanism here and what I am saying to you is that the thinking people have rejected it. Your American anti-culture is only pursued by the ignorant,uneducated and the loutish here in Europe.
We do not want your "culture"[I use the term loosely] or your negro "peace keepers" meddling in our affairs.
The only reason why you have meddled in our affairs since the first world war is for financial gain,gain for your capitalists and your jewish money lenders.
Do not fool yourselves that it was for any "humanitarian" reason. The US government acts only to improve its or israel`s power base[which is usually the same thing as jews control your government and economy].
If I am wrong then why did you hang on to all those British colonies that your troops occupied in WWII and why did your government extort money out of Britain for rusting old ships to fight a war at your behest and yet strangely you gave millions of dollars worth of military aid to the USSR in WW11 without any surity or repayment?
The only reason and the only possible outcome was the destruction of Europe as an INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN power.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GySgt said:
Terrorist leaders use their relatives and neighbors as shields, and they die with them. Their deaths are the extremists fault, not Israel's.

It's a frequent occuring thing - much of the world applies a double standard when accusing Israel of barbarity for inflicting civilian casualties as part of legitimate military operations, while overlooking the numerous Israeli civilians that are frequently and intentionally killed by Palistenian leaders and their subordinates. For Europeans, especially, Jewish lives count no more today than they did in 1944. Why are Palestinian terrorists allowed to target civilians without exciting an international outcry, while every accidental civilian death inflicted by Israel is a crime against humanity? This is a fact that we have seen far too often and America can sympathize because we get the same treatment. Europe's reflexive anti-Semitism doesn't really matter much, since today's Europeans lack the power, will and courage to act upon their bigotry. But Americans need to stop pandering to the European attitude and recognize that Israel is fighting for its life; that Israel is fighting with great restraint; and that Israel's pursuit of terrorists is every bit as legitimate as our own. In the meantime, as the U.S. slowly learns the real meaning of a "War on Terror", the Israelis continue to struggle against the Arab vision of Jewish annihilation. They have been on the defensive ever since 1949. Defending their land from one attack after another, yet restrain from attacking into Muslim countries. They have been honorable in their quest for survival. They deserve our credit. Israel will do what must be done, as humanely as possible. And Israel must accept that no matter what it does or fails to do, no matter how much success it achieves and how few civilian casualties it inflicts among its enemies, it will be hated by those who cheer on the enemies of mankind from the safety of Europe and Harvard Yard.

People persist in claiming that attacks upon terrorists do not work, since results are not instantaneous. But the war against terror is a war of attrition and can only be won over decades. The same critics will tell you that by killing civilians in their attacks, the Israelis -- or the Americans -- simply turn other civilians against them. This is nonsense. Civilians who shield the enemies of Israel or the U.S. are already anti-Israel or anti-American. But if our strikes against the masters of terror come to seem inevitable, those same civilians will turn against terrorists who try to use them as living shields - as villagers in Afghanistan have already done.

This is not about diplomatic table manners. It is a fight to exterminate human monsters. Terrorists from Palestine to the Arab heartlands and their supporters must learn that they will be allowed no hiding places. Not in their homes, not in churches or mosques, and not in foreign countries to which they might flee. This is a war that must be fought without compromise. It is, above all, a contest of wills. Every apology is a surrender and Israel should not have to apologize to the apostles of terror for every accidental civillian death in retaliation of suffering intentional civillian deaths - and neither should America.


I can`tbelieve that you actually believe that tosh!:roll:
Your love for israel is over the top and this is why I ask you to disclose your racial and ethnic origins. Let`s be above board about this.
You know I felt physically sick reading that crap.I bet you had your hand on heart singing your Star Spangled Banner whilst you typed away.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
Yes there is Americanism here and what I am saying to you is that the thinking people have rejected it. Your American anti-culture is only pursued by the ignorant,uneducated and the loutish here in Europe.
We do not want your "culture"[I use the term loosely] or your negro "peace keepers" meddling in our affairs.
The only reason why you have meddled in our affairs since the first world war is for financial gain,gain for your capitalists and your jewish money lenders.
Do not fool yourselves that it was for any "humanitarian" reason. The US government acts only to improve its or israel`s power base[which is usually the same thing as jews control your government and economy].
If I am wrong then why did you hang on to all those British colonies that your troops occupied in WWII and why did your government extort money out of Britain for rusting old ships to fight a war at your behest and yet strangely you gave millions of dollars worth of military aid to the USSR in WW11 without any surity or repayment?
The only reason and the only possible outcome was the destruction of Europe as an INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN power.

Ahhhhhhh. You are certainly a European of the old order. How sad for you that Hitler failed. Maybe this is your real anger with America? Did we deny your "mastery" over others?

Humanitarian was a reason. As was oil. As was strategic location. As was future security. As was regional oppression. As was tackling the very symptoms that create Islamic extremism.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
GySgt are you jewish?


Not as far as I know..so feel free to hate me for just being American.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
I can`tbelieve that you actually believe that tosh!:roll:
Your love for israel is over the top and this is why I ask you to disclose your racial and ethnic origins. Let`s be above board about this.
You know I felt physically sick reading that crap.I bet you had your hand on heart singing your Star Spangled Banner whilst you typed away.

Love? No. Just facts. Here some more facts.

Today’s American policy toward which the times have driven us is as radically different as our critics fear. It breaks with a failed and blood-soaked past. Through President Bush, we have finally accepted that it is no longer enough to wait for enemies to attack first. We have accepted our unique responsibility to intervene abroad in the cause of global security and human rights. And we have dispensed with a corrupt sham sustained by our critics and the general American: the notion that a dictator, no matter how cruel and illegitimate, is untouchable behind his "sovereign" borders.

It is no accident that the core countries of "Old Europe," France and Germany, oppose us. Between them, they have been responsible for every major European conflict since the Napoleonic era. Those who now accuse us of aggression bear the weight of hundreds of millions of corpses. President Bush has turned away from the murderous logic of European diplomacy, from mechanisms of statecraft that have led only to unchecked aggression and unchallenged genocide. The essential purpose of European diplomacy has been, and remains, the preservation of the powerful, by the powerful, for the powerful. Wherever in the world we see a dictatorship protected by diplomatic custom and webs of trade, we see an outpost of "Old Europe." Saddam is more European than Tony Blair. Just as we fought our Civil War to cast off the European legacies of human bondage and political power vested in a landed aristocracy, we have recently fought to cast off an Arab dictator who embodies the European tradition of a tyrant sustained by a bureaucracy of terror. Europeans pioneered the methods. Saddam was merely an imitator.

Europe is the continent of words; our world is one of action. We are shaping tomorrow, while those who mock us cling to discredited yesterdays. Our instincts are good, our motives are sound and our standards of behavior are the highest in the history of nations. Who shall lead the way, if we do not?

I do not underestimate the costs of this war. Nor will we know its true results for years, until we survey the altered landscape of the Middle East at least a decade hence. But the cost of continuing to subscribe to the great-power politics and corrupt behaviors that constitute the European tradition of diplomacy is far too high for humanity to pay. In a sense the French Government did us a great favor in making the choice between the future and the past so stark and clear. When Saddam ignored our president's ultimatum, he chose the past and so did so many nations in Europe. We have chosen the future.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GySgt said:
Ahhhhhhh. You are certainly a European of the old order. How sad for you that Hitler failed. Maybe this is your real anger with America? Did we deny your "mastery" over others?

Humanitarian was a reason. As was oil. As was strategic location. As was future security. As was regional oppression. As was tackling the very symptoms that create Islamic extremism.

Hitler`s "failure" is the tragedy of the Aryan race. If race traitors had not waged war against him then our race would have not only survived but would have enjoyed a glorious future. Anyone who fought against Hitler fought for the wrong side.
You forget or deliberately igonre the obvious reason for Bush`s maniacal "war against terror"-capitalism.[Of the distinctly jewish kind].
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
Hitler`s "failure" is the tragedy of the Aryan race. If race traitors had not waged war against him then our race would have not only survived but would have enjoyed a glorious future. Anyone who fought against Hitler fought for the wrong side.
You forget or deliberately igonre the obvious reason for Bush`s maniacal "war against terror"-capitalism.[Of the distinctly jewish kind].

It's no wonder that so many Europeans support the existence of people like Saddam and the freedom of Iran to wish an annhialation of another country because of their race. Just like in Europe, Jews have proven to be more successful. Perhaps instead of blaming the hard work and intellect of the Jews for their failures, the Aryans should have simply rolled up their sleeves and worked harder.

Our brand of "capitalism" doesn't involve ovens and the complete persecution of individual religions and freedoms, the burning of books, etc.....
 
Last edited:

oldreliable67

DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
4,641
Reaction score
1,102
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yes there is Americanism here and what I am saying to you is that the thinking people have rejected it. Your American anti-culture is only pursued by the ignorant,uneducated and the loutish here in Europe.

Jeez, I don't think I've heard such elitist imaginings since, er, come to think of it, I've never seen such elitist :bs

The "thinking people" ? The "ignorant,uneducated and the loutish"? How demonstrably elitist! Ah, well, considering the source, perhaps one should not be shocked.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GySgt said:
It's no wonder that so many Europeans support the existence of people like Saddam and the freedom of Iran to wish an annhialation of another country because of their race. Just like in Europe, Jews have proven to be more successful. Perhaps instead of blaming the hard work and intellect of the Jews for their failures, the Aryans should have simply rolled up their sleeves and worked harder.

Our brand of "capitalism" doesn't involve ovens and the complete persecution of individual religions and freedoms, the burning of books, etc.....

"Hard work"?? You have to be kidding. The jewish moneylender,the parasite that he has been in Europe acquired wealth on the backs of hard working Europeans,leaching off a nation that he was not organically part of.
What "ovens" are you referring to?
You claim not to be a jew but why are you so slavishly praiseful of them in your posts? Quite disproportionate when you consider it.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
oldreliable67 said:
Jeez, I don't think I've heard such elitist imaginings since, er, come to think of it, I've never seen such elitist :bs

The "thinking people" ? The "ignorant,uneducated and the loutish"? How demonstrably elitist! Ah, well, considering the source, perhaps one should not be shocked.

Funny little guy isn't he? America is responsible for every major technological boom in the world throughout our history and people travel across oceans to attend our Universities. I'll just mention our Space Program. Yet, we are "ignorant, uneducated?" Hollywood is an institution of our invention in which the rest of the world trails miserably behind and our music industry is sought after by all musicians that want to be worldly successful. Yet we are "loutish?" I wonder how many American movies he watches a year?

The number one deadly and galvanizing strategic impulse in the world today is jealousy. Jealousy is a natural, deep human emotion, which afflicts us all in our personal lives--to some degree. But when it afflicts an entire civilization, it's tragic. "Old Europe" used jealousy of the Jewish race as an excuse to scourge their way across Europe. Today, the Middle East's jealousy of America and it's prosperity through infidelic beliefs is following in the same fashion. "New Europe" seems content to simply spew anti-semetic hate and to display their jealousies of the new world through powerless voice. They must be proud.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
26,272
Reaction score
11,631
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Aryan Imperium said:
"Hard work"?? You have to be kidding. The jewish moneylender,the parasite that he has been in Europe acquired wealth on the backs of hard working Europeans,leaching off a nation that he was not organically part of.
What "ovens" are you referring to?
You claim not to be a jew but why are you so slavishly praiseful of them in your posts? Quite disproportionate when you consider it.


Because they are a Democratic nation and a loyal ally amongst tyrants. Race is a thing of your identification. One of the many "excuses" countries in your region of the world have destroyed and killed throughout history.

You must hate that you exist to hang onto anchient glory that was based on massacre and murder. There's not really much use for your kind in today's world is there? Well...Al-Queda is recruiting. They wish to kill everyone not like them too.
 

GarzaUK

British, Irish and everything in-between.
DP Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
3,688
Reaction score
631
Location
Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Please tell me that the majority of Americans are NOT like GySgt? Please if there is whisper of humanity left! Apparantly America is now a nation of action and Bush has changed this, well I guess thankfully it will change back in 3 years time. I've never heard so much hatred for us European, America's fathers, America's roots.

Strangely Aryan and GySgt are not that dissimilar. They have hatred in their hearts, only in different areas.

The Pen is mightier than the Sword.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom