• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In The USA, Anti-Sharia Laws Are Unconstitutional [W:327]

The question is very coherent and easy: From where does Quantrill derive the notion that Muslim laws are functioning over and above constitutional governments outside of the Middle East? He cannot answer that of course, because Muslum (Sharia) law is not functioning as such anywhere outside of its boarder countries. He also says that sharia is secular, which is nonsense: it's sectarian; it's no different than Vatican City.

I noted the word "over" because that's the word he used, so I challenged his definition.

Now, what questions do you have?

Islam doesn't have a 'boarder country'. If you would pay attention, you might learn something.

Quantrill

Islam doesn't have a 'boarder country'. If you would pay attention, you might learn something.

Quantrill

It's "broader" countries are in north Africa and the Middle East. Pay attention. And outsdie of that area Islam and sharia law are not functioning over and above any constitutional government that has not elected it.

So the question still stands, and you know you can't answer it.

And you support a no good murdering renegade who was on par with Nathon Bedford Forest who founded the KKK.

Last edited:
It's "broader" countries are in north Africa and the Middle East. Pay attention. And outsdie of that area Islam and sharia law are not functioning over and above any constitutional government that has not elected it.

So the question still stands, and you know you can't answer it.

And you support a no good murdering renegade who was on par with Nathon Bedford Forest who founded the KKK.

Islam is a nation whose boarders exist wherever muslims exist. There is no country that is Islam. Its ignorance like this that will allow Islam into its land and give its law authority within its own country.

Quantrill

cause Islam is a religion, not a nationality.

"Muslims, wherever they are, form one nation (Millatun Wahidah). It is faith that binds people together in Islam, not the geographical territory,...." p.203

"Politics is a part of Islam. It cannot be separated from it. Indeed, the separation of religion and politics is meaningless in Islam. We have already learnt that Islam is a complete system of life, and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, form a government, elect representatives, make treaties and conduct trade" p.169

Taken from 'Islam Beilefs and Teachings' by Ghulam Sarwar, put out by The Muslim Educational Trust.

Quantrill

"Muslims, wherever they are, form one nation (Millatun Wahidah). It is faith that binds people together in Islam, not the geographical territory,...." p.203

"Politics is a part of Islam. It cannot be separated from it. Indeed, the separation of religion and politics is meaningless in Islam. We have already learnt that Islam is a complete system of life, and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state, form a government, elect representatives, make treaties and conduct trade" p.169

Taken from 'Islam Beilefs and Teachings' by Ghulam Sarwar, put out by The Muslim Educational Trust.

Quantrill

so you're saying Islam is no different than Judaism?

interesting.

so you're saying Islam is no different than Judaism?

interesting.

Gee, seems you were wrong doesn't it. Seem you didn't know what your talking about. Seems that way still. No one said anything about Judaism. And it wasn't me that I quoted. It was Islams teaching books.

Quantrill

Gee, seems you were wrong doesn't it. Seem you didn't know what your talking about. Seems that way still. No one said anything about Judaism. And it wasn't me that I quoted. It was Islams teaching books.

Quantrill

Islam is no more political than Judaism or Christianity.

this is a simple fact that you are fully aware of.

Islam is no more political than Judaism or Christianity.

this is a simple fact that you are fully aware of.

No, thats a lie. Israel has a country with geographical borders from which it exists and is promised to have. Islam has no borders. But it is political as I have just showed you. Christianity has no geographical borders. And Christians come under the laws of the land they live in and do not seek to have their laws with equal authority as the laws of the land.

Seems your wrong again.

Quantrill

Jews live in every continent and most major nations on Earth.

So what? Did you read what I said. Israel has geographical boundaries. Islam has no geograhical boundaries. Israels promise of earthly inheiritance is centered in Israel and Jerusalem. Islam has none and seeks to take over every country where it exists.

See the difference. One has a country. One doesn't.

Quantrill

So what? Did you read what I said. Israel has geographical boundaries. Islam has no geograhical boundaries...

and yet, Jews live all over the world, even though they have their own modern country to live & prosper in.

by your logic, this means Jews are trying to take over the world.

and yet, Jews live all over the world, even though they have their own modern country to live & prosper in.

by your logic, this means Jews are trying to take over the world.

Don't be stupid. I showed you Islams teachings where they are political. And this is what you originally denied. And were proven wrong. Thus its not 'logic' that proved you wrong. Its just the simple knowledge of what Islam is.

Jews are all over the world because of their disobedience to God and God's judgement against them. Israel is still their home and where they will be brought. In all other countries they are sojourners.

Seems your wrong again.

Quantrill

Islam is a nation whose boarders exist wherever muslims exist. There is no country that is Islam. Its ignorance like this that will allow Islam into its land and give its law authority within its own country.

Quantrill

You can't quantify a ridiculous statement lilke that in any way. I've asked you direct questions about your assumptions on Islam and you've not answered a'one of them. Your making up a s tory of lunatic purportios that you cannot verify and you know that.

You're completely discredited.

that's pretty hateful and anti-Semitic of you, my friend.

I don't care. The Jews inheiritance by their religion, has geographical boundaries. It encompasses the nation of Israel. It is different than Islam. Making your comparison, null and void.

Quantrill

You can't quantify a ridiculous statement lilke that in any way. I've asked you direct questions about your assumptions on Islam and you've not answered a'one of them. Your making up a s tory of lunatic purportios that you cannot verify and you know that.

You're completely discredited.

You just need to reread and pay attention. But, I have no hopes in that regard.

Quantrill

well, I care. suggesting that we are all over the world because of "God's punishment", is pretty damn offensive.

but you make a frequent habit of trying to be offensive.

Study your own history if you don't believe it. The Jews have Israel as their place of geographical home. Islam has no geographical country. It aims to take over every country where the muslim is. Its goal is to bring every country under Shariah Law.

Quantrill

Why should I ignore you. I just call your hand. I have provided the proofs. You offer nothing to disprove what I have already shown to be true.

So, keep on telling me you know more about Islam and Shariah law, but until you disprove what I have proved, then its just bs.

I never said Islam was a political party. So, pay attention a little bit.

Quantrill

I have been paying attention to your posts, and besides avoiding my question you have provided nothing but hot air, you claim Islam is not a religion but a political party (did you have a better word for what you claim besides party, if so I will use your word instead of mine to fill in the gaps of your hypothesis) ! If you have called my hand where is this proof of yours that Islam is a political party ? You claim it is in Islamic teachings yet have not linked any, or maybe you just think I cannot read it because to understand it I must know Arabic...
By the way just because you post your opinion does not make what you say proof of a fact.

The question is very coherent and easy: From where does Quantrill derive the notion that Muslim laws are functioning over and above constitutional governments outside of the Middle East? He cannot answer that of course, because Muslum (Sharia) law is not functioning as such anywhere outside of its boarder countries. He also says that sharia is secular, which is nonsense: it's sectarian; it's no different than Vatican City.

I noted the word "over" because that's the word he used, so I challenged his definition.

Now, what questions do you have?

You have explained what was lacking to me perfectly thank you.

Quantrill

See now if you had posted this before in answer to my question you would have provided proof of your opinion. It is a book I will have to add to my library concerning Islam. I do however still disagree that their is world wide belief that Islam is not a religion, until that changes Islam is a religion which teaches a totalitarian political agenda.

Back
Top Bottom