• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm so old..

I am so old I remember when the US was the largest creditor nation and when it became the largest debtor nation. If I recall correctly it all happened under Reagan
Reagan? Who the hell was that?

Oh, you must mean the RHINO that was President in the 80's.
;)

Reagan? Who the hell was that?

Oh, you must mean the RHINO that was President in the 80's.
;)

Reagan...Reagan....Ronald Reagan....refresh my memory here....

Isnt that the DEAD fella?:unsure:

Reagan...Reagan....Ronald Reagan....refresh my memory here....

Isnt that the DEAD fella?:unsure:

I recall him now. He was the Republican God up until 2016. He has been replaced with an orange idol.
Not just replaced, kicked to the ground and stomped on.

I recall him now. He was the Republican God up until 2016. He has been replaced with an orange idol.
Not just replaced, kicked to the ground and stomped on.

Well done! (y)

Please, feel free share any firsthand accounts that support your below bull shit claim.
Yeah..I did that below. I'm not shocked that you're struggling.
You are. Deliberately.
Nope. Not at all. However, and I'll state this again very slowly for you, the leftist protests have committed more violence AND have a bigger body count. So it really doesn't matter if they are conflated or taken singularly. The leftists are worse on all accounts. You've also not demonstrated how/when I conflated anything. In fact, I made no such distinction.
Loser #45 would vociferously disagree with you.
Not germane to the subject, and your weak attempt at rhetoric has been noted.
Unless you’re only lying about Dem run locales.
What am I lying about in Dem-run locales? I mean, you are correct that where the worst of the violence and lawlessness happened it was run by Dems, and has basically been like that for decades. But, please, point out the lie, specifically. I mean that...point out a specific lie that would exist if it were pointed out that the Dems run these areas. No...not another empty statement of rhetoric, a specific lie.
Shifting the blame for attacks from the attackers to the government entities attacked. Weakest of all arguments.
The government entities most definitely are to blame for not restoring rule of law and not protecting the people and their property. It's not an all or nothing blame there. The leftist rioters and attackers were to blame and their cronies in the government where to blame. It's not mutually exclusive.

Don't understand that Brandon is president? Stuck on president Trump??
Who's Brandon in your cult fantasy world? Most patriotic Americans who have no tolerance for lying traitors easily say, **** trump (and his braindead worshipers)! 🤡

Never been. I bet it's warmer though.
Yes. Crotch rotting hot. Just imagine your balls cooking at a nice, moist, 155 degrees, constantly. Just salt and water down there, all the time, always.

Yeah..I did that below. I'm not shocked that you're struggling.
I’m not struggling with anything.

You’re running away from an opportunity, based on your “multiple deployments”, to share any firsthand accounts that support your below bull shit claim.
Seeing as how I saw first hand what destabilization operations looks like via multiple deployments

So it really doesn't matter if they are conflated or taken singularly. …. You've also not demonstrated how/when I conflated anything. In fact, I made no such distinction.
A very derpy statement. Even from you.
What am I lying about in Dem-run locales? I mean, you are correct that where the worst of the violence and lawlessness happened it was run by Dems, and has basically been like that for decades. But, please, point out the lie, specifically. I mean that...point out a specific lie that would exist if it were pointed out that the Dems run these areas. No...not another empty statement of rhetoric, a specific lie.
Here ya go;
… our governments did not "continue" in any meaningful sense.

The government entities most definitely are to blame for not restoring rule of law and not protecting the people and their property. It's not an all or nothing blame there. The leftist rioters and attackers were to blame and their cronies in the government where to blame. It's not mutually exclusive.
Good of you to clarify that.

Can you give an example of that happening. "DWB"? What is that exactly?
People are shot for doing that?
Lets see your info.
Driving While Black
  • Blacks were 63 percent more likely to be stopped even though, as a whole, they drive 16 percent less. Taking into account less time on the road, blacks were about 95 percent more likely to be stopped.
  • Blacks were 115 percent more likely than whites to be searched in a traffic stop (5.05 percent for blacks, 2.35 percent for whites).
  • Contraband was more likely to be found in searches of white drivers.​
According to the Washington Post police shootings database, although African-Americans make up less than 14% of the population, they accounted for almost 24% of over 6,000 fatal shootings by the police since 2015.

_118002419_police_shootings_2021_v2-nc.png,

Have you ever heard of, "the talk"? It's still in use.

The talk is a colloquial expression for a conversation Black parents in the United States feel compelled to have with their children and teenagers about the dangers they face due to racism or unjust treatment from authority figures, law enforcement or other parties, and how to de-escalate them. The practice dates back generations and is often viewed as a rite of passage for Black children.

...the practice "dates back to slavery and has lasted centuries".[1]

The talk has evolved. In the 1940s the talk might have covered avoiding certain neighborhoods.[6] In the 1980s it might have covered "how to dress, walk and act and to be mindful of how others could perceive them".[6] In the 2010s it typically focussed on interactions with the police.

If you do believe these facts, just Google, "driving while black statistics" and you'll find
page after page of the data from reputable sources...

If you do believe these facts, just Google, "driving while black statistics" and you'll find
page after page of the data from reputable sources..

Riiiiiiiight. :LOL: "Reputable sources".
But there is no such crime as "driving while black".
Do you think that Dumb Duante was pulled over for "driving while black"? Nooo. He wasnt. It was said that he was, but that wasnt true.
Taking into account less time on the road, blacks were about 95 percent more likely to be stopped.

The huge dent on their trunk decks are probably drawing attention to their vehicles?(y):unsure:
According to the Washington Post police shootings database, although African-Americans make up less than 14% of the population, they accounted for almost 24% of over 6,000 fatal shootings by the police

Thats a coincidence, quite a coincidence, because according to FBI crime stats, blacks make up less than 14% of the population...and yet account for over 50% of murders committed. :oops:
Hmmmm. Seems like they are committing a greatly disproportionate number of those violent crimes. Maybe thats why they are shot by Police a disproportionate number of times? Because they are engaging in a disproportionate amount of the violent crime?:unsure:

The talk is a colloquial expression for a conversation Black parents in the United States feel compelled to have with their children and teenagers about the dangers they face due to racism or unjust treatment from authority figures, law enforcement or other parties, and how to de-escalate them.

If I were sincerely concerned about the health and safety and well being of my young black male offspring....I'd have "the talk" about how it would be a GREAT idea to stay away from other young black males. This is where the biggest threat comes from statistically, by far. I'd definitely tell them the correct way to interact with Law Enforcement for sure though, I'm not saying that is wrong. Oh hell no. If Dumb Dante's mom had taught him better how to behave when interacting with Law Enforcement....would he still be here today committing crimes? I'd say "yes, most likely".

Stay away from your peers, stay away from gangs and drugs, stay away from teen pregnancy, stay in school and graduate so you can start college, stay employed at least part time while you do this. Its a lot and a big challenge for a young person that is almost certainly in poverty. Its not easy. I admit it. Its not easy for anybody.
But are they really facing an inordinate amount of danger from the police though? LOL. No. Not unless you're out there acting a DAMN FOOL. Then it can get dangerous. Running around with guns and getting in trouble, in court and juvie/jail frequently.
Ya know....the kind of stuff Dumb Duante did often. It was predictable not that he'd die in this freak accident with this cop making a dumb mistake(who could have predicted that?), but predictable that he could very possibly die from violence at some point before reaching a ripe old age. Thats how it is with the gangsta lifestyle, the one that some people choose. Dont let this happen to YOU out there!! Dont act a damn fool.

Yes. Crotch rotting hot. Just imagine your balls cooking at a nice, moist, 155 degrees, constantly. Just salt and water down there, all the time, always.
I grew up in mississippi about 50 miles off the gulf coast. I'm familiar.

I’m not struggling with anything.

You’re running away from an opportunity, based on your “multiple deployments”, to share any firsthand accounts that support your below bull shit claim.
I literally have....that you don't get it is obviously a you issue. I specifically pointed out how rioters took over various areas and the police were not able to restore law and order. You know one of the things that the Taliban fought hardest against? Us trying to establish a local police network, as they are the ones best equipped to stop them from controlling the region. Coincidentally, leftists also like to go after the police. And what has been the result? Significant spikes in murder, violent crimes, and crimes across the board. Hmmm....it's almost as if exactly what I said is happening.
A very derpy statement. Even from you.
That's what I thought. You actually can't point out a specific.
Here ya go;
No...you don't get it. Point out the exact lie. Which thing I said isn't true? Demonstrate it not being true. Just like above, you actually can't, so you just stick to your cowardly posts of rhetoric. You haven't constructed a rebuttal. You've constructed a paper tiger of a rebuttal, if that.

Coincidentally, leftists also like to go after the police. And what has been the result? Significant spikes in murder, violent crimes, and crimes across the board.

Crimes really SPIKED with Crooked donnietrump in office, he said he would be law and order but he failed on that just like his healthcare, infrastructure, trade wars, and everything else he touched FAILED.

Not to even mention that incompetent buffoons handling of the trumPlague, truly a spectacle clown show.

But the lefties who say defund police are fringe loonies, in the GOP the imbecile conspiracy theorist trumpturds are the "mainstream" now from the looks of it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody is going to defund the police, certainly not President Biden. maybe some of these local municipal fruit loops might try to.

Crimes really SPIKED with Crooked donnietrump in office, he said he would be law and order but he failed on that just like his healthcare, infrastructure, trade wars, and everything else he touched FAILED.

Not to even mention that incompetent buffoons handling of the trumPlague, truly a spectacle clown show.

But the lefties who say defund police are fringe loonies, in the GOP the imbecile conspiracy theorist trumpturds are the "mainstream" now from the looks of it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody is going to defund the police, certainly not President Biden. maybe some of these local municipal fruit loops might try to.
Here is a US gov 101 lesson, pro bono. The President doesn't control the vast majority of law enforcement. Maintaining the law is a local matter, and in this case, it was nearly 100% Democrat run. Anything else really ****ing dumb to add or are you done?

Here is a US gov 101 lesson, pro bono. The President doesn't control the vast majority of law enforcement. Maintaining the law is a local matter, and in this case, it was nearly 100% Democrat run. Anything else really ****ing dumb to add or are you done?

Ahhhhhh. So Crooked donnietrump was making more empty promises that he really didnt have any power or ability to deliver on.

Yeahhhhhhhh. Like when he said he was going to make you "great again", heh heh heh, and you were all like HERE! Take my money!!! Bwahahahahaha.
Own him Fish!! Own him!

lolz.gif

Ahhhhhh. So Crooked donnietrump was making more empty promises that he really didnt have any power or ability to deliver on.

Yeahhhhhhhh. Like when he said he was going to make you "great again", heh heh heh, and you were all like HERE! Take my money!!! Bwahahahahaha.
Own him Fish!! Own him!
Why are you trying to run away to hide behind Trump? Oh, that's right, your posts are full of shit, so that's all you have.

It was also an era when many families survived on a single income
If mom worked you could even get ahead a bit
It really was a real great time for half the country (white guys). It was also an era when if mom wanted a job, she was lucky to find one as a secretary, clerk, teacher, receptionist, waitress, etc., there were few doctors, managers, lawyers, stock brokers, etc. I won't mention what was available for minorities and gays. But for white guys, it was good times, including for my dad. I grew up in a middle class neighborhood watching Leave It To Beaver. My mom was a housewife and until the 70's when going out, she all her friends always wore dresses, just like June Cleaver...

I remember when one person, working at an ordinary job, could afford a decent place to live and have extra money to buy a car, go to college and even date.
Yeah..me. Seriously, I don't know how in the hell people afford rents and other stuff nowadays...
They still do. There have always been people who struggled to make ends meet.

I literally have....that you don't get it is obviously a you issue.
Lie.

At no point in our exchanges have you shared any personal experience of;
Seeing as how I saw first hand what destabilization operations looks like via multiple deployments
Or even attempted to back up your earlier idiotic, bull shit claims that Antifa/BLM riots destroyed the stability of our country.
Yeah...because destroying the stability of a nation is totally not an assault on our government.

I specifically pointed out how rioters took over various areas and the police were not able to restore law and order.
You were specifically wrong.

Local police, for various (debatable) reasons, did not arrest/expel the occupying rioters.

Had Seattle leadership chosen to arrest/expel protestors, they could have requested and would have received assistance from state police and National Guard.
You know one of the things that the Taliban fought hardest against? Us trying to establish a local police network, as they are the ones best equipped to stop them from controlling the region.
Smart move by the Taliban however, that same tactic would not work in America.
Point out the exact lie.
Already done.

Which thing I said isn't true?

Demonstrate it not being true.
Provide specific, verifiable evidence/proof (not more personal opinion) for your claim, first.

A friend just said to me:

"I'm so old I remember when Republicans praising Russian agression was unacceptable and anyone who did it would dare show their face in public."

I said:

So you're like 8, then?
'

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans at least pretended to support the military and when they would reject a man who boasted that he didn't like POWs.

Back
Top Bottom