• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Impeachment - Tool For Protecting The Integrity Of Our Democracy

I have witnessed first hand for 8 straight weeks inciting insurrection with his countless bullshit claims on election fraud. Put me on the jury and that ****er will be found guilty inside of 5 minutes. Half the story my ass. Your boy is going to prison foe a very, very long time. Then you can take your collection of MAGA hats and shove them up your ass.
Excellent thought processes, analytical skills, impartiality, creative thinking..... all thrown into the skip! Another clear and concise judge jury and mostly executioner.
Your emotional drivel about hats, prison, etc.... that's a drivel argument I'd expect from a five year old.

Who said they were trump supporters,

They did, their social media pages did. They stood and watched Trump talk and then wearing all their Trump gear they marched down and assaulted the Capital Building. They took down American flags and put Trump flags in their place. We all watched it happen live, it was Trump supporters, all your dancing around cannot change that.

They did, their social media pages did. They stood and watched Trump talk and then wearing all their Trump gear they marched down and assaulted the Capital Building. They took down American flags and put Trump flags in their place. We all watched it happen live, it was Trump supporters, all your dancing around cannot change that.
Goodness me..... in the same vein..... why murderers give themselves up!

lol
I'm not the one trying to deny that Trump supporters stormed Congress, killed a cop, planted bombs, and disrupted the certification of the EC vote. That is you.
lol
No you were told something and regurgitate without any critical analysis on your part! What's known in circles as a sheeple!

This supports Trumps version of events, more that you'll get American media!

Back
Top Bottom