• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challengin

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

A feeling is not proof of your claims, just trolls patting each other on the back for a job well done taking down a political group.

Ok.
I've already said, "You can believe what you want or others will believe what they want."
I do not care about your opinion anymore.

Stop responding to me.

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

LOL.....wait....LOL This is from the DNC? LOL.

That is pure speculation in an email ABOUT internet conspiracies? Come on, you're yanking my chain, right?

Of course it is, but I didn't say it was proof.
I said it kinda confirmed what Trump said.

Of course it is, but I didn't say it was proof.
I said it kinda confirmed what Trump said.

It doesn't CONFIRM jack ****. Well, it does confirms that Trump is a moron who believes internet conspiracy theories. Like Obama was born in Kenya and Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

That's all it 'confirms'.

It doesn't CONFIRM jack ****. Well, it does confirms that Trump is a moron who believes internet conspiracy theories. Like Obama was born in Kenya and Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

That's all it 'confirms'.

I didn't say he helped Kennedy.
I said it confirmed, two people that believe something.

That is all.
Stop reading into more than what I said.

I didn't say he helped Kennedy.
I said it confirmed, two people that believe something.

That is all.
Stop reading into more than what I said.

You do know what Trump said, right?

Trump bizarrely links Cruz’s father to JFK assassin; Cruz goes ballistic

So how does this email CONFIRM that?

Also, that moron Trump 'doubled down' on this stupidity just last week.

You do know what Trump said, right?

So how does this email CONFIRM that?

Also, that moron Trump 'doubled down' on this stupidity just last week.

Jesus christ man.
"Kinda confirm" does not mean "absolute proof of fact."

Jesus christ man.
"Kinda confirm" does not mean "absolute proof of fact."

It does neither. In no way does that email support, substantiate, or shore up Donald Trump's or the Enquirer's claims. Not 'kinda', not 'sorta', not ANY. Not even a little bit.

Ok.
I've already said, "You can believe what you want or others will believe what they want."
I do not care about your opinion anymore.

Stop responding to me.

That's cause you know you can't prove it no matter how many links you post.

It does neither. In no way does that email support, substantiate, or shore up Donald Trump's or the Enquirer's claims. Not 'kinda', not 'sorta', not ANY. Not even a little bit.

It shows that his belief, is not entirely alone, that a person in the DNC also believes it to be at least partly true.
That's all it means.

I'm not going to argue any longer on this.

It shows that his belief, is not entirely alone, that a person in the DNC also believes it to be at least partly true.
That's all it means.

I'm not going to argue any longer on this.

It shows that he's stupid enough to inspire someone at the DNC? Right. And that's all it shows.

It scared me when I read it. :lol:

I'll find it for you.

I don't get it. Cruz's father was a Cuban militant and that means he helped kill JFK?

Got any proof of that. Not to mention that isn't rigging anything.

Huh? Of course it is. The DNC is supposed to be neutral and simply support whatever candidate the Dems vote for.

Sigh, no.
I said it was weird that it kinda confirmed.
Not that it was the absolute truth.

Christ.

Yes, I know that's what you said. I don't understand the connection at all. How do you go from "he was a Cuban militant" to "he might have helped kill the President of the US"?

Yes, I know that's what you said. I don't understand the connection at all. How do you go from "he was a Cuban militant" to "he might have helped kill the President of the US"?

Cuban militant.
Then the author of the email speculated that it could be true.

I did not say it was true.

Huh? Of course it is. The DNC is supposed to be neutral and simply support whatever candidate the Dems vote for.

eh, more dems voted for Hillary anyway, so they were doing their jobs. They were just douchebags while doing it.

eh, more dems voted for Hillary anyway, so they were doing their jobs. They were just douchebags while doing it.

But WHY did more Dems vote for Hillary? The DNC was fighting behind the scenes for Hillary the entire time. They didn't give Bernie a fair shake at all. If they had, maybe more Dems would've voted Bernie.

But WHY did more Dems vote for Hillary? The DNC was fighting behind the scenes for Hillary the entire time. They didn't give Bernie a fair shake at all. If they had, maybe more Dems would've voted Bernie.

No Bernie shares the blame too. He ran a pretty crummy campaign and was not serious about attacking his opponent, he actually helped her!

No Bernie shares the blame too. He ran a pretty crummy campaign and was not serious about attacking his opponent, he actually helped her!

I didn't say the DNC was entirely responsible for Bernie losing - of course he shares the blame for not attacking Hillary like he should've. These emails show that the DNC were obviously part of and cheering for Bernie's demise.

I have no doubt that the RNC was first cheering on Jeb and then Rubio, as well.

I didn't say the DNC was entirely responsible for Bernie losing - of course he shares the blame for not attacking Hillary like he should've. These emails show that the DNC were obviously part of and cheering for Bernie's demise.

I have no doubt that the RNC was first cheering on Jeb and then Rubio, as well.

If you run a crappy campaign people are not going to vote for you and the party leaders will go with the stronger candidate. Bernie went too establishment and played the nice guy, that's why he didn't get as far as Trump did.

Influencing and rigging are two separate things. And I do find it surprising just how many people from all sides are in favor of the tyranny of the majority. It's wholly un-American to blindly follow the will of the people. The reason the founders set up a republican form of govt was to avoid a election like the one we are about to endure. Generations of ignorant people voting thier own interests and leaders ignoring thier noblesse oblige in favor of gaining more power have destroyed all of the safety mechanisms the constitution and founding fathers had in place.

Just looking at all the silly people claiming the will of the voters must be obeyed almost makes me wish that Trump would win and burn this country to the ground. Yall deserve it.

^ Your arguments cancel each other out.

And this article delivers some extra pain.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Served Class Action Lawsuit for Rigging Primaries

This is the first of many consequences the Democratic Party will face for manipulating millions of voters
By Michael Sainato • 06/30/16 11:30am

clinton.jpg

(Image uploaded by D.C. Abbazorkzog Ambrose)

“There are essentially six legal claims we are asserting in this lawsuit on behalf of the composed class members,” said attorney Jared Beck in a YouTube video announcing the lawsuit. “The first is a claim for fraud—against the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz—based on the revelations from the recent Guccifer 2.0 documents purportedly taken from the DNC’s own computer network.” The Guccifer 2.0 documents include internal memos in which the DNC broke legally binding neutrality agreements in the Democratic primaries by strategizing to make Hillary Clinton the nominee before a single vote was cast.

This lawsuit is our effort as attorneys to give a voice, in the political system, to all those who have been defrauded by the conduct of the DNC in supporting and promoting Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in violation of its own charter which requires it to be neutral,” added attorney Jeff Beck. The class of representatives in the class action lawsuit is currently in the thousands and continuing to grow, as any donor to Bernie Sanders’ campaign eligible to join. The Beck & Lee Law Firm has set up a Facebook Page with updates on the progress of the lawsuit.

I would watch that trial on Court TV.

You are falling prey to the same hollow rhetoric Trump uses. Replacing one "establishment" with another is no guarantee of something better for anyone. In fact it often is WORSE.

Come on be honest.

Who do you think will even try to get their ideas past while President?

Do you think Hillary will try or will Trump try?

Back
Top Bottom