• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Interesting Problem with my Shin (Medical person needed)

heyjoeo

Reaction score
OK Let me explain what happened to me on Friday. My friend and I were at lunch, and he made some snide remark, so I jokingly went to kick him, but he pulled up his leg. the right side of my shin hit his shin bone. It hurt a lot, and I had trouble putting pressure on it. Then I blacked out. I woke up 15-20 secs later and I had no idea what happened except that my head hurt (from apparently hitting the concrete) and my friends asking me what happened. Does anybody know about a nerve or something in the shin that could have caused this? Or does anybody know a doctor would could explain this to me?

Thanks
Joe

Not a doc here, but are you ok other than the headache and shin pain?

btw, check your PM's. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm fine. I feel normal right now. And I didn't have that bad of a headache.

I beleive it is a condition known as liberalitas. Due to the liberals want to have the government take care of them, any time something happens it is to the most extreme case.:lamo

Hahahaha! No, I'm fine, my mom talked to her teacher (she's training to be a Assisant Personal Trainer) and I got some wacked medical terms but in the end, I should try not to hit my shin hard again.

Back
Top Bottom