• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm back!!!

Welcome back! :)

We've been needing a fellow conservative to slam these liberals.

I take my last final Tuesday night. Then it's vacation until Jan 18.
Next semester is going to be tuff! Eng II, History I, and Art appreciation. Uggh!

What is your major?

my major is automotive technology, at least till 2006. right now i am attending san juan college in farmington nm because their automotive program is also a college course so later on i can transfer most of my credits and persue somthing else.......like political science

Last edited:
Poli Sci? Braaaaaave. :D

How does that work at the university level?

vauge said:
Welcome back! :)

We've been needing a fellow conservative to slam these liberals.

I take my last final Tuesday night. Then it's vacation until Jan 18.
Next semester is going to be tuff! Eng II, History I, and Art appreciation. Uggh!
You can't hold me down! Bwahahaha. :p

If you conservatives spent your time doing something productive besides smashing liberals maybe you would get something done.

:lol: :rock Liberals will soon take over this site and you will be our slaves!

H'mm, college, how much fun that experience was. Interesting is it not, that when one goes to an institution of higher education to learn, they teach you that there is nothing to learn! Kudos to postmodern philosophy!

Back
Top Bottom