• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm so old..

Pretty surreal how insane the Republican Traitor Party has become, isn't it?

It seems like ancient history, but Mitt Romney was the Republican presidential candidate less than 10 years ago. Now, he is considered a traitor by virtually the entire party. Scary times.

John McCain was the candidate 12 years ago. Now, to these idiots who support Trump, he was a traitor and a RINO.

Lie.

At no point in our exchanges have you shared any personal experience of;

Or even attempted to back up your earlier idiotic, bull shit claims that Antifa/BLM riots destroyed the stability of our country.

You were specifically wrong.

Local police, for various (debatable) reasons, did not arrest/expel the occupying rioters.

Had Seattle leadership chosen to arrest/expel protestors, they could have requested and would have received assistance from state police and National Guard.

Smart move by the Taliban however, that same tactic would not work in America.

Already done.

Provide specific, verifiable evidence/proof (not more personal opinion) for your claim, first.
Already provided that. CHOP was an example of that. That the federal government had to bring people in to protect a federal courthouse, because the local government would not, is an example of that. That many on the left lost their shit that federal law enforcement had the audacity stop them. That this has been going on for years, with the Baltimore mayor saying that she'd give a place for protesters that wanted to burn to burn. This has been repeated many times around the country. It happened in Kenosha, and when Rittenhouse dared to contribute to his community, and then was attacked for it and he defended himself ya'll lost your shit over that as well. Ya'll have proven, time and again that you support this type of instability and anarchy. It's embedded in your actions.

Btw, just quoting me isn't pointing out any lie. You have to actually demonstrate how what I said wasn't true. You can't do that, even though you've been asked, multiple times to do so. We both know why you don't, and it's not because you aren't willing, but that you can't.

It happened in Kenosha, and when Rittenhouse dared to contribute to his community, and then was attacked for it and he defended himself ya'll lost your shit over that as well.

If a filthy little turd like Rittenhouse was my idea of a hero....I sure would be doing some serious self reflection and soul searching. Seriously.

Good luck to you Fish. Peace be with you.:cry:

If a filthy little turd like Rittenhouse was my idea of a hero....I sure would be doing some serious self reflection and soul searching. Seriously.

Good luck to you Fish. Peace be with you.:cry:
Never called him a hero, but it was a clear cut case of self defense and ya'll decided you wanted to side with looters, rioters, and pedophiles before a kid that cleaned graffiti and was providing 1st aid to anyone that needed it, including to protesters.

Never called him a hero, but it was a clear cut case of self defense and ya'll decided you wanted to side with looters, rioters, and pedophiles before a kid that cleaned graffiti and was providing 1st aid to anyone that needed it, including to protesters.

I'm pulling for you Fish.
Think it over man.
-smh-

I'm pulling for you Fish.
Think it over man.
-smh-
Yes...I've been over you for quite a while. Your posts have been nothing but utter trash to be shat on for a while now.

🤣 Bwahahahaha!! Hell yes, it is!
^---nope. The only thing you're doing is accusing me of lying, not demonstrating it. You've yet to actually refute the factual statements I've made. I'll make it easy for you by enumerating some, so you can just use the number as a reference and then provide counter information:

1. The greatest levels of violence by Antifa and BLM were in Democrat-run cities.
2. Antifa and BLM riots destroyed more property, hurt and killed more people, and where longer and more widespread than anything that happened on the 6th.
3. The mayor of went out and supported the rioters that laid siege to the federal courthouse.
4. Multiple "autonomous zones" were set up which resulted in people being murdered, including a child.
5. Murders, violent crimes, and crimes across the board have risen substantially since the BLM riots and leftist attacks on police.

Let's start there. Pick a number, show me where it's wrong with actual counter information.

Back
Top Bottom